Author Topic: Trump Indicted!  (Read 642 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Trump Indicted!
« on: June 08, 2023, 01:36:03 PM »
Trump just announced that he has been indicted UNJUSTICE DEPARTMENT on the documents he had at home. How odd that on the day evidence was revealed of a 10 million dollar bribe to Biden came to light, indictments on Trump came to light.

Joe Bidens UNJUSTICE DEPARTMENT is equally as treasonous as the Biden family.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Trump Indicted!
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 01:56:06 PM »
  MTG explains the documents that the FBI has been hiding, documents that prove just how completely crooked the Biden crime family is.

By rights, since they have been so completely corrupt, their Democrat supporters should be deserting them..except in cases where they are as
   crooked as the Biden family..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjppjOOJ5ck
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 02:00:22 PM »
It would seem that the Democratic party is attempting a not so subtle coup to take power of the country by arresting any competition for the white house.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2023, 02:13:25 PM »
This country is facing some serious turmoil in the next couple years. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2023, 02:55:41 PM »
It would seem that the Democratic party is attempting a not so subtle coop to take power of the country by arresting any competition for the white house.

We talkin chicken coop?

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2023, 03:08:17 PM »
Wow! Quite the indictment. Just remember, he’s innocent until proven guilty

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2023, 01:36:35 AM »
  I ancient times, bloodthirsty, tyrannical kings, often killed off the former king or the whole royal family..

In more recent history..say 1900 to i990, when communists took over a country, it was a mixed bag.  Kill some of their rivals, send some off to disappear in the gulags, often permanently. (e.g. Mao. Pol Pot, Castro, The Kim family..

More recently, it is simply prison for their rivals...(e.g. , Putin. and the 2010 Ukrainian election, where the Russia leaning candidate, Viktor Janukovych
  won over the west leaning candidate, and former president, Yulia Tymoshenko,.

Upon taking office, Viktor immediately had the former president arrested and thrown in jail.....

https://www.rferl.org/a/ukraine_tymoshenko_detention_arrest_court_trial_kyiv/24288010.html

This is exactly how nations of the past  have fallen under Marxist tyranny !  Now it is the duty of all freedom loving Americans, including those on
    the left, to help us prevent this ugly destruction of the last constitutionally free nation in the world..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2023, 01:57:42 AM »
I would have never thought that it would happen this fast. I've always thought that a law enforcement agency (FBI) consisting of lawyers and accountants was a bad idea, and if I was ever right about anything, I was right about that.

The idea of government agencies (FBI, ATF, CIA,) choosing sides and openly defing congress by surpressing evidence, and even manufacturing evidence against another should more than disturb everyone.

The most disturbing fact of all is that states, and their governments (once again) are ok with it.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2023, 02:12:18 AM »
  Hugo Chavez took over in Venezuela..because there were so many "low information voters".  Now, due to a poor education system, and lack of the
   people informing themselves, they voted in the Communists.  So following the usual Commie pattern..the opposition was eliminated, and what was
  the wealthiest country of that continent, is now a land of starvation.

We have too many of those kind of voters in abundance here..  Those who think that the onmly 'current events' they need to be informed of...is
   what the Kardashians are doing.

Daniel Ortega brought Communism to Nicaragua..and as usual, it has shown itself to be completely incompetent !

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/the-revolution-eats-itself-in-nicaragua

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2023, 02:17:20 AM »
I've always felt that the country was heading south, but I didn't really see it would happen this fast.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2023, 02:30:51 AM »
A presidential election was stolen a couple years ago and nothing was done about it. Its no surprise that they will hang Trump on lies and bogus charges. After all, the Marxists now have control over the many branch of government.  Even if Trump does end up running, and him or DeSantis ends up being the candidate, they will just steal the next election anyway.  Along with all the ignorant voters anymore, it will be even easier for them the next time. Especially since they are well trained in voter fraud now, and have plenty of experience.   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2023, 02:46:44 AM »
I can't argue that synopsis.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2023, 03:10:09 AM »
I've always felt that the country was heading south, but I didn't really see it would happen this fast.

I have to agree, I never dreamed that our country could go down so fast.  ..But then, I can only assume that we are saying the same thing
  that some Venezuelans were saying to one another a few years ago !

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2023, 03:39:29 AM »
President Trump had this to say

Former President Donald Trump said Thursday that the Department of Justice informed his legal team that a federal grand jury in Miami, Florida, had indicted him.

Through his social media platform Truth Social, Trump asserted that he was summoned to appear before the David W. Dyer Federal Building and United States Courthouse on Tuesday at 3 p.m. ET.

The former president did not confirm whether the indictment was related to the sensitive files discovered at his Mar-a-Lago residence in Palm Beach, but suggested it was likely the case.

Multiple sources told The New York Times that Trump was charged with a total of seven counts, including willfully retaining national defense secrets in violation of the Espionage Act and conspiracy to obstruct.

The office of John L. Smith, head of the Department of Justice's special counsel investigating the Mar-a-Lago documents and Trump's behavior in and around the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot, reportedly filed the indictment.

Later in Trump's Truth Social statement, the former president slammed what he called the double standard by the Department of Justice in not pursuing the special counsel probing President Joe Biden's classified files as intensely.

"Joe Biden has 1850 Boxes at the University of Delaware, additional Boxes in Chinatown, D.C., with even more Boxes at the University of Pennsylvania, and documents strewn all over his garage floor where he parks his Corvette, and which is 'secured' by only a garage door that is paper thin, and open much of the time," Trump said.

Seeking the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, Trump referenced polling that shows him leading Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis and Biden and pleaded his innocence.

"I never thought it possible that such a thing could happen to a former President of the United States, who received far more votes than any sitting President in the History of our Country, and is currently leading, by far, all Candidates, both Democrat and Republican, in Polls of the 2024 Presidential Election," the former president stated.

"This is indeed a DARK DAY for the United States of America," he continued. "We are a Country in serious and rapid Decline, but together we will Make America Great Again!"

They will never stop as long as he is a threat to them. If he said tomorrow, that he would not run, all would be forgiven, and he would be a peach of a guy to the Dems.

Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2023, 03:48:18 AM »
The question is: HOW LONG will Americans sit and watch this? What good is the 2nd Amendment if all folks do is talk about it.

Folks sit back and watch the southern border being over run, and will likely sit back and watch the Constitution and Bill of Rights be liquified
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2023, 06:03:44 AM »
Welcome to the banana republic of the states. Where those in power attempt to jail their political opponents. Even those who don't like Trump should be outraged at this. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2023, 06:42:06 AM »
It doesn't affect them.

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2023, 07:03:39 AM »
     All other Rep. candidates should drop out and throw their full support behind Trump .

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2023, 09:24:57 AM »
     All other Rep. candidates should drop out and throw their full support behind Trump .

They should but that will never happen. Many of them are in on the globalist agenda, along with not liking Trump. If you notice the Republican party doesn't support true conservative republican candidates anymore. The republican establishment did nothing for Kari Lake in Arizona. Look at how quiet the majority of republicans are regarding the border invasion.  Many of them could be Biden boot lickers.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2023, 11:30:15 AM »
A nickel worth of difference is over rated. There is NO difference in action. Only words. They (Republicans) are full of words, and most are full of shi... For all their talk, and it's a lot, they do even less when they are in power to do so. Lets see how many come to President Trump's aide in these phony, trumped up (pun intended) charges against him.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2023, 12:24:35 PM »
A nickel worth of difference is over rated. There is NO difference in action. Only words. They (Republicans) are full of words, and most are full of shi... For all their talk, and it's a lot, they do even less when they are in power to do so. Lets see how many come to President Trump's aide in these phony, trumped up (pun intended) charges against him.

I'm willing to bet a very small number of them will side with Trump, or even speak out against the injustice.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2023, 07:34:53 PM »

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2023, 12:46:23 AM »

They won't. Like the latest republicans that have filed to run for the republican presidential nomination. Every single poll is telling them that the majority of conservative voters want Trump. They (the presidential candidates) are hoping that the Biden DOJ will take Trump out of the running. They might say their in support of Trump and justice, and they see the polls, but they're still running. Why?

Trump to republicans, is just like the southern border to the rest of the Divided States. They just don't care.

NOBODY IN WASHINGTON POLITICS CARES WHAT YOU THINK. GET USED TO IT.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2023, 06:30:51 AM »
Jack Smith lays it out.

https://youtu.be/cmIATzngR3E

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular