Author Topic: Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee  (Read 1102 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee
« on: January 17, 2023, 03:51:41 AM »
Good morning, my fellow white supremacists! Sheila Jackson Lee thinks so anyway! LOL

Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee introduced a bill to combat "White supremacy" by criminalizing certain forms of hate speech.

After the ill-fated attempt by the Biden administration to monitor Americans' speech online, Jackson Lee introduced the Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023 to assign criminal punishment for certain forms of hate speech.

The bill's language is broad and could result in people facing criminal charges for sharing hateful content, including on social media.

Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee introduced a bill to combat "White supremacy" by criminalizing hate speech.
Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee introduced a bill to combat "White supremacy" by criminalizing hate speech.

Under Jackson Lee's bill, a "person engages in a white supremacy inspired hate crime when white supremacy ideology has motivated the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of actions that constituted a crime or were undertaken in furtherance of activity that, if effectuated, would have constituted a crime."

The bill would impose criminal penalties for anyone who "published material advancing white supremacy, white supremacist ideology, antagonism based on ‘replacement theory,’ or hate speech that vilifies or is otherwise directed against any non-White person or group, and such published material," if it was "read, heard, or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime."

Jackson Lee's office did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

The bill dropped as the GOP-led Congress marches forward into a new term.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2023, 07:42:16 AM »
Stiuking Dem/Coms, sure hate the USA..don't they..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2023, 12:05:14 PM »
A simple check on the internet shows, out of 100 crimes committed against blacks, somewhere between 85%-93% are committed by a black person.(depends on what year you check) White on black crime is around 2%. She doesn't want to stop the problem, just stir the pot!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2023, 04:40:54 AM »
  Like ANY Demonrat..she naturally hates freedom of speech (for others)..as well as the rest of our Constitution..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2023, 05:32:15 AM »
I wonder where Sheila and her like would be if it wasn't for white men in this country?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2023, 05:39:05 AM »
I wonder where Sheila and her like would be if it wasn't for white men in this country?

No kidding! They got a free ocean cruise, free food, free housing, free clothes and all they had to do was pick a little cotton :)

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2023, 08:35:52 AM »
Oh! The slavery thing! You think Black Africans were the first or only slaves in mans history? LOL! You need to brush up on history before trying to teach it.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2023, 09:11:59 AM »
She is a Sheeny.

A word I have heard for decades from older persons.

Sheeny goes back to Yiddish sheen “ a hateful, oddly dressed, and therefore ugly person was ironically called beautiful, with a most frequent word from his language being chosen for the occasion to increase the fun, the slur originated in the mouths of the detractors (a regular case), rather than the Jews; -y would then be a diminutive suffix. Perhaps this is a venue to pursue in the open court of execrable etymologies.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2023, 10:23:50 AM »
Good morning, my fellow white supremacists! Sheila Jackson Lee thinks so anyway! LOL

Texas Democrat Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee introduced a bill to combat "White supremacy" by criminalizing certain forms of hate speech.

After the ill-fated attempt by the Biden administration to monitor Americans' speech online, Jackson Lee introduced the Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023 to assign criminal punishment for certain forms of hate speech.

The bill's language is broad and could result in people facing criminal charges for sharing hateful content, including on social media.

Under Jackson Lee's bill, a "person engages in a white supremacy inspired hate crime when white supremacy ideology has motivated the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of actions that constituted a crime or were undertaken in furtherance of activity that, if effectuated, would have constituted a crime."

The bill would impose criminal penalties for anyone who "published material advancing white supremacy, white supremacist ideology, antagonism based on ‘replacement theory,’ or hate speech that vilifies or is otherwise directed against any non-White person or group, and such published material," if it was "read, heard, or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime."

Jackson Lee's office did not immediately respond to Fox News Digital's request for comment.

And I'll bet that Oregon Democratic congressmen and women Suzanne Bonamici, Earl Blumenauer, Val Hoyle, and Andrea Salinas supported it. The only 2 Oregon Republicans may, or may not. Whatdayathink? ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2023, 10:49:17 AM »
In the same vein, today on MSNBC,(don't watch it, a news article on Fox), a black activist, Nikole Hannah-Jones, claims that America, was built on the backs of black slaves. Well, slaves were brought to America in 1619, little over 400 years ago. Compare what this country has done in those 400+ years since they got here. Pretty good progress, space travel, medicine, farming, etc. Black people have lived in Africa for some 10,000 years, according to anthropologist's. Wonder why that continent hasn't done as well???
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 10:55:17 AM »
In the same vein, today on MSNBC,(don't watch it, a news article on Fox), a black activist, Nikole Hannah-Jones, claims that America, was built on the backs of black slaves. Well, slaves were brought to America in 1619, little over 400 years ago. Compare what this country has done in those 400+ years since they got here. Pretty good progress, space travel, medicine, farming, etc. Black people have lived in Africa for some 10,000 years, according to anthropologist's. Wonder why that continent hasn't done as well???

When the white African dairy farmers were there, everyone had a job, and everyone ate. When the African government took their farms and gave them to the  blacks, the blacks ate the cows, tore down the barns, and used the tin to build huts.
Now they're starving again.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2023, 11:57:39 AM »
She is a Sheeny.

Sheeny goes back to Yiddish sheen “sch� a hateful, oddly dressed, and therefore ugly person was ironically called beautiful, with a most frequent word from his language being chosen for the occasion to increase the fun, the slur originated in the mouths of the detractors (a regular case), rather than the Jews; -y would then be a diminutive suffix. Perhaps this is a venue to pursue in the open court of execrable etymologies.

Say what??? Anyone know what he said?

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2023, 12:09:08 PM »
Like i have the time to be prejudice.  ::) and dealing with the Biden taxes. 78,000 new armed agents. And for what?
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2023, 12:13:19 PM »
She is a Sheeny.

Sheeny goes back to Yiddish sheen “sch� a hateful, oddly dressed, and therefore ugly person was ironically called beautiful, with a most frequent word from his language being chosen for the occasion to increase the fun, the slur originated in the mouths of the detractors (a regular case), rather than the Jews; -y would then be a diminutive suffix. Perhaps this is a venue to pursue in the open court of execrable etymologies.

LOL, no. It's Bob. He does that.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2023, 12:33:01 PM »

When the white African dairy farmers were there, everyone had a job, and everyone ate. When the African government took their farms and gave them to the  blacks, the blacks ate the cows, tore down the barns, and used the tin to build huts.
Now they're starving again.

( probably posted this before)
I knew/worked with a man from s africa whose
family had been farming there for more than a
century.  He had several sections, and employed
a couple of hundred ranch hands and farm workers.
They mostly all lived there and were mostly self
sufficient and happy and clothed and housed and
fed.  Owner and workers alike thrived.
When the black gubmint took it all away,  the farm
was split up and area villagers took all the crops
and equipment and ran their ratty livestock through
all the lush growth and the way I understand it,
the once thriving prosperous farm is an over grazed
near desert and all the nice buildings are torn
apart and gone forever. Looks like the aftermath
of a war zone from what I understand
Oh well. . .
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2023, 12:40:03 PM »

No kidding!

Nothing new there.........There have been slaves and slave owners all through history.  Curiously, my first progenitor in America got the following benefits too:

" They got a free ocean cruise, free food, free housing, free clothes and all they had to do was pick a little cotton"

Only difference being my namesake had to hammer out Iron in the New England Iron works.  Another difference..
    he had to do that for 7 years.

He was a highlander warrior (POW) ..sold by Cromwell, after being captured during the English civil war..

Sold to an owner in New England.   https://www.nps.gov/sair/index.htm

..But guess what!  I don't expect the British taxpayer to pay me any "reparations", since nobody living in the UK
     today had anything to do what happened there over 370 year ago.

That only makes sense..

