Author Topic: couple new tools  (Read 139 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
couple new tools
« on: June 01, 2023, 06:15:19 AM »
ive got mostly dewalt 20v and milwaukee 12v fuel. kind of an addict to them. just bought the mil. battery air compressor. fell flat in love with it. no more fooling with inaccurate tire gauges or waiting for my 30 gallon compressor to get up to pressure. i let the air down to 10 psi like i might have done years ago 4 wheeling. all it takes is screwing the hose on setting the pressure and hit start. you can even fire it up and walk away. fills them as fast as a compressor and shuts off automatically when its done it took 2 bars a a 3amp battery to fill all 4 and looking at the dash readout no more having one tire 2 or3 lbs off. they all read 45lbs on the nose. its going in the side by side because i have a little 6 in mil. chain saw on it for emergencies. liked it so much i bought the dewalt version too. its a tad bigger and maybe a tick slower but did all 4 tires on one bar of a 3amp battery. it will go in the jeep because i have a 12in dewalt chainsaw and an impact to change tires if necessary. i think i will buy another for the pickup. probably the Milwaukee one. thought my fairly new dewalt small shop vac was cool. no cords to drag out and you can toss it in the trunk for a car show but these compressors are cooler yet. son in law just left with my little donut compressor and th cheap cigarette lighter one i had in the jeep. unless im sand blasting my big one will collect dust now too dewalt need to work on a 20v progressive press!!!!!!!!!
blue lives matter