Author Topic: Vatican Promotes Study Calling For "Radical Inclusion" of LGBTQ+  (Read 735 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Watched this on "NEWSMAX" just now. I guess the Vatican is also goin "woke" and pro queer.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/vatican-document-lgbtq/2023/06/20/id/1124183/
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Vatican Promotes Study Calling For "Radical Inclusion" of LGBTQ+
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2023, 06:03:33 PM »
The Roman Catholic church may very well break up like all the rest did.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2023, 06:53:54 PM »
They're moving quick on this one considering it took them 360 years to pardon Galileo and admit that his heliocentric theory was correct :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2023, 01:01:10 AM »
  This anti Biblical act, should cause cause a breakup of that denomination, as it did with the United Methodists, the Southern Baptists and the
   Presbyterians.  ..And if anybody has the courage, the Mennonites should be doing the same.

There are a large group of dissenters in the Vatican, and within their rank and file, but I sense they are a bit confused as to how tyo handle such an
    event !

Messy enough for the three listed above, I can only imagine how such a breakup would transpire.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2023, 01:47:55 AM »
The First United Methodist Church is disintegrating now, and churches are going independent. When the Southern Baptist Convention with the help of Richard Land and Rick Warren headed south with false doctrine, I along with several thousand others left,

Looks like Catholics are gonna have to make the choice.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2023, 02:00:56 AM »
Won't be long before it will be legal for clergy to have sex with alter boys. Sexual deviancy will be permissible, just like it was in ancient Rome. After all as Pope Francis had said "Who am I to judge"
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2023, 02:19:48 AM »
And it comes as no great surprise, really.  After all, this is a church who's practice was to move deviant clergy around so as to hide suspicion and guilt.
Just another action that justifies my aversion to organized religion.

Roger
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2023, 02:23:16 AM »
I believe that all the tranny rehtoric and public school propaganda, along with the drag queen shows is the prerequisite of legalizing pedophilia.
It's the desensitization of the general public to the idea, and is just around the corner. Its also about the time the shootin starts.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2023, 03:05:50 AM »
Sad-Doesn't seem to be 1 major organized religion that isn't going down the slippery slope.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2023, 03:11:54 AM »
  No question, this current pope seems like Biden, to have been put in place to be a wrecking ball.  Even one of their own, born back in the 11th
  century predicted just such a situation.

https://www.history.com/specials/the-last-pope

As with any organization, there should be a system of 'checks and balances' set up..but it wasn't. 

https://www.gotquestions.org/malachy-prophecy.html

"Power corrupts, absolute power, corrupts absolutely".  (Lord Acton)

If many Bible scholars are correct, we are due for some tumultuous times ahead..when He will be sorting the "wheat from the tares"..

This is perhaps a good time to take stock of our relationship to the Savior..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2023, 03:26:14 AM »
Lawlessness is becoming the order of the day in more populated areas. It will spread, because people are prone to sitting back and watching as long as it doesn't affect them. The southern border is the most recent, and most blantent example.
And that's how dictatorships are born.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2023, 03:35:05 AM »
  Surely the democrats can no longer hide, since they have demonstrated from almost if not every angle, that they are out to enslave the people.

Since Marxism is probably the most convenient method of achieving their aim..they are endorsing it.  More than the greedy, twisted politicians, the worst criminals IMO, are the news media and those voters who are perceptive enough to see "the hand writing on the wall", but still vote for the enslavement party.

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2023, 03:47:54 AM »
I just don't see where the Democratic party is trying to hide anything. I see them treating everyone like they're stupid, but I don't see them hiding it.
The Democratic party owns the press, the military, and all the government agencies. They are prosecuting their opponents, and opposition, so how much more proof do "so called American patriots" need?

Offline DDZ

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2023, 04:10:51 AM »

If many Bible scholars are correct, we are due for some tumultuous times ahead..when He will be sorting the "wheat from the tares"..

Yes bible prophesy is correct.
The time for fence sittin is about over.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2023, 04:15:11 AM »

Yes bible prophesy is correct.
The time for fence sittin is about over.

Understand that there will be more fence sitters than doers.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2023, 04:31:00 AM »
From what ive seen, many more fence sitters.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2023, 04:35:26 AM »
The fight should have started back in 1963 when they took prayer and bible reading out of public schools.  Been going downhill ever since. 
Opelika Portal

Offline DDZ

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2023, 04:43:34 AM »
From what ive seen, many more fence sitters.

And no wonder, for even satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whos ends will be according to their deeds. 2 Corinthians 11:14-15

Offline DDZ

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2023, 05:03:37 AM »
I believe that all the tranny rehtoric and public school propaganda, along with the drag queen shows is the prerequisite of legalizing pedophilia.
It's the desensitization of the general public to the idea, and is just around the corner. Its also about the time the shootin starts.

Absolutely that is what it is. First it was to get homosexuality normalized in society. Next up is normalizing pedophilia, which certainly has a strong foothold. It actually started years ago with the North American man/boy love association. the organization has gone underground with many of its members joining online pedophile networks.

Voting doesn't work anymore since the Marxists, communists, and globalists will have installed who they want. There are now two justice systems. One for the rich and powerful, and one for everyone else, and for those that don't fall in line with their takeover plan. The DOJ, FBI, and IRS only investigate their political enemies.   So yeah only one thing left to do to try and make things right.  Voting was our last peaceful means of changing anything.   

