Author Topic: Tulsi clarifies...  (Read 372 times)

TM7

Tulsi clarifies...
« on: January 16, 2023, 02:23:43 AM »
.......alot of things.

https://youtu.be/abeuTbllmZ8

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Tulsi clarifies...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2023, 02:57:34 AM »
HINDU Tulsi never asked the hard questions.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2023, 03:04:43 AM »
  Peter once said, "I don't know him".  (Luke22:57)

After that , Peter was of no use in spreading the gospel....NOT !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2023, 03:22:58 AM »
  Peter once said, "I don't know him".  (Luke22:57)

After that , Peter was of no use in spreading the gospel....NOT !

LOL,  PETER REPENTED.  TULSI HAS NOT. Pulling scripture on me doesn't work,  "unless its in context". When
quoted out of context, only the user looks bad, and a little fanatical. Plus, tryin to use out of context scripture to shame someone for their political  views, is in itself "shameful". And besides, this aint the religious forum.
;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2023, 01:23:47 PM »
  What scripture was out of context? Peter indeed did deny Jesus at one point, but went on from his point of weakness,
   to become an outspoken supporter and apostle to Jesus.

BTW: Whether using Simon Peter's, John Wycliffe's or Billy Sunday's reinvigorated convictions as analogies, that
   is not "using scripture out of context" !  It seems you made quite a stretch there..

How do you know Tulsi has not repented? 

Political repentance...Have you viewed, or read everything she has said since leaving the Democrats?

Spiritual repentance... I think neither you nor I can know what goes on between her and God..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 01:39:50 PM »
  What scripture was out of context? Peter indeed did deny Jesus at one point, but went on from his point of weakness,
   to become an outspoken supporter and apostle to Jesus.

BTW: Whether using Simon Peter's, John Wycliffe's or Billy Sunday's reinvigorated convictions as analogies, is not
  "using scripture out of context" !  You made quite a stretch there..

How do you know Tulsi has not repented? 

Political repentance...Have you viewed, or read everything she has said since leaving the Democrats?

Spiritual repentance... I think neither you nor I can know what goes on between her and God..

So now the Apostle Peter, and Tulsi Gabbard are on the same level. ::) Worship Tulsi if you want to, and I will be the Berean and weigh her words against her voting record, and presidential endorsements, and not be so gullible,  since you insist on dragging Religion over to the Political forum despite your constant warnings by Bill not to do so.  ::)

1st John 4 1. Words to live by. ;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2023, 02:52:11 AM »
From Dee;

"So now the Apostle Peter, and Tulsi Gabbard are on the same level. ::) Worship Tulsi if you want to, and I will be the Berean and weigh her words against her voting record, and presidential endorsements, and not be so gullible,  since you insist on dragging Religion over to the Political forum despite your constant warnings by Bill not to do so.  ::)"

The above statement is so obtuse and confused that it struggles to be worthy of a reply.

Your abilities to conflate and extrapolate, seems to rival those of Joe Biden.. ;)  :D  ;D ;D

BTW:I only cited some example of how people can change their minds about issues..you are the one who injected the "repentance" idea..thus moving mind change examples into a religious discussion.

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2023, 03:14:08 AM »
From Dee;

"So now the Apostle Peter, and Tulsi Gabbard are on the same level. ::) Worship Tulsi if you want to, and I will be the Berean and weigh her words against her voting record, and presidential endorsements, and not be so gullible,  since you insist on dragging Religion over to the Political forum despite your constant warnings by Bill not to do so.  ::)"

The above statement is so obtuse and confused that it struggles to be worthy of a reply.

Your abilities to conflate and extrapolate, seems to rival those of Joe Biden.. ;)  :D  ;D ;D

BTW:I only cited some example of how people can change their minds about issues..you are the one who injected the "repentance" idea..thus moving mind change examples into a religious discussion.

Well, it appears that you're gullibleness requires only a change in dialog, for your "pseudo patriotism" to shift from "pseudo conservatism" to "liberal supporter" with no proof of actual change required.

Your "propensity of being unteachable", equates to your also being "unreachable".

So carry-on, and continue your "never learning liberal/pseudo conservative confusion", and I will base my beliefs, and loyalty on factual truth, and ignore the fancy speeches, with no repentance of past transgressions, and with no actual meat.
Liberal politicians like Tulsi Gabbard NEED "pseudo conservative sheep" just like you. A little fluff will turn the tide,
and they're back in business. There are RINO Republican politicians, and Gabbard won't even join the Republican aparty, but there are RINO voters to, so it all works out for her. Have a good day. ;)
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2023, 06:44:44 AM »
From Dee;

Well, it appears that you're gullibleness requires only a change in dialog, for your "pseudo patriotism" to shift from "pseudo conservatism" to "liberal supporter" with no proof of actual change required.

Your "propensity of being unteachable", equates to your also being "unreachable".

So carry-on, and continue your "never learning liberal/pseudo conservative confusion", and I will base my beliefs, and loyalty on factual truth, and ignore the fancy speeches, with no repentance of past transgressions, and with no actual meat.
Liberal politicians like Tulsi Gabbard NEED "pseudo conservative sheep" just like you. A little fluff will turn the tide,
and they're back in business. There are RINO Republican politicians, and Gabbard won't even join the Republican aparty, but there are RINO voters to, so it all works out for her. Have a good day. ;)

OK .... suit yourself...and don't forget to take your meds..

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2023, 07:44:21 AM »
From Dee;

OK .... suit yourself...and don't forget to take your meds..

I always take my meds, and you can be a liberal that thinks he's a conservative, but  isn't. You and several million other New Yorkers are what's wrong with your state and city governments. Your liberal, but claim your not.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2023, 08:32:18 AM »
...ZZZZZZ....

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2023, 10:06:47 AM »
...ZZZZZZ....

LMAO! Most liberals ARE asleep, or unconscious, and unaware, so maybe your nap will last through the election cycle.  ;D
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List