Author Topic: "WE" Have to win  (Read 213 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
"WE" Have to win
« on: April 11, 2023, 05:27:47 AM »
I'm cornfuzed! I thought this was a war between Russia and Ukraine. But I was wrong. We are at war with Russia, and must win to save Taiwan. Now I'm really conrfuzed.

https://cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/speaker-mccarthy-ukraine-we-have-win-because-it-also-would-save-taiwan
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: "WE" Have to win
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2023, 05:50:37 AM »
It has nothing at all to do with saving Ukraine. If it did the war wouldn't have even been started, or at the least it would have been stopped. Its all about getting rid of Putin, because he doesn't side with the globalists, and the coming new world order of things. Our government doesn't care one bit about Ukraine. Its all a smoke screen.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2023, 05:56:17 AM »
Reagan done the same thing when the old Soviet Union was in Afghanistan.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Goldie

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2023, 05:58:23 AM »
Yes it's to bad the Republicans caved when electing the speaker. They had them on the ropes and the rhinos gave in and got their California rhino as speaker. And so far not a thing has come out of congress. One thing after another and still no results on nothing so far. Where is hunter? what about the documents?

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2023, 07:08:35 AM »
Ukraine is about keeping Biden/Political secrets secret (and Putin).

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2023, 10:30:32 AM »
Ukraine is about keeping Biden/Political secrets secret (and Putin).

Follow the money and who benefits... Elementary.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2023, 10:40:44 AM »
China was nose diving, yet in two years they are at the top of the heap. Gee whiz, what could have Been the factors to put us and the world where we are today? Sure don’t need to be even above average intellect to connect the dots.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2023, 12:46:38 AM »
China was nose diving, yet in two years they are at the top of the heap. Gee whiz, what could have Been the factors to put us and the world where we are today? Sure don’t need to be even above average intellect to connect the dots.

Very observant... China's demographics show that they needed to expand, buying properties and companies around the world.

Obviously, stupid himself,  has done nothing to defend America form China's economic, or military encroachments.

E.G.   China needs extra petroleum , if they are to invade Taiwan, we will need extra petroleum for our Navy..if we are to help
   defend them.  So what does dingbat do?  Why , he draws out a large share of our strategic reserve and sells
   it to the CCP.

Why, it's almost as if he were on their payroll...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Me2G6FJZMI
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)