Author Topic: Can't figure it  (Read 1790 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Can't figure it
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2023, 01:48:26 PM »
  From Locust;

" born again?? yes a person would have to start over ,all concepts that are ingrained in the thoughts of man would have to be discovered as a child learns /discovers new things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HMMM..that is where you just don't "get it"!

When a person is 'born again', they don't lose what they already know, but they have much more to learn. They become as little children, compared to what they will know and experience from that point on..

" [2] And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, [3] And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matt 18:2,3)

...And you must be born again, in order to have an eternity with God..

"[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God"
       (John 3:3)

Indeed, one should be born again (IMO), if he is to better  understand the vspiritual things of God....

1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  (1 Corinthians 2:14)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2023, 03:42:05 PM »
So, how do you like my editing? :)

Rather elementary and childish.  I wonder how you would like it if someone edited your words to alter things that you said.
Mostly, just goes to show what I was beginning to suspect.  How much of a JACKASS you are.

Seeya.....Roger

Offline locust

• Contributor
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2023, 04:53:02 PM »
  From Locust;

" born again?? yes a person would have to start over ,all concepts that are ingrained in the thoughts of man would have to be discovered as a child learns /discovers new things."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HMMM..that is where you just don't "get it"!

When a person is 'born again', they don't lose what they already know, but they have much more to learn. They become as little children, compared to what they will know and experience from that point on..

" [2] And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, [3] And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." (Matt 18:2,3)

...And you must be born again, in order to have an eternity with God..

"[3] Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God"
       (John 3:3)

Indeed, one should be born again (IMO), if he is to better  understand the vspiritual things of God....

1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.  (1 Corinthians 2:14)

i did not say they lose what they already know, it just of no value to them

Online Mule 11

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2023, 02:48:43 AM »
So, how do you like my editing? :)

Rather elementary and childish.  I wonder how you would like it if someone edited your words to alter things that you said.
Mostly, just goes to show what I was beginning to suspect.  How much of a JACKASS you are.

Seeya.....Roger

Actually you did edit the post and I was just having a bit of fun. Since you like to talk as if you know something others don’t, big govt and secularism are pillars of liberalism. While claiming conservatism by most of your posts, you have these liberal pillars of thought...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2023, 04:27:16 AM »
  Suggestion;  If you decide to edit another's post...at least put your editing words in a contrasting color, so others are not misled...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2023, 10:12:42 AM »
  Suggestion;  If you decide to edit another's post...at least put your editing words in a contrasting color, so others are not misled...

Thank You, IG.   I do not do such things to others, (edit thier posts to look like something other than what they said), and I DEMAND the same consideration from others. 

If Mr. Mule, (appropriately synonymous to JACKASS), doesn't get admonished by the board's admin for what he did, I must seriously consider washing my hands of this forum, and leave everyone to exactly what they deserve.  After all, if he does it once, he'll find it easier to do again.

Roger

Online Mule 11

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2023, 11:55:18 AM »

Thank You, IG.   I do not do such things to others, (edit thier posts to look like something other than what they said), and I DEMAND the same consideration from others. 

If Mr. Mule, (appropriately synonymous to JACKASS), doesn't get admonished by the board's admin for what he did, I must seriously consider washing my hands of this forum, and leave everyone to exactly what they deserve.  After all, if he does it once, he'll find it easier to do again.

Roger

Never called you any names that was all you.
elementary and childish... then a JACKASS in capitol letters and the caps again calling me a JACKASS. Then you have the audacity to DEMAND anything... golf clap to you...