Author Topic: He's back, he's fit and ready  (Read 914 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
He's back, he's fit and ready
« on: March 31, 2023, 01:42:06 AM »
..And Pennsylvania is ready for a bright, new future.. ;) :D
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: He's back, he's fit and ready
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 11:48:43 AM »
?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 11:57:27 AM »
?

He may be tryin to make a funny about Fetterman.?
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Online Mule 11

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 12:11:05 PM »
I thought it was funny. Apparent or obvious comes to mind. Some would say, “evidently” I have come to dislike that word for my own belligerent reasons...

Offline magooch

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 03:56:46 PM »
Whoever it is, it is obviously a Dummycrat.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2023, 01:24:08 PM »
That was a meme concerning Fetterman..  He returned to the senate..looking like this;

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/jZOK6BK60VY

His more cognitive Democrat friends were prepared however, and dressed him properly..and took away his binky;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72sx2yRGEps&t=6s
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online DDZ

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2023, 02:39:07 PM »
Yeah thats the guy that Pa, through voter fraud placed in a senate seat.  The same way Pa stole the state for Biden.  Lots of money went into making sure Fetterman got the seat. He was just someone else they knew will do what he is told to do by the same people telling Biden what to do. Get a mentally challenged candidate placed in a position of power, and all that needs done is attach the strings.  I'm about ready to quit voting, because I feel my vote means nothing anymore. The republican controlled house a couple of years ago made cheating permanent for the democrats.  In Nov. 2020 the republicans controlled the house 113 to 90.  Now since cheating is legal in Pa. the Marxist party controls the house  201-101

Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline magooch

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2023, 05:06:08 PM »
All I'm seeing is a typical Dumbycrat. 
Swingem

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2023, 11:00:35 AM »
He’s battling back from a stroke and depression.
Let those who have overcome similar obstacles, achieved equally important positions in our country and actually done something to improve people’s lives post stupid pics.

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2023, 01:15:14 PM »
Let those who have overcome similar obstacles, achieved equally important positions in our country and actually done something to improve people’s lives post stupid pics.

Please, give us a short list of "Fetterman Accomplishments" that have improved peoples lives.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2023, 02:08:24 PM »
He’s from PA so I doubt you care.
Go ahead and Google “Fetterman accomplishments” and you’ll get both views of his story.

Online DDZ

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2023, 02:11:56 PM »

Thats funny. Are you a comedian or just plain ignorant?   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2023, 03:02:38 PM »

Thats funny. Are you a comedian or just plain ignorant?

He's a troll.

Offline Casull

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2023, 03:27:39 PM »
Life is more pleasant since I blocked him/her.  Life's too short to waste it on pissant trolls.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2023, 02:17:51 AM »
Life is more pleasant since I blocked him/her.  Life's too short to waste it on pissant trolls.

He's nuthin but a troll. He looks for stuff that he knows  will get a rise here.but folks still take the bait.

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2023, 03:06:44 AM »
Fetterman accomplished nothing.  He lived in his parents basement.  Never worked a real job.  Liberal cities elected him.  He has mental and physical issues and should resign if he can't show up for work.  Same with Brandon.  He couldn't even remember he went to Ireland the week before.  Who is actually running the country?  Obama, Susan Rice?  Far left loonies? 

There are two civil wars going on in Sudan and Ethiopia.  China is rattling their sabers, Russia invaded Ukraine.  Arabs are giving up using the dollar standard to sell oil.  We are no longer energy independent.  If the dollar falls, prices of imported goods will rise drastically contributing to more inflation or hyper-inflation. 

What is the Biden Administration doing?  Nothing.  Now they are threating to outlaw lead bullets and lead fishing tackle on all federal lands and national forests.  They aren't interested in protecting wildlife, but trying to curb hunting. 

They are destroying America.  Trump was trying to save America.  He is brash, calls names, and such, but his policies had more people working, we imported no oil, lowest unemployment since WWII.  Crime was lower.  Wake up. 
Opelika Portal
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2023, 03:45:55 AM »

The  operative word,... achieved ! :D :D ;D ;D

To quote DD.. " Fetterman accomplished nothing.  He lived in his parents basement.  Never worked a real job.  Liberal cities elected him.  He has mental and physical issues and should resign if he can't show up for work.  Same with Brandon.  He couldn't even remember he went to Ireland the week before.  Who is actually running the country? "

Normally, I would feel sorry for these two mentally challenged guys, but for sure..neither their wives, families or the Democrats do !

...BTW:  I do wonder if either tie their own shoe laces..

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #17 on: April 30, 2023, 04:23:25 AM »
Trolls on every website out there. I personally feel sorry for them. They might be getting paid to do it, which, if that's the case, very low level for a job. If their not getting paid, their either to stupid, or ignorant, of the truth!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: April 30, 2023, 01:52:38 PM »
Trolls on every website out there. I personally feel sorry for them. They might be getting paid to do it, which, if that's the case, very low level for a job. If their not getting paid, their either to stupid, or ignorant, of the truth!

I think this one is enjoying himself because he knows if he sets it up, he'll get a response, which gives him ideas for the the next jab. He likes to see long he can keep it going.