Author Topic: America's Darkest Day  (Read 561 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
America's Darkest Day
« on: January 19, 2023, 01:19:38 PM »

Our great nation has witnessed many dark days since its beginning. Like assassinations of our leaders. The horrible wars that have taken the lives of so many of our brave Americans, and according Senate Majority Leader, Charles Schumer, one of the worse days ever...Jan-6-2021

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D.-N.Y.) sent out a tweet on January 6 of this year stating that January 6 of 2021 was “one of the darkest days in our nation’s history.”

“It’s been exactly 2 years since one of the darkest days in our nation’s history,” Schumer said.

“We will never forget what happened on January 6, 2021,” he said. “And we will never stop fighting to protect our democracy from the forces that sought to overthrow it.”

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: America's Darkest Day
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2023, 01:58:27 PM »
New Yorkers  have  been  electing Schumer for 25 years. New Yorkers voting habits have kept them  behind the 8 ball much longer than that.
Unfortunately  we have to put up with some of'em also.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2023, 05:19:19 PM »
Juist as one could facetiously say that it was Texans who imposed LBJ on the rest of the country.

However I doubt anyone is so naive, as to think that all Texans voted for LBJ over and over, boosting him up from one political office to another..

I expect  people in Oregon, Washington, Michigan and many other states, have mentioned here, that Urban and

Rural areas differ greatly in many ways..  I thought almost everybody realized that by now.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2023, 05:22:52 PM »
Juist as one could facetiously say that it was Texans who imposed LBJ on the rest of the country.

However I doubt anyone is so naive, as to think that all Texans voted for LBJ over and over.

Seems like Texas has its share of problems :)...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2023, 05:26:22 PM »

However I doubt anyone is so naive, as to think that all Texans voted for LBJ over and over.

Seems like Texas has its share of problems :)...

It seems that every state has it's own problems...some are unique to a given state.  Some folks still seem to
  have difficulty understanding that political divisions are not so simple as to be statewide in each case.

Each jurisdiction has it's share of both red and blue... Here see the southeast quadrant;
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2023, 05:28:09 PM »

However I doubt anyone is so naive, as to think that all Texans voted for LBJ over and over, boosting him up from one political office to another..

I expect  people in Oregon, Washington, Michigan and many other states, have mentioned here, that Urban and

Rural areas differ greatly in many ways..  I thought almost everybody realized that by now.

No argument on LBJ. He was a POS from the beginning.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2023, 06:36:09 PM »
First off, Schumer is a shmuck. Secondly, Biden isn't the only one that plagiarizes. Look up what King George lll said to parliament when he was speaking about the Washington and the Revolutionary War in 1776. Who doesn't want to give up power??
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2023, 10:45:59 PM »
hell we have Whitmer and shes as waco any of them talked about here.
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2023, 03:22:51 AM »
My reason for posting this was Schumer comparing a peaceful trespass to Pearl! There are others like Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas and others on the Demo. side, that make such nonsensical statements.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online DDZ

« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2023, 04:05:31 AM »
I see the darkest day in America when a national election was stolen by Marxists, and by people who hate America.  Elections are our only peaceful means of getting rid of politicians that are not upholding the constitution.  Fare elections are clearly gone in this country.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2023, 04:07:42 AM »
Just as some of those half-wits try to compare a political impasse as the holocaust... 

Very few incidents in history compare to the holocaust. Perhaps the closest in modern history, would be the Russia/Turkish starvation of Armenia, but it still doesn't reach quite that level of cruelty (IMO).

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2023, 06:28:37 AM »
What up Chuck?
A peaceful trespass based on truthful lies resulting in $3M of minor damage, 775 joyful arrests and one playful shooting.
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2023, 08:45:29 AM »
What up Chuck?
A peaceful trespass based on truthful lies resulting in $3M of minor damage, 775 joyful arrests and one playful shooting.

Are you talking about Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, St Louis , Kenosha or some other city.  If you are, you are not
  quite accurate.
  In those cities that damage was far more than $3 mil..and there were several attendant deaths..and of course, there
   were not near that many arrests, because some of those cities' DAs don't believe in punishing crime.

In fact, the mayor of Portland described the riots and deaths in her city ,as a "summer of love" !

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2023, 10:45:35 AM »
Dang! Straw manned again :(
Dumb Dumb x 2 View List

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2023, 11:12:28 AM »
America's darkest day , post WWII, was the day Jimmy Carter the farmer (he should have stayed there) was elected.

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2023, 12:26:42 PM »
This century? The day slojo sat down in the stolen presidential chair.

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2023, 02:51:32 PM »
America's darkest day , post WWII, was the day Jimmy Carter the farmer (he should have stayed there) was elected.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2023, 05:48:49 PM »
Dang! Straw manned again :(

Of course...nothing happened in all those destroyed cities... Just ask Joe, he can't remember any problems in
   Portttle or Seattand..

..And don't ask Hunter, he couldn't  couldn't see a thing through the soup thick fog...