Author Topic: Lets have a party  (Read 815 times)

Offline williamlayton

• Trade Count: (0)
Lets have a party
« on: March 18, 2004, 04:38:11 PM »
Well boys, I guess it's time to sing and dance. This aint no fancy shindig, jest a few folks gettin together to socialize, sing, dance, tell a few tails.
Come on in an wet yer whistle, wash down tha dust, take a load off, ease yer mind.
Yall introduce yerselves around if'n ya aint never met.
Lieings ok.
One of you boys watch OLD HAMP, when he gits too much root beer he's liable to roll up his pants.
Fer God's sake keep Hamp an Holiday apart. That Holiday will egg hamp inta sumthin, Thay is trouble when thay get together.
Now, I'm throwin this dig cause to celebrate 1000 post of sayin nothin about most anything, startin fights, joinin in fights, addin fuel to fights, makin fun of them fightin, making fun of folks, makin fun of myownself.
Mainly to celebrate with friends what has given me good advice, shared their knowledge with me an other folks.
Pass tha word around tha town, lets get a good crown in tha place. Miss Kitty has tha sittin arangements but it's ok to mingle. Sumbody say sumthin to tha gunnut an get him down, that boy doan ever get outta his place, it'll do him good.
You new boys, an, well, er Gals come on in. Tha dancin is free and there is sum mighty hansome boys, like ol DB. BF, get your behind in here with your cousin an have one.
Where is tha Savage, Bigbill, Mikey, sum of them others what contribute to this here town we got.
Yes ma'am miss Kitty, No ma'am miss Kitty, Well Miss Kitty i was jest tryin ta, OK Miss Kitty I'll be quiet.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline ButlerFord45

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (10)
Lets have a party
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2004, 06:52:03 AM »
Will, I wanna thank ya for the invite ta sellebrate yer windieness!!!  You've always provided a chuckle, or a "hummmm??" and it always read like ya had a smile.  

Lookin forward to yer next 1000
Butler Ford
He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done.-Leonardo da Vinci
An armed society is a polite society-Robert A. Heinlein
Only the dead have seen the end of war- Plato
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey
tomorrow I may have to eat them- A lady's sweatshirt

Offline Holiday

• Contributor
    • http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-holidayhayes
Lets have a party
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2004, 11:06:03 AM »
Yup,, it's ooooofficial. William is a windbag!! :-D  Don't worry about me settin' Hamp off, I can cause enough trouble on my own! :twisted:  Congrats, Will, ol' buddy. I'm looking forward to post TWO thousand!!
Holiday Hayes
Darksider, Gunfighter
"Just a simple Cowboy, tryin' ta git along"

Offline Capt Hamp Cox

• A Real Regular
Lets have a party
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2004, 11:11:39 AM »
If old williamlayton is buyin, I'll have four of whatever costs the most.  

Now, if old williamlayton picks up on what BF said 'bout workin' on his next 1000, everybody better watch out.  oldwilliamlayton already repeats hisself alla time, so I can just 'magine what its gonna be like if he sets his sights on makin' it to 2000.  Lord help us.  GB's new server gonna be wore out 'fore the month's gone.

Barkeep, let me have four more to go, and make sure you put it on old williamlayton's tab, and tell him I'm real sorry I missed him (chuckle).

Capt Hamp (who thanks his lucky stars he ain't as old as old williamlayton) Cox
Careful is a naked man climbin' a bobwire fence.  

Offline williamlayton

Lets have a party
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2004, 02:11:29 PM »
Didn't miss me, I seen you an hamp but me an Miss Kitty wuz talkin. Ol BF was watchin you two, had his DB laid cross his lap.
said he wuz trin to see if'n ethier of ya smelled like a mule. Said he couldn't smell nothin but that lilac water ya put on soas ya wouldn't have to take a bath fore ya came in.
Whay didn't ya jest take a bottle, ya'll will be back fer more anyhow.
Blessings
Tha rest of you boys belly up an wash sum dust down. Party is young.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD

Offline Capt Hamp Cox

• A Real Regular
Lets have a party
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2004, 04:42:39 AM »
Just realized that, with his 1000th post, old williamlayton picked up a new moniker (Senior Poster).  Don't know if that's in recognition of his numerous postings, or someone finally realized that he is the sole surviving veteran of the Civil War, and therefore, the most senior (in age) member of this forum.  Suspect he's now gonna expect a little more respect, an idea I'm tempted to respectfully reject.
Careful is a naked man climbin' a bobwire fence.  

Offline williamlayton

Lets have a party
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2004, 01:13:45 AM »
OLD OLD OLD, wanted fer questioning, Hamp
As I have said, me an RIP were friends. He is a bit older than me. We spent sum time in Mexico together one time. We was too old fer tha CW but they took him on and I hired out as a consultant.
Blessings
TEXAS, by GOD