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2023, 01:18:22 PM »
The computer auto something removed and chopped a chunk that stateed it comes from German and Yiddish.
Not gonna go back and refill.
At that,  she is absolutely sheeny, a derogatory word for people such as her,

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2023, 01:53:54 PM »

No kidding! They got a free ocean cruise, free food, free housing, free clothes and all they had to do was pick a little cotton :)

What many don't realize, because they have been brainwashed is that many of the Negros were treated better and fed better than by their own people in Africa.  If fact a large majority were treated very well. Contrary to what is taught in our  public schools and colleges of indoctrination. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2023, 01:59:26 PM »

What many don't realize, because they have been brainwashed is that many of the Negros were treated better and fed better than by their own people in Africa.  If fact a large majority were treated very well. Contrary to what is taught in our  public schools and colleges of indoctrination.

Very true. Slaves were valuable. Many when freed didn't want to leave, and stayed voluntarily. Some even fought for the south.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2023, 03:04:05 PM »
No doubt 200 years without freedom was a small price to pay in light of all the money they now make with rap music and lucrative NBA contracts.

PS- I like indentured servants that weren’t captured.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2023, 03:39:19 PM »
Really, well look at the Wiki, or another source if you find one, how the Blacks that traveled back to Africa and formed Liberia treated their brethern.

They treated them the same way the Africans who sold them to White slavers treated their their bounty, like cattle, so you can belly-ache all you want but it is BS, on its best day.

It was Africans who sold them to the slaver, THEY, owe reparations. --  (Oh yes, ultra-left Hollywood just made a movie about women warriors of the tribe that sold slaves to European Slavers, bragging up their actions, BRILLIANT)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2023, 04:11:39 PM »
Here is tucker with a Sheila Jackson piece.  She is proof that you can have a seat in congress and be dumb as a sack of hammers. Lol, she once demanded to see the American flag that astronauts planted on Mars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86N4eXeIMUY

Offline DDZ

« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2023, 04:19:03 PM »
Really, well look at the Wiki, or another source if you find one, how the Blacks that traveled back to Africa and formed Liberia treated their brethern.

They treated them the same way the Africans who sold them to White slavers treated their their bounty, like cattle, so you can belly-ache all you want but it is BS, on its best day.

It was Africans who sold them to the slaver, THEY, owe reparations. --  (Oh yes, ultra-left Hollywood just made a movie about women warriors of the tribe that sold slaves to European Slavers, bragging up their actions, BRILLIANT)

You have to forgive TW. He/she has a very hard time deciphering truth from falsehoods. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2023, 04:25:25 PM »
Here is tucker with a Sheila Jackson piece.  She is proof that you can have a seat in congress and be dumb as a sack of hammers. Lol, she once demanded to see the American flag that astronauts planted on Mars.

A better example is Joe Biden in the "oral" office.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline billy_56081

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2023, 11:15:40 AM »
She is a Texan!
99% of all Lawyers give the other 1% a bad name. What I find hilarious about this is they are such an arrogant bunch, that they all think they are in the 1%.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2023, 07:11:27 PM »

And I'll bet that Oregon Democratic congressmen and women Suzanne Bonamici, Earl Blumenauer, Val Hoyle, and Andrea Salinas supported it. The only 2 Oregon Republicans may, or may not. Whatdayathink? ;D

What makes you think I would take you up on that bet? What I think is......some Leftist minorities are a few bricks shy regardless of their zip code!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2023, 03:22:49 AM »
No doubt 200 years without freedom was a small price to pay in light of all the money they now make with rap music and lucrative NBA contracts.

PS- I like indentured servants that weren’t captured.

..And you obviously like minds that are captured...by the Communists...

Online Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #27 on: January 21, 2023, 03:23:34 AM »
Sheila Jackson Lee was put on the space committee.  She thought we have already gone to Mars.  (Watching too many si-fi movies). 

She is like another congressman who thought Guam was going to tip over if we put too many Marines there.  Guess he thought islands floated like boats.

Most of the crazy and ignorant congress critters are Democrats. 

Blacks today are their own worst enemies.  They have everything they need to get a good education and decent jobs.  But no, they have the highest high school drop out rate of any race.  They steal and attack each other.  Very tribal still.  They are an extremely emotional people.  This causes them to be either very good or very bad people.  Not much in between.  If one gets an education or achieves something, they are sometimes called white inside. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: January 21, 2023, 03:27:06 AM »

...Hey..  I resent that !  My smithing hammers are smarter than she !