Author Topic: full blown communism  (Read 427 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
full blown communism
« on: May 12, 2023, 08:30:08 AM »
first the batf says there legal so thousands bought them. then came biden and he said there all felons. now the batf has orders to go house to house confiscating them. kind of strange they started in texas where people are closer to full blown rebellion then at any time in history since the civil war!! they dont want you to have firepower when the mexicans are given texas!!  https://www.ammoland.com/2023/04/atf-confiscating-wide-open-triggers-from-gun-owners/
blue lives matter

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: full blown communism
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2023, 09:20:20 AM »
"SHALE NOT BE INFRINGED."
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2023, 01:05:48 AM »
"SHALE NOT BE INFRINGED."

Theoretically, and supposedly lawfully. purchase records on gun purchases are only kept for a few months. I can't help but think the
   left is very reluctant to turnm this info loose.

In this case, it seems that with the www "cloud" at work, somebody is keeping close track of parts also.  ..Don't know if it is true,
   but I have heard the sycophant banks and credit card suppliers, are working as snitches for Biden & Co.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2023, 03:11:43 AM »
I guess everyone has to pay cash for everything now a days.  Why aren't they going apartment to apartment in the inner cities where 48% of the gun murders are done by inner city youth and young men.  Take their guns away.  Murders and drive by's drop.  Triggers are not a problem. 
Opelika Portal

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2023, 03:28:35 AM »
Wonder if Trump would have banned the triggers like he did bump stocks?

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2023, 03:43:37 AM »
Wonder if Trump would have banned the triggers like he did bump stocks?

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2023, 06:52:36 AM »
dee youd think she'd get tired of hanging around men but maybe shes trying to identify as one. maybe Sam Brinton is her hero. maybe dreams of a little roll with him/her and a his poster girl nancy or maybe we have dylan mulvaney here with a case of bud light
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2023, 07:38:15 AM »
dee youd think she'd get tired of hanging around men but maybe shes trying to identify as one. maybe Sam Brinton is her hero. maybe dreams of a little roll with him/her and a his poster girl nancy

Nope! Trolls are like car salesmen. There's a sucker for every seat cover. As long as someone takes the bait he'll be here, and there's two or three here that always take the bait.

Just look at his latest trap. Right away the usual steps right into it. And so he continues to bait the hole.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett