Author Topic: your guns are next  (Read 384 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: your guns are next
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2023, 03:24:04 AM »
They keep pushing!! And anybody with common sense would know, lock up the criminals and keep them there, would solve 95% of the problem.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline oldandslow

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2023, 04:30:29 AM »
We knew this was going to happen just like we know the sun rises in the morning. Now we get to see where this goes in the courts.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2023, 07:39:37 AM »
I never doubted it was headed that way. All there is to figure out, is will you personally comply.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2023, 08:05:33 AM »
It will be interesting to see where this goes and if it will be presented to the court.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Online Casull

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2023, 09:14:54 AM »
I actually never understood why they didn't qualify as short barreled rifles.  I don't agree that short barreled rifles should have been banned, but clearly that is what those so-called AR pistols are.  Let the flaming begin.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2023, 09:53:52 AM »
I actually never understood why they didn't qualify as short barreled rifles.  I don't agree that short barreled rifles should have been banned, but clearly that is what those so-called AR pistols are.  Let the flaming begin.

Because the AFT said they weren't.
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Online Casull

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 10:59:48 AM »

Because the AFT said they weren't.

Duh.  I know that.  What I don't know was the reasoning that got them there.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online magooch

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 06:01:00 PM »

There is nothing mysterious about the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and there is nothing about it that an average person should have any trouble understanding.  My states constitution is even more clear on firearms rights.  Those who want to deny these rights and do anything to make it happen should be hanged.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 12:41:26 AM »
even my wife shook her head yesterday. They claim there banning braces  because braced pistols are to easy to conceal. I was in the kitchen with a flannel shirt unbuttoned and my 4.5 in 9mm braced ar15 was on the table. I grabbed it and stuck it under my shirt. Then i took it out pulled the brace off and stuck it back in. I asked her what she thought. She hit it right on the head. The gun is EASIER to conceal without the brace on it.  Its about like banning full-sized 1911s for concealed carry but allowing officer sized ones. Yes a brace is easier to shoot then a non braced ar with just the buffer tube. But you dont want to stand 50 yards away from me with an ar with just a buffer tube. Ill add to that if you think there equivalent to a rifle stock then you havent shot them. Cut an inch and a half off your deer rifle stock then see how much harder it is to shoot off hand. Bottom line is ONE shooting was done with a braced ar15. How many were done with 3030 94 Winchesters. Do you really think this is there end game or just the BEGINNING. Anyone, even if you dont own one, that doesnt take a stand or turns there eyes because it doesnt effect them is just a dumb ass bird with his head in the sand. They will still be coming when all thats left is flintlocks. NO GUNS is there end game.
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2023, 04:49:07 AM »
Im an honest man and the answer to that is yes and no. If its braces they will ban its pretty easy to pop one off on the rare occasion that someone drives into where i shoot. Honestly in the last 5 years i only recall one and he was the owner of the property comming to sight his deer rifle. If they ban ar pistols altogether and you cant even shoot one without a brace then i have 6 pistols. The only two that would consern me are my 5 inch 9mm and my smith ar22 pistol. The other 4 are two 556s and two 300bos. I have 4 built 16 inch uppers in 556 sitting in the safe that have never been on a lower. So its a 2 minute job to swap them from rifle to pistol. So i can dance around it till it gets to the supreme court and if it becomes permanent i can peddle the 4 16 inch guns because i have plenty of those already. Kind of a cop out.

Im sure you were waiting for cold dead fingers. But thats the talk of dumb asses. What i will do is support the nra and goa and be vocal about it and try to get others to do the same. Am i willing to die for a gun? Hell no. Truth be told not one person here is. This is kind of a unique deal. Theres millions of them out there. 10s of thousands of liberals own them too. They arent going to want to hand them over to the government and throw away 500 bucks anymore then me. Bump stocks were eaiser. They cost like 80 bucks. Cost you that much to take the family to the movies. But 500 bucks will piss some people off. Might even turn a few democrats that are on the fence to see the light. People are stupid. They know this is just bs and it wont make a single person in the country any safer. Just like limiting mags to 10 rounds. Son if you cant hit someone with 10 shots your in deep crap. 15 doent make you more deadly.

What this is is part of a pr stunt to make biden look like hes doing something on the gun control front. They think that its something that isnt all that important and that it will just be handed to them. I think they underestimate us. Trump folded on the bump stock thing thinking the same thing. Nobody cares about them but he found out that it pissed off alot of people that are intellegent enough to know that ANY victory is just an opening for the next attack.   
I never doubted it was headed that way. All there is to figure out, is will you personally comply.
blue lives matter