Author Topic: this is kind of ominous.  (Read 1380 times)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: this is kind of ominous.
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2023, 01:23:16 PM »
With the country going down hill as fast as it is with Biden and the rest ruining it, and China buying and owning land and business's like they do. They could sit back and do nothing and control much of what's going on in this country.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2023, 01:43:09 PM »
With the country going down hill as fast as it is with Biden and the rest ruining it, and China buying and owning land and business's like they do. They could sit back and do nothing and control much of what's going on in this country.

There's a credible scenario.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2023, 11:01:07 PM »
scary thing is they might even have already bought and paid for a president. Might not even have been intentional. They were just so much smarter then him they got him to the point he would go to prison if the truth came out before he ever realized they were playing him.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2023, 01:53:38 AM »
I love it. One general makes a quip about China and the Minutemen start scrambling. Every single branch of the military recognizes climate change  and it’s crickets :)

LOL, you keep'em goin don't ya. ;D
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett