Author Topic: Chinese High Altitude Spy Ballons?  (Read 3078 times)

Offline wtxbadger

• Trade Count: (7)
  • A Real Regular
wtxbadger

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Chinese High Altitude Spy Ballons?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2023, 03:54:02 PM »
Probably already dispersed the
payload of biological foofoo
before anybody gave a rusty effword

Oh well
As long as the cell towers are functioning
and the pizza and Amazon man can navigate
the trails the peepuls don't care or want to
know
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2023, 05:11:15 PM »
Let's just let it drift over our missile fields. It obviously should be public knowledge with all its details. NOT!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2023, 05:39:55 AM »
Our government is in bed with the CCP, so no big deal they fly a balloon over the states.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2023, 08:04:51 AM »
They would use space zeppelins docking like this. The Nazis sure would. It’s only a spoof.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAMaNv4hYY4&t=308s

After they invaded the Earth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzcQBH8sKZg
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2023, 09:06:27 AM »
I would rather deal with a kraut.than a china chink. They just rub me the wrong way .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2023, 09:46:46 AM »
F The chinks.
Constantine III

Offline wtxbadger

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2023, 12:24:17 PM »
Here's an interesting take on the balloon and its intent by the Chinese.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/china-spy-balloon/2023/02/03/id/1107243/
wtxbadger

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2023, 01:10:19 PM »
I don't even like chink food.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2023, 01:31:17 PM »
It has very little to do with information gathering, even though it will be coasting almost over one of the 2 or3  ICBM
  bases we have in operation .

This is not about info gathering, but a diplomatic game of, " Who is boss in the world"?  ...Who is the defacto
  "strong man" of this world..
    Chairman Xi has just taken his gloves off and slapped Joe right across the face with them!
    So,  now what does Joe do?  Will he shoot down the offending craft from China... or will he cut bait?

The world is watching..and this game of "lost face" is especially noted in the far eastern countries..such as Taiwan.

The Biden bunch makes all kinds of weak excuses...such as "too much danger of fallout"..

Population is very sparse in some parts of Montana and the Dakotas, as well as the Adirondacks in NY..
  That is a flimsy excuse.. So now Joe....shoot it down... and show us, that China doesn't own you !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2023, 05:08:08 PM »
By now, some of the Chinese military and politicians, are choking on their sushi and hot and sour soup over this, laughing so hard. Probably put this thing up a month or so ago, forgot about it, figuring it came down in the Pacific somewhere, and all of a sudden, we're worried about an EMP attack. I got a feeling an attack on our internet grid would be much more likely!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2023, 06:42:43 PM »
Maybe it should be brought down over the great lakes.  Splash it deep, and let the Edmund Fitzgerald deal with it.

Roger
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2023, 07:12:13 PM »
Biden will act like Bill Clinton and draw his little line in the sand. When they cross it he’ll start begging, “aww, gee fellas, c’mon, I want any trouble, okay?”  And then they’ll take his lunch money and make him cry; (part of their training program for wimpy leader wannabe’s).

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2023, 07:27:00 PM »
F The chinks.
:D

I used the c-word ( :D ) on another
site I used to belong to, and I was
banished like a despotic monarch.
They didn't want me to "insult " anybody,
probably because I suspect it was
chinee owned

I can say with confidence that
if a US balloon drifted over
china, they'd have scrambled
fighters and mowed it down
IMMEDIATELY
( insert klaxon sound effects here )
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2023, 01:17:30 AM »
  A 4 star Air Force general, has already predicted that we will be at war with China by 2025.

China sending test balloons over the US now, with impunity.  These balloons are obviously directed...since they are not following wind patterns, the current one is visiting very sensitive areas..ICBM base in Montana, today a strategiic bomber base in Missouri..

Picture this scenario.. The next 3 balloons in the spring of 2025, will each be carrying an EMT device, which is enough to crash our entire grid system.  Most effective way to launch an attack against the USA....severely cripple the USA, even before China launches it's first plane , missile of ship.

