Author Topic: C'mon! This is ridiculous.  (Read 267 times)

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
C'mon! This is ridiculous.
« on: June 02, 2023, 08:14:36 AM »
Capitol Police stop choir singing the National Anthem....say it's a form of protest.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/06/outrageous-childrens-choir-stopped-mid-performance-while-singing/

In a shocking turn of events, the Rushingbrook Children’s Choir was interrupted and stopped while singing the National Anthem in Statuary Hall at the United States Capitol.

The children, part of the esteemed Rushingbrook Children’s Choir, had traveled to Washington, D.C. last Friday, May 26th, for a scheduled Capitol tour and had received prior approval to sing a short set of patriotic songs inside the historic Statuary Hall.

However, as their angelic voices filled the grand hall while singing The Star-Spangled Banner with pride, Capitol Police rudely intervened, insisting that the children stop singing immediately. The abrupt interruption stunned the young performers, the choir director, and the assembled audience.

The Capitol Police did not allow the young children to finish the song and sought to explain to the choir director that singing the national anthem at the nation’s Capitol is considered a form of protest.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: C'mon! This is ridiculous.
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2023, 08:49:17 AM »
  ..Pure jackasses... likely inspired by their current bosses...the national party of jackasses !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2023, 03:59:15 PM »
Not sure how any of them, can get up in the morning and look in the mirror? Good thing I live 600 miles away. Probably walk down the sidewalk and give them a big SEIG HEIL salute when I'd pass by one!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2023, 04:15:29 PM »
Not sure how any of them, can get up in the morning and look in the mirror? Good thing I live 600 miles away. Probably walk down the sidewalk and give them a big SEIG HEIL salute when I'd pass by one!!
Sounds like you've got a plan--if you don't mind spending lots of time in the slammer.  You might do better to learn some Rusky, or Chink salutes.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2023, 12:31:42 AM »

First thought... Gypsyman walks around DC, shouting "seig heil" to a deserving gang of crooked politicians...next thing we know, gypsyman is in jail for a long
   stay.

Our first amendment rights are being raped by the Dems, and there are people who did no more than that on Jan 6, who are in jail today.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2023, 03:34:14 AM »
You guys are probably right!! Not sure at my age I'd want to spend the night in a jail cell with ''big bubba"".
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman