Author Topic: No real men left to guard our Country?  (Read 203 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
No real men left to guard our Country?
« on: June 10, 2023, 03:21:40 AM »

As a veteran, I am discussed and ashamed of our Military and country. We are the laughing stock of the world we were once admired by. Real soldiers would go before a firing squad before saluting such a filthy rag, or watching it done before them. Are there NO REAL MEN LEADERS left in our once great country?

https://mrctv.org/blog/us-air-force-tweets-image-soldier-saluting-against-pride-flag
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: No real men left to guard our Country?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2023, 05:22:33 AM »
I’m still trying to figure out why anyone would be proud of being a pervert.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2023, 05:34:21 AM »
sad thing is there are very many brave Americans in the service today that are willing to lay there lives down for you and i and they get lumped in with these perverts. but that said i spent 8 years in the service and there were many full on losers serving even then that were a disgrace to their uniform.
blue lives matter

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 11:39:22 AM »
I wouldn’t use it for a target pitiful and disgusting

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2023, 01:01:36 PM »
sad thing is there are very many brave Americans in the service today that are willing to lay there lives down for you and i and they get lumped in with these perverts. but that said i spent 8 years in the service and there were many full on losers serving even then that were a disgrace to their uniform.

I'm talking about the Senior Officers who roll over to the politicians, not the Grunts who lay their lives on the line for God and Country. Most soldiers are patriots. It would appear, that most leaders today are not. It's sort of like that in today's LEO community. Most Cops are good, honest men and women who took a oath to protect and serve. A great number of their Police commissioners, Mayors and Chiefs are not. Especially in large cities, because most of them are LIBERALS who don't respect our Constitution.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2023, 11:16:13 PM »
your right we use to pick warriors for flag officers. Today they pick politicians and boot lickers

I'm talking about the Senior Officers who roll over to the politicians, not the Grunts who lay their lives on the line for God and Country. Most soldiers are patriots. It would appear, that most leaders today are not. It's sort of like that in today's LEO community. Most Cops are good, honest men and women who took a oath to protect and serve. A great number of their Police commissioners, Mayors and Chiefs are not. Especially in large cities, because most of them are LIBERALS who don't respect our Constitution.
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2023, 01:46:33 AM »
   Most of the current top and flag officers, were selected and appointed by Obama and Biden. 

So why didn't Trump administration appoint his kind of officers?  I suppose trump went along with the normal practice of elevating by competence
   instead of perverse habits or sympathies..

How many of us ever imagined that top military officers would be promoted, based upon their predilection toward moral vices?

I suppose this is in response to international communism's drive to degrade OUR military..  Same goes with their program to feminize our "men".

This program evidently has shown up during the recent mid east conflict, when so very few volunteered..to the point where those who did
    volunteer..were deployed far to often.   "Many hands makes lighter work"..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2023, 02:54:18 AM »
I personally don't believe that any one man can turn this country around. It's gone too far when folks can look at a man claiming to be a woman and actually accept that.
Right from wrong is rejected, and obvious lying is either looked over, or acted on as fact. The military complex here in the Divided States aren't being promoted on merit, but instead on loyalty to one party or another.

Biden has boasted several times on national TV that an insurrection could never defeat the Divided States military.

THIS ISN'T A FIGHT IN DC FOR FREEDOM. ITS A FIGHT FOR WHICH PARTY WILL RUN THE COUNTRY.

A lot folks say they're backing Trump, but if you look at it realistically: Everybody is actually sittin in the bleachers, and Trump is alone out there tryin to ride the bull.

The country as a whole will continue to sit on its "collective ass" screaming about freedom of speech, and their 2nd Amendment rights that they neither have the will, nor the courage to use. We live in an "unaware, let somebody else do it" country.

You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2023, 04:27:54 AM »
yup and if we get a republican in office hes not fixing the damage biden did in only 4 years. it would take a decade to just get back to an even keel if not DECADES. he knows it and so do the libs. just look at the border. theres millions of illegals he let flood this country. how many years and billions of dollars would need to be spent to round them all up. all the while having to balance that spending while trying to repair our military and getting it even with chinas and getting us back to energy independence while that president be it trump or desantis faces a constant war against them right in this country. no president in history has done even half the damage he has other then maybe lincoln and the country still hasnt fully recoverd from that that happened WELL OVER a 100 years ago.
blue lives matter