Author Topic: Pfizer exposed and should be taken down.  (Read 1161 times)

TM7

Pfizer exposed and should be taken down.
« on: February 01, 2023, 05:06:16 AM »
Project Veritas interviews Dr Walker, Pfizer exec and a gay bro, who drops the goods on Pfizer gain of function programs, Wihan-Covid, and vaccine profiteering. Project Veritas videos were immediately erased from YouTube and legacy media outlets while fact checkers tried to salvage the official narrative.
But alternative and independent media continued to host the story. So, it's time for GBO reloaded subscribers to become aware of this evil and criminal corporate activities.
And here's the shocking story hosted by Elon's new Twitter.--->

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1618405890612420609

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pfizer exposed and should be taken down.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 06:58:14 AM »
Project Veritas, truly the early bird catching the worms. I saw this already and it is quite entertaining.

Online DDZ

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2023, 08:30:24 AM »
I had seen that also. Have to wonder why someone supposedly as intelligent as Walker would make that information public? Was it on propose? Or is it the case of one of those engineers that are so smart they are stupid, and makes you wonder how they are able to drive to work?
Yes Pfizer should be taken down, but nothing will happen to them. They will be protected because they have enough money to buy their protection.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online DDZ

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2023, 12:15:10 PM »
Oh so you don't have to be intelligent to be a executive for Pfizer. You can be an ignorant homo like Walker. I should have known. He doesn't speak intelligently nor does he appear to be intelligent.  Hung with a rope would be good punishment for those people.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2023, 01:31:36 AM »
Notice how Dr.Walker has a satanic countenance.
What the ……? You do not usually make silly statements but that surely is one.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2023, 01:46:08 AM »

:)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2023, 02:18:21 AM »
That's my impression and many others as well, and I am entitled to it. Do not try to erase/delete/divert from this extremely important story whether you're a One Woke Order member or not.
Why not comment on the story....try that .

I'm pretty sure most of the country (at least the part thats payin attention), is aware that the VACCINE is not only ineffective, but really isn't really a vaccine at all.

But while i disagree with part of darkgaels' reaction, this Walker fella having "a satanic contenance" seems a reasonable reaction, as the satan contenance remark is pretty over the top, and a diversion from the topic in itself. Looking up the word continence used in this context.

Online DDZ

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2023, 08:27:51 AM »
Oh so you don't have to be intelligent to be a executive for Pfizer. You can be an ignorant homo like Walker. I should have known. He doesn't speak intelligently nor does he appear to be intelligent.  Hung with a rope would be good punishment for those people.
Problem is the government is arm in arm partners with Big Pharma.

Yes they are because big pharma buys our government so they can do what they want. Again the republicans are in on this too. Not much separation between the two parties. Both are very corrupt.

Yes I agree Walker does seem demonically possessed. Anyone that would say and do what he is doing is demonically possessed. 

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2023, 08:45:59 AM »
I never said anything about Walker's body waste functions--whether he's incontinent or not :(
But I did make a passing comment that his countenance looked satanic on the video--for those who actually watched the video, which is completely on topic.
Any attempt to dissect my comment on his looks is a diversion.

For the record imo, the man looked, spoke, and had mannerisms appearing as demonically possessed; especially when he went berserk in the bar and started smashing stuff, jumping in front of cars, etc.

Pardon me for the misspell of a word. It has been corrected. NOW, precisely How does a demonically possessed man look, speak, and appear, because what you have so far described, is an irate drunk? Which I have, and I'm sure others also, have seen do exactly those things many times.

The "real truth here" is, Trump,  in his zeal to show the world just how handy he was, "fell for the pandemic lie".
Then, knowing nuthin about medicine PUSHED  THE  DRUG  COMPANIES to come up with a vaccine. "OPERATION WARP SPEED". Anybody remember that?

Walker and others may all be "queer as a football bat" but they were doin what President Donald Trump told them to do. AND THEY FAILED MISERABLELY.
The only thing diabolical was the claim that the covid-19 flu was gonna wipe out the population. And that was to ge Trump beat in the up coming election.  And it worked.

Offline Casull

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2023, 09:10:38 AM »
I never said anything about Walker's body waste functions--whether he's incontinent or not :(
But I did make a passing comment that his countenance looked satanic on the video--for those who actually watched the video, which is completely on topic.
Any attempt to dissect my comment on his looks is a diversion.

For the record imo, the man looked, spoke, and had mannerisms appearing as demonically possessed; especially when he went berserk in the bar and started smashing stuff, jumping in front of cars, etc.

Pardon me for the misspell of a word. It has been corrected. NOW, precisely How does a demonically possessed man look, speak, and appear, because what you have so far described, is an irate drunk? Which I have, and I'm sure others also, have seen do exactly those things many times.

The "real truth here" is, Trump,  in his zeal to show the world just how handy he was, "fell for the pandemic lie".
Then, knowing nuthin about medicine PUSHED  THE  DRUG  COMPANIES to come up with a vaccine. "OPERATION WARP SPEED". Anybody remember that?

Walker and others may all be "queer as a football bat" but they were doin what President Donald Trump told them to do. AND THEY FAILED MISERABLELY.
The only thing diabolical was the claim that the covid-19 flu was gonna wipe out the population. And that was to ge Trump beat in the up coming election.  And it worked.

Well said.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2023, 01:48:08 PM »
I don't know what 'contenance' means in English. But in French it means capacity. (:

Once again, you got me on misspell. But you know what I meant. Spellchecker is not always my friend.

So! Countenance it is, and i suppose all drunks at least "appear demonic" according to TM7.

