Author Topic: International Women’s Day  (Read 1875 times)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: International Women’s Day
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2023, 05:11:58 PM »
Noted. I'm going with proud, consistent, sharp witted and enjoyed taking on the "old boys" club.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2023, 05:18:42 PM »
Good thing Pat Schroeder lived and worked here in America, ''the good old boys club''. There's a few country's she probably would have been beheaded or stoned to death for her views!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2023, 12:23:11 AM »
Of course, what the lefty/Communists refuse to come to grips with, is the simple fact the founding fathers understood
  from the simple principles of natural law.
   Simply put..  If we jealously guard the individual's rights, then women's, minoritie's, black white and brown people's rights would automatically be insured !

But no, the Commie left cannot destroy a nation that way, because activity would only unite a land and people.

Their plan as outlined by Saul Alinsky..Hillary and Obama's hero..to 'tear a country down, so they can build it back as a communist nation' ...seems to be working.

The Satanic left thrives upon disorder and chaos...and we saw much of that during what one northwest mayor       
  tagged a "summer of love"..

Ugliness and chaos follows the left, as stink follows a skunk !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2023, 05:13:41 AM »
Not to take sides on this issue, but if some of the magazines I've glanced into are correct, just looking into one's under garment is not always going to tell the difference.  Apparently there are combos--in which case it might be an actual dilemma.
Swingem

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2023, 07:45:17 AM »
Not to take sides on this issue, but if some of the magazines I've glanced into are correct, just looking into ones under garment is not always going to tell the difference.  Apparently there are combos--in which case it might be an actual dilemma.

Exactly!

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2023, 07:53:01 AM »
“  Simply put..  If we jealously guard the individual's rights, then women's, minoritie's, black white and brown people's rights would automatically be insured !”

In theory that’s how it should work. In reality not so much. That’s why we owe so much to women like Pat.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2023, 04:28:54 PM »
“  Simply put..  If we jealously guard the individual's rights, then women's, minoritie's, black white and brown people's rights would automatically be insured !”

In theory that’s how it should work. In reality not so much. That’s why we owe so much to women like Pat.

No matter how you cut it..so long as individual rights are protected...the everyone is by the law. protected..

So what does a whole ration of whining and catterwalling do? If anyone's rights are threatened, take the perpetrator to court.

Of course, we already understand that by looking after individual rights, you lefties cannot tear the country apart as quickly as you are doing, by dividing people into various, dissatisfied "tribes"...

For those who continue to perform as commie 'foot soldiers', if they do succeed and destroy this representative republic....those willing haters will be some of the first to feel big brother's wrath...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2023, 04:53:18 PM »
Another woman worthy of recognition was the ever awesome RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsberg. :)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2023, 09:06:15 AM »
Another woman worthy of recognition was the ever awesome RBG, Ruth Bader Ginsberg. :)
To bad RBG was more of a hypocrite than a lawyer. Google up a video of her years ago, at a law seminar in Chicago. On stage, she says, not really certain that when we ruled on Roe vs. Wade, that it was a good ruling. She knew that R vs W shouldn't have been ruled on the federal level. State's should decide that. Which is exactly how the S.C. ruled it several years ago. She was more of a feminist than a lawyer. Law doesn't matter to them!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2023, 09:30:56 AM »

If the fantasy statement above were true she wouldn’t have had to be such a feminist.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2023, 11:01:48 AM »

If the fantasy statement above were true she wouldn’t have had to be such a feminist.

What us a "feminist"...matter of fact, what is a woman?  Do you dare miss the "woke" cadence count...and step out  on your own?  ;) ;D

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2023, 04:35:50 PM »
"Do you dare miss the "woke" cadence count...and step out  on your own?  ;)"

Absolutely! For one, still undecided on the transgender athlete thing.

When was the last time you did any thinking?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #42 on: March 23, 2023, 01:41:57 AM »
"Do you dare miss the "woke" cadence count...and step out  on your own?  ;)"

Absolutely! For one, still undecided on the transgender athlete thing.

When was the last time you did any thinking?

Are you saying you would break the Marxist cadence, and perhaps 'hear a distant drummer"?  "HOW DARE YOU?"
  ..Besides, I see no hint of your breaking the Che Guevara cadence..

NEWS FLASH for Trumpy..

I think, and I do it independently.. I don't just parrot statements of the DNC, fake news..or some disgruntled, self flagellating, Marxist professor..

Enjoy your Koolaid !

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #43 on: March 23, 2023, 05:11:30 AM »
“Marxist, Che Guevara, fake news, Marxist again”

How much independent thinking went into your use of the association fallacy?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #44 on: March 24, 2023, 03:05:22 AM »
“Marxist, Che Guevara, fake news, Marxist again”

How much independent thinking went into your use of the association fallacy?

Evidently, much more independent and experienced thought than you have !