Author Topic: Come one, Come All  (Read 1052 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Come one, Come All
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2023, 01:06:17 PM »
Stupid would be thinking a NY driver’s license automatically makes you a registered voter.
Stupid would be not knowing that the first question asked when you use your driver’s license number to register is “ Are you a citizen?”
Stupid would be not knowing the law:
Voter fraud is also punished on the federal level. Anyone who falsely claims to be an American citizen on a voter registration form violates 18 U.S.C. §611 and can be both fined and sent to prison for up to a year. Voter intimidation is illegal under 18 U.S. Code § 594 and is also punishable by a fine and prison time.
Stupid would be thinking there’s no follow up on the citizen question and that nobody is being prosecuted.
Stupid would be thinking Republicans who believe Democrats  are stacking the deck aren’t doing anything about it.
Stupid would be thinking everything in America is so out of control because some nebulous group is out to destroy it.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2023, 01:54:45 PM »
Stupid would be thinking a NY driver’s license automatically makes you a registered voter.
Stupid would be not knowing that the first question asked when you use your driver’s license number to register is “ Are you a citizen?”
Voter fraud is also punished on the federal level. Anyone who falsely claims to be an American citizen on a voter registration form violates 18 U.S.C. §611 and can be both fined and sent to prison for up to a year. Voter intimidation is illegal under 18 U.S. Code § 594 and is also punishable by a fine and prison time.
Stupid would be thinking there’s no follow up on the citizen question and that nobody is being prosecuted.
Stupid would be thinking Republicans who believe Democrats  are stacking the deck aren’t doing anything about it.
Stupid would be thinking everything in America is so out of control because some nebulous group is out to destroy it.

Nahh, stupid is anyone who is a leftist... I do feel sorry for those trapped in a homosexual lifestyle that were definitely brought in by a brother, cousin, priest, coach, teacher, dad, etc, etc...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2023, 02:01:27 PM »

Well, you answered my question. You do enjoy it, and are quite adept at it. I guess the real question is: "is it an act?" ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Casull

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2023, 02:03:57 PM »

Stupid would be believing that none of the above occurs.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2023, 02:25:13 PM »
“ Stupid would be believing that none of the above occurs.”

Not saying it doesn’t occur. I’m saying it doesn’t occur much.
Prove me wrong and I’ll be happy to change my position.

Offline Dee

« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2023, 02:32:53 PM »
“ Stupid would be believing that none of the above occurs.”

Not saying it doesn’t occur. I’m saying it doesn’t occur much.
Prove me wrong and I’ll be happy to change my position.
LOL, I doubt ole Casull, or anybody else could prove anything to you. You don't strike me as "a receptacle", you're more of "a dispenser". 8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2023, 02:42:26 PM »
The pot calls the kettle black …………

Offline Dee

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2023, 03:05:46 PM »
The pot calls the kettle black …………