Author Topic: get Trump  (Read 1027 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
get Trump
« on: May 18, 2023, 01:50:31 PM »
I say........BS to Alan Dershowitz. He's full of it. The FBI is rotten to the core, and filled with Leftists at Adm. and many field offices as well. They Are out to get Trump, but Conservatives period. They have been compromised from it's conception, but totally compromised at present. Sure there are ground troops that are honest and patriots, but they have to be whistle blowers to be heard, and the price is catastrophic when they do.

Dershowitz was and still is a Liberal, that is cashing in on the right movement. You have to read between the lines with him. 

https://www.newsmax.com/newsmax-tv/alan-dershowitz-fbi-get-trump/2023/05/18/id/1120360/#CommentSection
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: get Trump
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 02:41:18 PM »
I agree completely. Dershowits is full of it.  The FBI, and the DOJ are out to get Trump, and anyone that supports him, including gun owners, and Christians.  I'm sure some of the republicans don't have any problem with the way the FBI operates.
LOL, this from the wind bag.  ""I think a lot of FBI agents and leaders of the FBI, genuinely they're good people: They genuinely think that Donald Trump poses a great danger to national security in America and to Americans, and so they began to cheat," Dershowitz said." What a big steaming pile of crap that is.  Trump poses great danger to national security. that is a flat out lie, because no one in their right mind could possibly think that. Wonder what their perception of the danger the Biden regime poses?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 10:13:19 PM »
i actually a few months ago thought we have a better chance with someone else. but i hate the liberals and there cronic lying  so much that about the best way to show them there lies arent believed by real Americans is to see trump back in office. Without a second term to worry about he can unleash the dogs of war and burry those sobs
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2023, 12:31:46 AM »
   He, and the FBI..contradict their own words..here a telling excerpt from the article.

""And there's a widespread feeling among FBI agents and among many in the intelligence community and government — Republicans, Democrats alike — that Trump was dangerous to the national security."

Curiously, Trump was getting us out of one war after another..and doing it with dignity and strength.  He had our economy booming
    and we were once again the economic standard of the world.

...Nor did he have distain for Christians or Constitutionalists..

If the FBI were truly concerned with some being "dangerous to the national security", they would be all over, the Rissian dossier,
  the outrageous  raids upon citizen's homes, and equipping the Taliban with enough first rate arms and ammo to equip a world class
   army.

The FBI would be concerned with the wide open borders and the drugs flowing across by the tons.. as well as the people brought
    here by the cartels, to serve in various forms of slavery.

They should also be concerned with the attacks upon our Bill of rights..  Those attacking our Bill of Rights, are in my estimation,
     the REAL threat to our national security.

Again; pay little heed to what they say, but watch carefully what they do...or refuse to do.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2023, 10:23:07 PM »
Trump sets their Leftist hair on fire, which is very good for the Country. I love watching their heads explode. We NEED another four years of thatfollowed by eight years of DeSantis cleaning up..

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2023, 01:06:38 AM »
Trump sets their Leftist hair on fire, which is very good for the Country. I love watching their heads explode. We NEED another four years of thatfollowed by eight years of DeSantis cleaning up..

^^^ Sounds good to me..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2023, 01:49:24 AM »
better look father ahead like 4 or 5 terms just to clean up what biden did in two years
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2023, 02:31:36 AM »

I think DeSantis will jump in the presidential race this coming week, and it will get really, and unnecessarily nasty. By the time the republican primary is over, there will be candidates that won't run again.

Character assanations will be the order of the day.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2023, 03:54:42 AM »
Character assignations will be the order of the day.
That’s exactly what I believe will be on the menu
 I heard he that DeSantis will announce his running next week in Dunedin where he was raised
If anything I would have rather seen those 2 team up and go for the win, win.
 This will give the destructor mules an easier Cheat to put another greaser in the Seat.

I don’t see Dr Jill Jeckel and joe Hide making another turn
Hopefully they won’t finish this one

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2023, 05:02:25 AM »
Of course Trump is a danger…. To them  and their whole rotten playhouse. MAGA 24!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2023, 08:06:28 AM »
I don't think it matters at all who the Republicans choose to run if something doesn't change with the overall system of our elections.  And it isn't going to get fixed any time soon enough for the next election.  The Dumbycrats have rigged the voting and counting the vote and because it is complicated by all the different state governments involved, it might never get fixed.  There are lots of good ideas going around, but ideas don't change anything.

The lesson from the last election proved once and for all that with the system that is now in play, the Dumbycrats can run virtually any moron, or puppet they choose to and they will win if they get organized and financed.  In the district where I live a Dumbycrat who was virtually unknown won the Congressional seat that had been held by the Republicans for a number of terms.  The whole thing was somewhat complicated by infighting by the Rinos, but still this dark horse comes up the winner out of nowhere.

Swingem

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2023, 01:41:57 PM »
      As long as you have a half dozen states with anything goes elections The GOP will continue to lose . IMO, the fix is already  prepared .

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2023, 03:28:39 PM »
Magooch said:

I don't think it matters at all who the Republicans choose to run if something doesn't change with the overall system of our elections.  And it isn't going to get fixed any time soon enough for the next election.  The Dumbycrats have rigged the voting and counting the vote and because it is complicated by all the different state governments involved, it might never get fixed.  There are lots of good ideas going around, but ideas don't change anything.

I continue to hear good ideas from our Republican Reps in DC. And that is as far as it goes! Good ideas that are never acted on. Just more lip service to the voter base. At least Trump did some positive things for the country, and would have done even more with a little help from Republicans. It is too corrupt at the Federal level to fix. We need more good conservative Governors  to tell the Fed to Kiss off, and take care of business themselves. Desantis needs to quit thinking DC, and keep up the good work in Fla.

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2023, 06:34:04 PM »
Magooch said:

. Desantis needs to quit thinking DC, and keep up the good work in Fla.

Exactly and 30 more like him across the country and we can start regaining law and order

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2023, 09:55:15 AM »
Problem is dems are fixing elections on governors also, think Kari Lake.

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2023, 11:44:52 AM »
Listened to an interesting commentary today that seemed to be neutral, and they brought up some interesting points, and how dirty politics are.

Trump at the present time is doing everything he can to destroy Ron Desantis' reputation, and career as a governor, and has portrayed his governorship a failure in Florida. He has pointed out DeSantis' voting record in Congress, using it totally out of context, and when DeSantis' voting record on Medicare and Social Security, Mark Levin agreed with DeSantis.
Yet Trump endorsed DeSantis when he ran for governor, and then moved to the DeSantis failed state of Florida.
Isn't what Trump is trying to do to DeSantis, what Trump has been crying about?

Does Trumps means of trying to destroy DeSantis with out of context half truths, and lies, somehow make him better?

An interesting question arose. 4 years of Trump, or 8 years of DeSantis? Which would be better?

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2023, 12:01:38 PM »
Listened to an interesting commentary today that seemed to be neutral, and they brought up some interesting points, and how dirty politics are.

Trump at the present time is doing everything he can to destroy Ron Desantis' reputation, and career as a governor, and has portrayed his governorship a failure in Florida. He has pointed out DeSantis' voting record in Congress, using it totally out of context, and when DeSantis' voting record on Medicare and Social Security, Mark Levin agreed with DeSantis.
Yet Trump endorsed DeSantis when he ran for governor, and then moved to the DeSantis failed state of Florida.
Isn't what Trump is trying to do to DeSantis, what Trump has been crying about?

Does Trumps means of trying to destroy DeSantis with out of context half truths, and lies, somehow make him better?

An interesting question arose. 4 years of Trump, or 8 years of DeSantis? Which would be better?
12 years of both .

Offline Dee

« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2023, 12:29:08 PM »
Trump is all about scorched earth. I don't see that happening.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2023, 05:00:58 AM »

I think DeSantis will jump in the presidential race this coming week, and it will get really, and unnecessarily nasty. By the time the republican primary is over, there will be candidates that won't run again. Correct! One thing the Democrats do, at least not as much as Republicans, is hang together. They might back stab each other in private, but not in public. If instead of barking at each other like 2 dogs on each side of a fence, Trump and DeSantis teamed up, and ran as a team, probably pretty good chance they'd win. If the voting machine's don't start spitting sushi again!!

Character assanations will be the order of the day.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline magooch

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2023, 05:09:30 AM »
The Dems have time left to really bring this country to its knees and they will do it unless something really big happens pretty soon.  I believe either the Dems are going to have to change their border policy, or it might bring them down, or if they continue to let this country be overrun with invaders, it might cripple and change the USA to something none of us will want to see.
Swingem

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2023, 06:11:05 AM »
It's a hell of a lot easier to pass good laws in a mostly conservative state than in DC. I believe D. should keep doing a good job for Floridians, and think about the National scene later in his career.
 I will stay with Trump, and if by some chance, Desantis wins the primary, then he will be my choice for Prez. Trump deserves another shot imo. I would vote for a Bobby Kennedy Jr. over an establishment lackey like Pence.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2023, 09:27:08 AM »
       I dont think Trump or De santis are as pro 2nd Amendment as they should be .  Looking forward to hearing where Ron stands on Gun issues  , We sort of know  where Donny is after his executive order banning bump stocks .

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2023, 11:35:42 AM »
It's a hell of a lot easier to pass good laws in a mostly conservative state than in DC. I believe D. should keep doing a good job for Floridians, and think about the National scene later in his career.
 I will stay with Trump, and if by some chance, Desantis wins the primary, then he will be my choice for Prez. Trump deserves another shot imo. I would vote for a Bobby Kennedy Jr. over an establishment lackey like Pence.

Well, since RFK is ultra climate change it makes sense that you would.

Offline Dee

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2023, 01:39:34 AM »
Here's a news flash. If I'm not mistaken, Florida has TERM LIMITS . That means that Ron DeSantis' term as governor will run out halfway through the next presidents 4 year term. That means 2 years sitting dead in the water.

A 2 year loss of momentum for Ron DeSantis would kill any chances of running for president.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2023, 08:42:55 AM »
im a little nervous about DeSantis. i see fox taking shots at trump and slyly pushing desantis. must be part of thier fire the hard core conservative bunch. more it goes on the more i see trump as the only choice
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2023, 08:56:06 AM »
No doubt Fox News is heading to Wokedom, and no doubt Fox News took a powder concerning Trumps constant complaining about Fox News.

And I'll vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, but I'll take folks like ex navy seal and Texas congressman Morgan Luttrells word concerning DeSantis' character having served with DeSantis, before I'll accept Trumps political propaganda on him, or suspicions based only on Fox News may or may not likeing DeSantis.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2023, 09:38:29 AM »
ill vote for either if they get the nomination but fear no everyone is like me and if some see trump who if desantis would stay out of it, kicking ass and many fear with an all out fight between them all youll see is scorched earth and many republicans staying home. my opinion or anyone elses no matter how credible isnt worth a thing if it adds to the division. sad thing is trump in his typical fashion has take any chance of the real republican power house away. that would be desantis as a running mate but that aint happening now
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2023, 04:00:23 AM »
No doubt Fox News is heading to Wokedom, and no doubt Fox News took a powder concerning Trumps constant complaining about Fox News.

And I'll vote for Trump if he gets the nomination, but I'll take folks like ex navy seal and Texas congressman Morgan Luttrells word concerning DeSantis' character having served with DeSantis, before I'll accept Trumps political propaganda on him, or suspicions based only on Fox News may or may not likeing DeSantis.

I think DeSantis  is skeptical about beating Trump in the primaries.  This is why this took place in Fla.

Now the governor’s legislative allies in Tallahassee have delivered another boon, one that is procedural but just as important: an elections bill that eliminates a potential roadblock to Mr. DeSantis declaring his candidacy for president.The law will ensure that Mr. DeSantis does not have to resign the governorship early if he runs for president.  He's a smart politician covering his ass.

None of the others like Tim Scott, Nikki Haley, Asa Hutchinson, Ramasswamy have a chance against Trump, and they know it. They are running for name recognition and potential cabinet jobs. Desantis is the only real threat, and not much of one imo!

Offline Dee

« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2023, 09:58:59 AM »
Right now Trump is catching hell from 911 conservatives over the Saudi Arabia golf championship tournament being held on his course.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2023, 10:31:48 AM »
Trump is a business man and thinking ahead, he deals with All the assholes of the world on his own terms. I don’t agree with everything he does but would not  air my differences on the world wide web as he has plenty of detractors... With the oil situation he’ll have to deal with them at least for a while until he gets us back on our feet from the Destruction of America Tour. DOAT for short...