Author Topic: When is enough, enough?  (Read 395 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
When is enough, enough?
« on: February 18, 2023, 12:21:24 PM »
Has everyone on the left lost their frigging minds? Every time this fool opens his trap or does something,it's something insane?

Lynching is now officially a Federal Hate crime. How many loving crimes are committed Every crime is hateful What will it take for the left to be happy? Perhaps when every Southern white man has been stricken from the US rolls? Has every democrat voter across America bought into this madness? Our so called Republican Reps have bought into it. They have allowed these Federal atrocities to flourish. They do nothing but talk. They sit on their lazy asses and do nothing but talk.

https://cnsnews.com/node/2155011
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: When is enough, enough?
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2023, 01:18:26 PM »
Well, all thats true, but what are you gonna do about it? Nuthin you can do about it.

I had enough of enough quite some time ago. I vote although I consider it a waste of time, but I stand with goin with the original rules of the Constitution, and the Bill of Rights.

I don't care if Rochester thinks he's Rosemary, and I don't care if Carl and Carla think they're neither.

The federal government didn't give me my freedoms, God did, and until He Himself rescinds them they'll remain in affect regardless of what transpires to the contrary. Win, loose, or draw.

I'm happy, and consider myself richly blessed. And I consider myself free, and am willing to pay whatever price to maintain that thought. To the end.

Everyone else can do whatever they want to, or lay down, and go along.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2023, 04:23:51 PM »
Sometimes it makes me feel better when I vent lol! Like you, I feel voting , especially at the Federal level is a waste of precious oxygen, "but what ya gonna do?"
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2023, 04:30:25 PM »
I "don't expect" anything positive to come out of the federal government, and the title of "United" States is a bad joke. There's nuthin "United" about the states. Its a meaningless title.

Online gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2023, 07:45:07 PM »
Sometimes it makes me feel better when I vent lol! Like you, I feel voting , especially at the Federal level is a waste of precious oxygen, "but what ya gonna do?"

Yes, voting in federal elections if you live on the West Coast is mostly a waste of time, but sometimes it's possible to effect local elections. I always hope change starts locally.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2023, 01:45:34 AM »
Obviously, just another racist pot stirring by the Democrats.  Dodo signs a bill to make lynching illegal.. well, imagine that!

...And all the willing dimwits applauded the exercise in redundancy!  Surely somebody on his staff would try to stop him from speaking so foolishly.

Back when Emmet Till was murdered, lynching was of course, already against the law, just like all those gangs in our major city already know that it is against the law to carry an unregistered handgun.

So far as this new bill is concerned, it is like saying that henceforth, ducks must lay eggs that are oval in shape..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2023, 07:22:54 AM »
Virtue signaling.

Online DDZ

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2023, 07:39:58 AM »
The hatred of white men by the Marxists has been going on for some time now. remember these words from Obama when he was first campaigning?   

You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has said that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.

The Marxists hate your whiteness, your Christianity, your guns, your love for freedom, and our Constitution.  The liberals from 50 years ago are not liberals anymore they are Marxists. They don't necessarily hate white people. Especially if you are white and vote for Marxist ideas. Its the white conservatives that built the very America that Marxists hate. The America that was founded on God's principles, which led to the forming of our Constitutional Republic.

Voting is a waste of time anymore, and it became a waste of time when a presidential election was allowed to be stolen. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Casull

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2023, 08:08:17 AM »
How about making the shooting of someone with a 9mm held sideways a hate crime?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2023, 09:08:35 AM »
How about making the shooting of someone with a 9mm held sideways a hate crime?

What a ridiculous suggestion. You know very well those guys never hit anything. Charge them with "wasting resources/ammo".

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2023, 09:35:10 AM »
  Please Dee..don't tell those mushroom heads in hoods, that holding the gun laid flat..ruins their aim and causes jams.

Let's not be cluing them in.  I say, "more jams for jugheads.."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2023, 02:57:14 PM »
The poeleece in this area sure won't
do anything.  The mayor and city manager
and the council and the DA all feel
that too many people of color get
 arrested and it's not their fault because
they were deprived and disenfranchised
etc.
The former police chief actually publicly