Author Topic: Making a point..  (Read 603 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Making a point..
« on: February 08, 2023, 11:42:22 AM »
  Prior to the SOTU speech, Margery Taylor Greene carried a pointed reminder for Democrats..

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D7eRpIx04qo
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Making a point..
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2023, 01:17:17 PM »
Class act with high standards of decorum making a point during his speech

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2023, 02:05:01 PM »
She got played

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2023, 02:48:32 PM »
She got played

Supporting Biden you have set your personal bar so low, you could roll over it in your sleep. A true under achiever.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2023, 04:17:08 PM »
  Poor TW..seems to be very confused.  No surprise, since it seems the entire woke crowd is so confused...and no wonder since they actually believe this crap..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2023, 04:19:15 PM »
She got played

..,And she is far better looking than any of your ugly, hate filled, commie democrat women.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2023, 04:27:00 PM »
Such shallow criteria. Who’s your choice for president, Miss America or Miss Universe?

We’re a democracy not a misogynocracy :)

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2023, 05:08:38 AM »
Either choice would be much smarter than the senile SOB we have now.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2023, 05:20:08 AM »
Such shallow criteria. Who’s your choice for president, Miss America or Miss Universe?

Either one would be far smarter that the planet of the apes pair we have there now!

...Just so long as she doesn't look like that 'woman', shown in the lower right corner above..

..And BTW..  Can you tell me what a woman is?

Offline phalanx

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2023, 06:53:44 AM »

Either one would be far smarter that the planet of the apes pair we have there now!

...Just so long as she doesn't look like that 'woman', shown in the lower right corner above..

The Cook and Bed warmer  :) But that ugly thing in the corner is the neighbors deformed pit bull yard dog.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2023, 07:24:57 AM »

The Cook and Bed warmer  :) But that ugly thing in the corner is the neighbors deformed pit bull yard dog.

Good answer...and Joe's appointee to the SCOTUS couldn't answer either..but I am waiting for TW's answer.. 

C'mon TW, just what is a woman ?

Offline phalanx

« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2023, 08:16:35 AM »
That is the ugliest thing I've ever seen calling itself a woman. True women would be insulted , heck us guys here are insulted also. Looks like an ugly dogs butt that got shaved.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2023, 02:12:09 PM »
"..And BTW..  Can you tell me what a woman is?"

Yes, about 98%* of the time 

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/opinion/2022/04/24/despite-lankfords-rhetoric-heres-why-defining-woman-tricky/7356668001/

*subject to change. pay attention to the science  ;)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2023, 03:24:21 PM »
"..And BTW..  Can you tell me what a woman is?"

Yes, about 98%* of the time 

https://www.oklahoman.com/story/opinion/2022/04/24/despite-lankfords-rhetoric-heres-why-defining-woman-tricky/7356668001/

*subject to change. pay attention to the science  ;)

We have  heard more "science" in the last two years than ever before..  Science about covid, science about "global warming" that suddenly changed to "climate change"..  We also discover3ed that we find "studies" that change things.

For instance, a couple decades ago, homosexualism was something harbored by a confused mind.  Then "studies" were done, probably by those practicing the "craft'...and suddenly the formerly deranged were heroes.

Over the last few years, it has come clear that whoever wants to pay the price, a "study" will be done that
    reinforces their claim..

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2023, 04:47:14 PM »
Somebody on this post stated we're a Democracy. Better do a history check. This country was founded on being a Republic. Big difference. Unfortunately, we are morphing into a Democracy, which usually as a country, lasts 200-300 years. Started with the Federal Reserve over 100 years ago. We're going down the road that Rome took 2000 years ago. Took them almost 500 years to hit bottom. We'll be there in less than another 50.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2023, 02:22:48 AM »
Somebody on this post stated we're a Democracy. Better do a history check. This country was founded on being a Republic. Big difference. Unfortunately, we are morphing into a Democracy, which usually as a country, lasts 200-300 years. Started with the Federal Reserve over 100 years ago. We're going down the road that Rome took 2000 years ago. Took them almost 500 years to hit bottom. We'll be there in less than another 50.

Right on Gypsyman.. TW apparently likes the sound of the word.  A pure democracy is probably one of the WORST forms of government...right up there with Marxism.

Since he didn't mention it..I'll repost the link showing Marjorie..handling a white balloon, in honor of Joe's quick reaction to the Chinese invasion of our sovereign territory.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/D7eRpIx04qo

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2023, 07:56:39 AM »

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2023, 08:06:43 AM »
For the hair splitters

https://www.dictionary.com/e/democracy-vs-republic/

Didn't need your link, since it didn't say anything more than most of us already knew.  I can't do better than Ben Franklin, explaining  why our founding fathers did not go the full democracy vote.

It also explains why they enshrined the 2nd amendment..

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch.  Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.     (Benjamin Franklin)