Author Topic: Targeting problems  (Read 1070 times)

Online magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Targeting problems
« on: April 16, 2023, 06:55:26 AM »
I think there has been ample proof that our armed forces in concert with other agencies are capable of taking out anyone, anywhere on the planet if the President wants it to happen.  There are at least four people who should be at the top of the list and those would be Putin, China's, North Korea's and Iran's leaders. 

Of course it's also true that any of those countries probably also have the means to retaliate and take out our fearless leader.  Who cares?
Swingem

Offline Casull

Re: Targeting problems
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2023, 08:11:51 AM »
Are you saying it would be a win win?   ;)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Online magooch

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2023, 09:45:27 AM »
Are you saying it would be a win win?   ;)/quote]
Make that a win, win, win, win, WIN.  That wouldn't solve all the world's problems, but it would be a start.
Swingem

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2023, 01:50:59 PM »
Y’all need to think that through a bit more.

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2023, 04:04:36 PM »

Yup.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  Just what type of biped would step up to fill the leader's absense?  One might get a worse individual than what was assassinated.
Then too, "we" don't attempt to assassinate a country's leader, because they just might retaliate in the same manner, and it would just escalate from there

Roger

Offline Casull

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2023, 05:03:07 PM »

Yup.  Nature abhors a vacuum.  Just what type of biped would step up to fill the leader's absense?  One might get a worse individual than what was assassinated.
Then too, "we" don't attempt to assassinate a country's leader, because they just might retaliate in the same manner, and it would just escalate from there

Roger

Realistically, just what are the odds that they WOULD be worse?
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2023, 02:11:22 AM »

^^^DITTO^^^   Sounds simple on the face of it, but there can be some serious repercussions.

Take Putin out, and then what do you get?  There are many other former KGB grads, waiting in the wings of the Kremlin.

Take Pres Xi out, and China collapses.  There are very few super intellects behind Xi, since in a Stalinesque move, he has eliminated
  any who could challenge his position.  Anything could happen on the world stage..besides millions starving.

Take out the Iranian clergy..a bag of nuts..  Who knows what kind of nut would roll into place?

Then the real winner..  Take out Kim Jong Un..the world then gets his sister Kim Yo-Jong.  G2 says she is far more cruel and dogmatic
     than her brother Un.. A potential "wicked witch of the east"..

..But then, we may not have to take him out.  Keep in mind, L'il Kim took his brother out, by having a couple girls swab him with a
  deadly cocktail.
   Is Yo-Jong any less mercenary than her beloved brother Un?  There's still the chance she could do the job for us, and there would be far less repercussions in our direction.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2023, 09:52:12 AM »
I totally and completely disagree. Civilized nations DO NOT take out the leaders of other nations. Doing so is on the face of it crimes against humanity and is proper fodder for war crime trials for the leaders of any nation so brazen.

Anyone who can't see that it is abhorrent to talk of targeting the leaders of other countries like that I must question other positions they take as well.

If this world ever gets to that point that we begin targeting the leaders of other nations just because we don't like their politics needs to understand that would mean we truly are at the end of times.

The ONLY appropriate response from any nation with nukes is to nuke the nation who would target their leader. You can't commit any more overt act of war than to target the country's leader.

Even as bad as you think Putin is and I agree he is BAD he doesn't try to target the leader of the country he has chosen to annihilate from the face of this earth.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2023, 10:22:20 AM »
I totally and completely disagree. Civilized nations DO NOT take out the leaders of other nations. Doing so is on the face of it crimes against humanity and is proper fodder for war crime trials for the leaders of any nation so brazen.

Anyone who can't see that it is abhorrent to talk of targeting the leaders of other countries like that I must question other positions they take as well.

If this world ever gets to that point that we begin targeting the leaders of other nations just because we don't like their politics needs to understand that would mean we truly are at the end of times.

The ONLY appropriate response from any nation with nukes is to nuke the nation who would target their leader. You can't commit any more overt act of war than to target the country's leader.

Even as bad as you think Putin is and I agree he is BAD he doesn't try to target the leader of the country he has chosen to annihilate from the face of this earth.

Bill, the United Mess has been doing it for decades. Manual Noriega comes to mind. Sadam Hussein most recently.
Since WWII its became a United Mess pastime. We "collectively speaking" seem incapable of minding our own business.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2023, 10:37:54 AM »
" If this world ever gets to that point that we begin targeting the leaders of other nations just because we don't like their politics needs to understand that would mean we truly are at the end of times"

^^^DITTO^^^  ..And the world knows this..which is why both Biden and Putin were easily able to visit the warring areas in the
   Ukraine .  ..And is the very reason they posted their itinerary before doing so.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online magooch

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2023, 10:53:23 AM »
None of them deserve the dignity of being called world leaders and none of them deserve to continue sucking good air for the millions they have caused the deaths of.  What special privilege gives anyone--including leaders the right to massacre even one innocent being?  These people are as purely evil as it gets and they deserve to be taken out.

My point isn't that these so called leaders should be removed because of their politics--unless their politics is based on the slaughter of folks who haven't done anything to them, or their country.
Swingem

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2023, 12:19:55 PM »
I think the “leaders” should be handled with kitten gloves and given the finest provisions whether it be food, drink or vixen. After all, they are royalty and deserve to be treated as such... They don’t bleed, urinate or crap like commoners. How dare you?

Offline darkgael

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2023, 11:17:50 AM »
I think the “leaders” should be handled with kitten gloves and given the finest provisions whether it be food, drink or vixen. After all, they are royalty and deserve to be treated as such... They don’t bleed, urinate or crap like commoners. How dare you?
They have that already. Their people may not but they do.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2023, 12:14:45 PM »
They have that already. Their people may not but they do.