If our Pentagon is afraid to shoot down a balloon because of tyhe possibility of 'falling debris'....what will they do with a fleet of Chinese bombers?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2023, 01:25:48 AM »
Well, its helpful I guess if your enemy allows you to map out defense installations, and travel routes.  8)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2023, 01:36:51 AM »
  If it is only mapping installations..why should they go to that much trouble?  Send him some meth and  his own
 personal Fang-Fang..and Hunter might go out to the garage, sort out some maps, and send them to Xi.. ;) ;D

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2023, 01:42:42 AM »
Well they don't need Hunter anymore, they have free access via highly visible, unmolested spy balloons, and "NON UNITED" STATES airspace.

Online magooch

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2023, 03:48:00 AM »
Not to worry, Branden is in complete control.  He might even fart in the general direction of mainland China.
Swingem

Offline wtxbadger

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2023, 03:50:17 AM »
Thinking on it and I sure wonder just exactly what payload is it carrying that has the pentagon scared to shoot it down.
wtxbadger

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2023, 03:54:53 AM »
Thinking on it and I sure wonder just exactly what payload is it carrying that has the pentagon scared to shoot it down.

Something to think about for sure.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2023, 04:28:00 AM »
Once again, the moron in chief has leapt into inaction. That thing should have been splashed 12 miles out in the Pacific. Civilian weather balloon, my butt. There are no civilians in China, comrade.

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2023, 04:57:38 AM »
The longer this goes, the more questions I have. With the technology we have in our military defense, why was it ''discovered'', already half way across this country? I'd have thought we would have seen this couple hundred miles before our coast lines. Government doesn't want to shoot it down, maybe because we'll find out it isn't Chinese? That's what we've been told, is it true? How about this conspiracy scenario. How about a NWO guy, Bill Gates for example, had this launched from somewhere on the hundreds of thousands of acre's of land he owns out west. Launch's it, with ??? for a payload, or just maybe a test run to see the reaction it gets. Or maybe it's one of our balloons, government doesn't want us, the citizens down below, to know what's going on. Think I'll turn on Alex Jones and find out the truth! ::)
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2023, 05:06:27 AM »

Likely not this trip, but since our dementia ridden leader has refused to do anything..and is giving them a free sky to play in..the NEXT payload may be different..

Estimates are, 3 EMP devices touched off over the us, would kill our electrical grid in a major way.

If our grid goes..major madness for about two weeks..and 90% will be killed off.  Even then , life won't be easy
  for the remaining 10%..

And of that 10%, anyone who needs prescriptions to stay alive..can say their prayers..

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2023, 11:11:47 AM »

Offline Ranger99

« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2023, 11:22:44 AM »

Just watch or think back about the
old Omega Man movie with Charlton
Heston. He's having those bio war
flashbacks and the soldier gives
the orders not to shoot since the
defense system would blow up
bacilli carrying missiles

It's not far fetched at all
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2023, 12:37:20 PM »
It's been shot down.
Looks like Joe listened to real generals instead of the more knowledgeable armchair generals :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-he-ordered-us-military-to-shoot-down-chinese-spy-balloon-as-soon-as-possible/ar-AA1778O0?cvid=c1a0f84b9ee74673a30e823fac86bcef

Yeah right, after it ran it’s course completely across our country. Then shot down in the Atlantic Ocean from what I’ve heard. Must have listened to/taking orders from general xi ping...

Online Casull

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2023, 12:45:58 PM »
It's been shot down.
Looks like Joe listened to real generals instead of the more knowledgeable armchair generals :)

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-says-he-ordered-us-military-to-shoot-down-chinese-spy-balloon-as-soon-as-possible/ar-AA1778O0?cvid=c1a0f84b9ee74673a30e823fac86bcef

Yeah right, after it ran it’s course completely across our country. Then shot down in the Atlantic Ocean from what I’ve heard. Must have listened to/taking orders from general xi ping...

Well, he/she didn't say it was American generals.
Aim small, miss small!!!
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2023, 02:47:51 PM »
It's been shot down.

Sure, let it buzz around wherever they wished gathering intel..then once they have all they need..then do their destruct for them.  ...And do it over the ocean..where retrieval will be difficult.

There is no question there is a difference in leadership by Biden or Trump..  With Biden it's outside the 12 mile
   limit AFTER it crosses the US..

With Trump it would be outside the 12 mile limit BEFORE arriving over the US !  ...DUH !

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2023, 02:54:36 PM »
Now Joe’s opened the floodgates:(