Author Topic: Elder abuse in the the capital ?  (Read 182 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Elder abuse in the the capital ?
« on: May 18, 2023, 02:02:47 AM »
  In the news this morning...are the Democrats guilty of "elder abuse"?   Feinstein is back in the halls of the senate..but according to one reporter who interviewed her, she doesn't believe she was ever absent.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/sen-feinstein-tells-reporter-havent-been-gone-after-three-month-medical-absence-report

Which of course, leads to the question.. Are the Dems guilty of elder abuse? 

Three examples..Feinstein, not even knowing she was absent.  Newsmax said this morning that they have reports that when Feinsteinis in the complex, she must be accompanied by an aide at all times...so they can guard what she may say.

Then there is Biden...no real explanation needed..

..And Fetterman..not truly elder, but is he in full control of  all his faculties ?  Maybe one of the senates bennies will from now on, include
  regular distribution of "drool cloths"..

Back in the Victorian era, folks would often prop up a dead person to get a final photograph..  Is that for alL practical purposes, what
   we are nearly being exposed to in politics?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Elder abuse in the the capital ?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 02:34:22 AM »
These antiques, and bafoons are being elected by their respective states.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline neckisred

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 04:12:19 AM »
These antiques, and bafoons are being elected by their respective states.

Yep. And these same voters will be the first to call social services on an elderly neighbor.................

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2023, 04:24:02 AM »
In most cases, I think its apathy, and name recognition, however, Feinstein is so far gone she argued with a reporter that she had not been gone over 3 months.

This is what's in charge.

When a grown man, or woman stands up and agrees that a man is now a woman, or vice versa, you know this country is in trouble.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett