Author Topic: I had to have this one, cat people.  (Read 540 times)

Offline phalanx

• Trade Count: (0)
I had to have this one, cat people.
« on: March 04, 2023, 01:17:36 PM »
From a longtime ago. It was hard to find.but ebay had the movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJJjSh7jBSQ.
In this time i Command ,That you take the Secular to Jerusalem .
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Casull

Re: I had to have this one, cat people.
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2023, 01:21:28 PM »
That's certainly not science fiction.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2023, 01:30:39 PM »
You don’t want to try to date her. Syfy yes,she changes on you with the planets. She was alien, like david bowie was the man who fell to earth. Back then. A full moon tonight folks.
There you rid the Holy City of the Scourge of Islam , Make the streets run red with the Blood of those who wish to wash Israel and Christianity from the face of the Earth.
Constantine III

Online Casull

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2023, 02:00:02 PM »
No alien.  Supernatural.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline phalanx

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2023, 03:01:32 PM »
It’s just To old to go with anything else you want. Casull , I just wanted it. Got it on ebay.
Constantine III

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2023, 03:25:51 PM »
For scary stuff the original exorcist movie,
or the prince of darkness are fairly skeery.

Legend of boggy creek or the town that
dreaded sundown are good
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Offline phalanx

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2023, 03:40:03 PM »
Dont do the exorcist].
Constantine III

Offline oldandslow

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2023, 06:16:46 AM »
Dont do the exorcist].

Don't blame you. Once was enough for me.

I must have missed "Cat People" as I can't remember it and Kinski is certainly rememberable. I like the song---after it finally gets going. Amazon has the dvd for a reasonable price so I may try it out if I can operate my dvd player. I can't remember the last time I used it it's been so long.

It can be rented on a bunch of the streaming services but at half the cost of the dvd.

Offline phalanx

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2023, 06:22:18 AM »
No alien.  Supernatural.

Have you ever seen it? That lady in it sure is good looking. But don't get too close to her. She changes on you. She then , sure does look alien with those eyes, they kept changing color. And she would stare at the moon a lot. It’s sort of like Van Helsing. So i guess you could say supernatural. She falls in love with this one man, he was lucky. Others not so much they get torn apart. She has these cat like senses, claws and very large teeth. She sure ain't no little kitty thats for sure.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2023, 07:09:43 AM »
The odd thing is, at this same time David Bowie was making (The man who fell to Earth). Now, he was dang sure an Alien in that movie. It was filmed here in NM, in the town Artesia when they had that old downtown hotel. One of the staff members in that hotel, accidentally saw him and how he really did look. He was kind of like a disguised scout to try and look human. Sent here to find water because his planet and his family ,was drying up and dying.  He never was able to finish his mission.
But he did get rich here on Earth. He knew how to invent things we didn't have yet.
Constantine III

Offline phalanx

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2023, 02:37:08 PM »
It don't matter, my wife told me don't watch that stupid cat movie ever again. She hates stinking cats, she likes her little taco  dogs. A Taco dog movie lol. There we go.
Constantine III
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Online Casull

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023, 08:15:47 AM »
No alien.  Supernatural.

Have you ever seen it? That lady in it sure is good looking. But don't get too close to her. She changes on you. She then , sure does look alien with those eyes, they kept changing color. And she would stare at the moon a lot. It’s sort of like Van Helsing. So i guess you could say supernatural. She falls in love with this one man, he was lucky. Others not so much they get torn apart. She has these cat like senses, claws and very large teeth. She sure ain't no little kitty thats for sure.

I've seen it several times.  Did you miss the beginning when they explain why she is the way she is?  Definitely not alien.
Aim small, miss small!!!