Author Topic: PROOF; Leftism is a religion..  (Read 1319 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: PROOF; Leftism is a religion..
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2023, 06:43:39 AM »

In short; the right already has it's religion..the left is still "lost in the woods"...and angrily searching...

This is what you said. Again, what is the rights religion?

Truly, you must read more carefully...  I lead off that post with this explanation...

Here is the crux (no pun intended) of the matter.  Generally speaking, and as can be observed here, the right already
   has it's religion.   ..But again speaking in generalities, the left has turned it's back on God!"   

In short; the right already has it's religion..the left is still "lost in the woods"...and angrily searching...

NOPE! THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID. "IN SHORT; THE RIGHT ALREADY HAS ITS RELIGION" AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "GENERALLY SPEAKING", WHEN YOU  MADE THE STATEMENT. SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT TRYIN TO RUN AROUND IT, AND DEFLECT, AND JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION?.

IF THE RIGHT ALREADY HAS ITS RELIGION LIKE YOU SAID, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING EVERYONE WHAT THAT RELIGION IS. ;)

You better read my post #22 again....I set the whole post straight in the introductory two sentences, by saying I was speaking in
  general terms.  I did that, knowing that somebody, most likely yourself..would try to pick an argument about it.

So, what do you want to argue about now?  I am not interested in arguing, and I presume most here easily understood what I was
    speaking of.   

So, if you only want to argue.. just go pick a fight with somebody else.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2023, 08:21:10 AM »

Truly, you must read more carefully...  I lead off that post with this explanation...

Here is the crux (no pun intended) of the matter.  Generally speaking, and as can be observed here, the right already
   has it's religion.   ..But again speaking in generalities, the left has turned it's back on God!"   

NOPE! THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID. "IN SHORT; THE RIGHT ALREADY HAS ITS RELIGION" AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT "GENERALLY SPEAKING", WHEN YOU  MADE THE STATEMENT. SO WHY DON'T YOU QUIT TRYIN TO RUN AROUND IT, AND DEFLECT, AND JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION?.

IF THE RIGHT ALREADY HAS ITS RELIGION LIKE YOU SAID, YOU SHOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM TELLING EVERYONE WHAT THAT RELIGION IS. ;)

You better read my post #22 again....I set the whole post straight in the introductory two sentences, by saying I was speaking in
  general terms.  I did that, knowing that somebody, most likely yourself..would try to pick an argument about it.

So, what do you want to argue about now?  I am not interested in arguing, and I presume most here easily understood what I was
    speaking of.   

So, if you only want to argue.. just go pick a fight with somebody else.

Anytime someone questions you, you deem it trying to pick an argument. I asked what religion the right had chosen, and as usual, you became vague.
You challenge TW constantly so it's no different when I ask for answers from you. And just like TW, you beat around the bush,  forever playing the victim Saint.
You obviously don't have an answer.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2023, 10:24:50 PM »
you can call any crazy belief a religion but in the end you answer to GOD not bernie sanders and aoc
“leftism is a religion”…….is it then fair to say that “rightism” is a religion?
blue lives matter

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2023, 12:07:04 AM »
you can call any crazy belief a religion but in the end you answer to GOD not bernie sanders and aoc
“leftism is a religion”…….is it then fair to say that “rightism” is a religion?
You do have a point.
When I posted the question, I did not expect the extensive discussion that developed. Just now, I looked for a standard definition of “religion” in order to see if there is actually an answer to Dee’s question “what religion is it?” I took the following from Wikipedia:
Religion is a range of social-cultural systems, including designated behaviors and practices, morals, beliefs, worldviews, texts, sanctified places, prophecies, ethics, or organizations, that generally relate humanity to supernatural, transcendental, and spiritual elements[1]—although there is no scholarly consensus over what precisely constitutes a religion.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2023, 12:23:21 AM »
religion is just a word. two guys drinking a beer in the bar can claim to be a religion.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2023, 01:46:05 AM »
  Religion itself is a generality...which is why many serious Christians eschew the term, preferring instead, to claim a "relationship with Jesus"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2023, 05:52:12 AM »
religion is just a word. two guys drinking a beer in the bar can claim to be a religion.
Drinking a cold one on a hot day can be a religious experience.

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2023, 06:53:15 AM »
Drinking a cold one on a hot day can be a religious experience.

Especially if your dehydrated and ya drink a few way to fast... I learned my lesson lloonnggg ago...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2023, 04:22:02 PM »
Brain freeze;

When something super cold hits the mouth and palate, the body opens up blood vessels to heat the area..  That alone causes pain,
  but the real hurt, is when the cooled blood returns suddenly, to the brain...ooowwch !

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2023, 04:53:34 AM »
Naturally :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2023, 06:23:32 AM »
Naturally :)

Yeah...look at all those Dems, braying for, and getting their Bud Light...