Author Topic: Speaker McCarthy to entertain Taiwanese president..  (Read 257 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Speaker McCarthy to entertain Taiwanese president..
« on: April 04, 2023, 02:34:43 AM »
   The president of Taiwan, is visiting in Washington today..  Speaker of the house, Kevin McCarthy will entertain her visit.

Normally, when a head-of-state, especially an ally.. visits our capital, the red carpet is rolled out and they are welcomed and feted by
    the administration  Thus far the Taiwanese president has been barely acknowledged by the Biden bunch.

Is Biden worried about 'offending' his "employer", president Xi ?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/china-complains-kevin-mccarthy-taiwan
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Speaker McCarthy to entertain Taiwanese president..
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2023, 02:44:44 AM »
Meanwhile the southern border of the United Mess remains wide open, and getting worse by the hour.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Goldie

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2023, 03:37:43 AM »
I also agree to that statement, but I guess to most of the people there isn't a problem on the border, especially the southern border.
Meanwhile the southern border of the United Mess remains wide open, and getting worse by the hour.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2023, 08:17:44 AM »
If you fact check the status of US/Taiwan diplomatic relations you’ll see why there is no state dinner.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2023, 12:56:56 PM »
If you fact check the status of US/Taiwan diplomatic relations you’ll see why there is no state dinner.

No dog or cat?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2023, 11:56:32 PM »

Who said anything about a state dinner ?  In was only talking of common decency, and at least recognition between heads of state.

Just another Biden bred international accomplishment...comparable to the abandonment of Americans and leaving enough first line
    equipment, for the Taliban to equip a modern army.

Strange he should brush off the president of Taiwan, while allowing Communist China to gather so much information, with a balloon
  maneuvering across our who country..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)