But I would guess that alot of people, maybe most, show a demonic 'countenance' when they're under the influence.
It's a small distraction, because the missed point is as he described is Pfizer and himself were and currently are carrying on illegal work and crimes against humanity. Which is evil an indefensible by most people's reckoning.

Dee says the Big Pharma corps were carrying out Trump's orders, but even someone with just a casually familiar the Plandemic knows the inverse is more correct --- i.e. that Trump was carrying out directives from Big Pharma; principally carrying out directives from expert advisors Fauci and Birx. (In fact, I wouldn't be surprised that Trump was coerced or blackmailed into going along with the Plandemic. But that's a discussion for another day).

What Project Veritas showed was the Big Pharma/Government partnership is still practicing evil crimes in violation of Nuremberg Codes and human decency. How anybody can give a pass for this kind of science is beyond my
'contenance' to understand.
Furthermore, Project Veritas confirmed that this so-called science has been going on for 30 or more. Even practicing a Plandemic before Trump took office with Event 201. Dr. Judy Mikovits, Dr. David Martin and many others have tracked this work for a depopulation Plandemic going back 40 years. Even mRNA gene editing vaxxinations goes back 30 or more years, never tested on humans because in all trials lab animals died.

Dr.Judy Mikovits explains:

https://www.brighteon.com/40f24802-be1e-4259-869d-6f43739409d6

There have always been some who thrive on dark conspiracys, and prefer being perpetually under the hoodof gloom, and doom, in a desperate,  hopeless scenario, where something, or someone is out t get them. And of course, misery WANTS company.

Is the United States government corrupt? Of course it is. What do they want? Power of course.

But common sense, and HISTORICAL FACTS will lead you to "OPERATION WARP SPEED" and Trumps attempt at a covid vaccine,  THAT FAILED.

DID THE DRUG COMPANIES MAKE A FORTUNE DOING IT? DON'T THEY ALWAYS?

LOBBYISTS! WHETHER PHARMACEUTICAL, OR CHICKEN FEED MANUFACTURERS, THE GAME IS THE SAME. SPECIAL TREATMENT FROM CONGRESS.

DID FAUCE LIE TO CONGRESS? DID NEWT GINGRICH GET RUN OUT OF CONGRESS? 

DID TULSI GABBARD QUIT THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY? DOES THAT  AUTOMATICALLY MAKE HER A CONSERVATIVE? NOT LIKELY.  ;)

HOW DID PELOSI, AND BIDEN GET RICH ON CONGRESSIONAL SALARIES?

THE SAME WAY LINDSAY GRAHAM, DAN CRENSHAW, AND MITCH MCCONNELL DID.. INSIDER TRADING. NO "CONSPIRACY" THERE.

MAYBE IF WE LOOK CLOSER, WE'LL SEE THEIR "SATANIC COUNTENANCE".

NO, ITS ALL CALLED "GOVERNMENT CORUPTION".

RUNNING OUT THE LOBBYISTS,  AND TERM LIMITS,  IS THE CURE. A PHARMACEUTICAL LOBBYISTS ISN'T A "CONSPIRACY". HES A POWER BROKER.

AND FORIEGN COUNTRIES HAVE JUMPED ON THE LOBBYISTS WAGON USING FORMER CONGRESSIONAL MEMBERS, AND RETIRED MILITARY OFFICIALS.

POWER IS WHAT ANY POLITICIAN WANTS, AND LACKADAISICAL VOTERS GIVE IT TO'EM.

NUTHIN MYSTICAL ABOUT THAT.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2023, 02:05:33 PM »
:)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2023, 03:47:26 PM »
Whatever. :).
Most people like to know about someone or some group trying to kill or harm them. And won't be complicit or glib, in fact will do something about people or groups working to kill or harm.

So, I guess that makes Elon Musk a conspiracy theorist _ _ he's running with the Project Veritas Pfizer 'directed evolution' story and crimes, he's running with the egg shortage from crap feed story, and he's allowing the egg shortage to be linked to the recent finding that egg consumption produces antigens that protect from Covid and negate the poisonous mRNA jabs.

I was a little concerned about Musk, but so far he's doing fine. And so is Project Veritas.

I agree...

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2023, 07:22:31 PM »
I read Moderna’s failed attempt at a vaccine has the virus actually mutating within the host, err, vaccinated individual.

Could be countless variants out there eventually. Hopefully they’ll all be weaker, watered down variants.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2023, 02:03:53 AM »
I am amazed at the level of control that was and is being used and the sheer number of useful idiots.

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2023, 02:07:27 AM »
I am amazed at the level of control that was and is being used and the sheer number of useful idiots.

Me to.  ;)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2023, 02:14:37 AM »
Just read an article that said every jab taken increases your chance of death by 7% and that does not include other medical ailments that could arise within days or future.

Online DDZ

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2023, 05:24:02 AM »
Hopefully these evil SOB's will have pay. At least less and less people are yelling conspiracy theory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooYhDNX6Xy0

Online DDZ

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2023, 01:59:30 AM »
Hopefully these evil SOB's will have pay. At least less and less people are yelling conspiracy theory!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooYhDNX6Xy0
Yes, Switzerland and Thailand are about to take legal action against the criminals. Dr. Bakti, a Thai nationalist, is a world renowned virologist and vaccinologist and the Thai authorities are paying attention to him. This very highly revere their royal family, and the sickness or loss of the royal princess from Pfizer poisoning will not be taken lightly.

To bad our government will never take legal action against the criminals. Things are quite different when your whole government is bought and paid for by big pharma.

Offline geosmin

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2023, 10:51:48 AM »

[/quote]

The government disagrees with your assertion.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7685699/

As for Forbes, the Chinese are the major shareholders.