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2023, 02:30:57 PM »
Pope Francis and the Catholics were astute enough to recognize the reality of climate change so I'm confident they will do the right thing in this situation.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2023, 03:55:56 PM »
Pope Francis and the Catholics were astute enough to recognize the reality of climate change so I'm confident they will do the right thing in this situation.

They don't have to discuss, debate or vacillate for very long.  All they have to do is READ THE BIBLE.  You know of course, that the Bible is our guide and rule book!

Here; send this to them ! If they still don't "get it", then perhaps you need to  read slowly..then explain...

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.  (Romans 1:24-27)

To read the word and do otherwise, is a dangerous trail to walk ! 

Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin.  (James 4:17)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2023, 03:41:58 PM »
The fight should have started back in 1963 when they took prayer and bible reading out of public schools.  Been going downhill ever since.

It started going down hill long before that. The Feminization of societies has never been a good thing.
  We have strayed from the patriarchal societies of biblical times. Men (leaders) have ceased to grow pairs. We are becoming a Nation (world for that matter) led by the weaker sex. 1st Timothy  “But I suffer not [do not permit] a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over a man.”  When we lost the Patriarchal leaders of THE church, we lost the America our founders gave us.

For decades in America, the radical feminist movement has attempted to persuade our nation that there is no difference between the sexes. We’ve been told that the roles of men and women in the home, in the church, and in society are interchangeable. Women have been taught to “roar” and men have been forced to “meow,” under the constant threat of being condemned for chauvinism. As femininity has been extolled, masculinity has been emasculated.

As a result of the fib of Women’s Lib, America has become a nation of headless (fatherless) homes, milquetoast ministers, and gridlocked government, all of which serve as sure signs of impending disaster. We ignore the scripturally prescribed roles of men and women in the home, in the church, and in society at our own peril. No nation, America included, can ignore God’s Word without incurring His wrath. We are switching places in general, and it is not as God intended.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2023, 03:58:32 PM »

It started going down hill long before that. The Feminization of societies has never been a good thing.
  We have strayed from the patriarchal societies of biblical times. Men (leaders) have ceased to grow pairs. We are becoming a Nation (world for that matter) led by the weaker sex. 1st Timothy  “But I suffer not [do not permit] a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over a man.”  When we lost the Patriarchal leaders of THE church, we lost the America our founders gave us.

For decades in America, the radical feminist movement has attempted to persuade our nation that there is no difference between the sexes. We’ve been told that the roles of men and women in the home, in the church, and in society are interchangeable. Women have been taught to “roar” and men have been forced to “meow,” under the constant threat of being condemned for chauvinism. As femininity has been extolled, masculinity has been emasculated.

As a result of the fib of Women’s Lib, America has become a nation of headless (fatherless) homes, milquetoast ministers, and gridlocked government, all of which serve as sure signs of impending disaster. We ignore the scripturally prescribed roles of men and women in the home, in the church, and in society at our own peril. No nation, America included, can ignore God’s Word without incurring His wrath. We are switching places in general, and it is not as God intended.

AND THAT FOLKS IS "THE WORD" WITH THE BARK ON IT. WELL SAID!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2023, 04:17:24 PM »
They're moving quick on this one considering it took them 360 years to pardon Galileo and admit that his heliocentric theory was correct :)

It could be that Galileo read the Bible with more comprehension than the pope of his time.  I'm inclined to believe that Galileo read (Isaiah 40:21,22)
  "1 Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
Has it not been told you from the beginning?
Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
22 It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

..And quite obviously, Galileo read (Job 26:7)    " He stretches out the north over empty space; He hangs the earth on nothing.'

Unlees you live in a city somewhere..go out and look up..and see that there is indeed an "empty space" toward the north..

Consider... Galileo may have copped the idea from either Isaiah of Job..

Note how Isaiah said God sits above "the circle of the earth"... Isaiah was born the 8th century BC..  ..And the book of Job, is the oldest written
    book in the Bible..

Maybe the pope should consult the Bible a bit more often...

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2023, 06:58:03 AM »
The Southern Baptist Convention recently kicked out Rick Warren's church as well as a few others for allowing women as pastors.  Some mega churches.

The new Global Methodist Church is more conservative and taking in a lot of the United Methodist churches that left. 

There are independent Catholic churches that do not adhere to the Pope already, so they may grow. 
Opelika Portal

Offline Dee

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2023, 07:19:21 AM »
Rick Warren retired about a year ago, and a preacher named Wood runs Saddleback Church. It was his wife that got them the boot out of the SBC.

Women preachers are the least of the troubles the Southern Baptist Convention suffers from. They have strayed in many ways worse than that, and have adopted many non biblical ways.

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2023, 07:28:19 AM »
I think the result pf this "Radical Inclusion" will be a return to a largely non congregational church, with church buildings vacant and congregations bankrupt, and scattered to the four winds. Maybe to be reunified in a hundred years or so after this insanity wears itself out.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline Dee

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2023, 07:39:16 AM »
I think by the time this madness subsides, tribalism will be the order of the day. Rome has never made a comeback, and I see no reason for the Divided States to be any different.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2023, 06:46:56 AM »
The First United Methodist Church is disintegrating now, and churches are going independent. When the Southern Baptist Convention with the help of Richard Land and Rick Warren headed south with false doctrine, I along with several thousand others left,

Looks like Catholics are gonna have to make the choice.

I as well left the SB
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2023, 09:52:12 AM »
When they start playing footsie with the devil, I'm done withem. The southern Baptist convention is "Christianity Lite" and really stirring in the leaven.

The United Methodists have completely derailed.