Surre enough; as I have said before..L'il Kim must be the only fat man living in nNorth Korea..  ..But then, few can get fat on a diet of grubs and grass..

His troops don't have enough arm to begin to fill their sleeves, and their clothes hang on them like bags...and still they have to march
  that silly goose step!

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2023, 12:36:45 PM »
One little fat north Korean that has proven for years that he has no love for his own people, but still those skinny little under fed goose steppers continue to do his bidding.

Tells you a lot about the human race.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2023, 02:53:47 AM »
  Maybe they have to goose step...or Kim will cut off their grubs and grass! 

...And if that doesn't work, their families won't get their monthly ration of crickets... ;)  :D   ;D

Tragedy is, if the left gets their way...it could happen here..

Offline darkgael

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2023, 11:27:11 AM »
What are the odds it could be worse?
Pretty short odds.
Hitting the leader of another country is an act of war……it doesn’t really matter that Putin or Kim is a bad guy. What remains after they are gone is the fact that we have attacked their country in a substantial way. They cannot let that pass.
The same for Joe Biden. You hate Biden. Good riddance right? Wrong. Hate him if you will but an attack against Biden is an attack against  all of us. Think it out…..do you really think that if a foreign country took Biden out, they did it to please you?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2023, 12:39:32 PM »
Funny how the perception is that Putin is a bad guy and Biden is a good guy.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2023, 12:44:29 PM »

Who besides TW sees it that way, or are you talking "national views"?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2023, 02:55:10 PM »

Who besides TW sees it that way, or are you talking "national views"?

Of course TW, and yes all the main stream media outlets, and Biden lovers in general.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2023, 03:48:26 PM »
But then, on the other side of this discussion, is the U.S. blowing into Iraq to oust Saddam Hussien.
Yes, "we" invaded with "humanitarian" reasons, but I truly think it was targetting Saddam.
Mind you, he did need to go, and I have no problem with what we did, but we still targetted a nation's leader.

Just sayin'.....Roger

Online magooch

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2023, 05:41:30 PM »
When you think about it, I wouldn't worry about Branden being bothered by any of our enemies, he is their best ally.  He's doing more damage to this country than a planned invasion would do and they don't have to risk retaliation. 
Swingem

Offline DDZ

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2023, 01:31:50 AM »
But then, on the other side of this discussion, is the U.S. blowing into Iraq to oust Saddam Hussien.
Yes, "we" invaded with "humanitarian" reasons, but I truly think it was targetting Saddam.
Mind you, he did need to go, and I have no problem with what we did, but we still targetted a nation's leader.

Just sayin'.....Roger

George Bushy was a new world order guy, and it wasn't about saving people from Saddam, or toppling Saddams WMD program that we knew he didn't have.  Think our leaders really cared about humanitarian issues? I certainly don't. We were lied to and led to believe that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks, and he was adding Bin Laden. Which all was false, and they knew it.  Over 4,000 Americas died, over 30,000 were wounded, over 750 billion was spent. Think it was worth it?  The war mongers wanted a war, and if you remember there were a lot of democrats that wanted the war too. Like Hillary, Edwards, Fienstien, Schumer, Biden, Dasheal, Kerry, and many other American haters.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2023, 08:38:51 AM »

Just sayin'.....Roger

George Bushy was a new world order guy, and it wasn't about saving people from Saddam, or toppling Saddams WMD program that we knew he didn't have.  Think our leaders really cared about humanitarian issues? I certainly don't. We were lied to and led to believe that Saddam was behind the 9/11 attacks, and he was adding Bin Laden. Which all was false, and they knew it.  Over 4,000 Americas died, over 30,000 were wounded, over 750 billion was spent. Think it was worth it?  The war mongers wanted a war, and if you remember there were a lot of democrats that wanted the war too. Like Hillary, Edwards, Fienstien, Schumer, Biden, Dasheal, Kerry, and many other American haters.

Hmmm, sounds like a current war...

Offline Casull

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2023, 08:48:59 AM »
Pretty short odds.
Hitting the leader of another country is an act of war……it doesn’t really matter that Putin or Kim is a bad guy. What remains after they are gone is the fact that we have attacked their country in a substantial way. They cannot let that pass.
The same for Joe Biden. You hate Biden. Good riddance right? Wrong. Hate him if you will but an attack against Biden is an attack against  all of us. Think it out…..do you really think that if a foreign country took Biden out, they did it to please you?

Not the question you asked and I answered.  You didn't ask about if "it" would be worse, but if we might get a worse "individual".  I'll stand by my response doubting that "they" would be worse.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2023, 10:38:15 AM »

Just sayin'.....Roger

Hmmm, sounds like a current war...

Yep lots of lyin going on to try and get peoples favor for dumping billions, and weapons into Ukraine.  I think the lyin has worked for them, for the most part.  People think we are doing all that in Ukraine to save the Ukrainian people. When our government could give a rats ass about the Ukrainian people.

Offline darkgael

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2023, 02:22:48 AM »
Pretty short odds.

Not the question you asked and I answered.  You didn't ask about if "it" would be worse, but if we might get a worse "individual".  I'll stand by my response doubting that "they" would be worse.

Casull: In this thread, I asked three questions. All are in the quoted passage. None about worse individuals.

Offline Casull

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2023, 08:09:06 AM »
Casull: In this thread, I asked three questions. All are in the quoted passage. None about worse individuals.

My error.  It was GTS225's question.  But, it was the one I was responding to.

Roger
Aim small, miss small!!!