Author Topic: Trump heads for trial...  (Read 321 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Trump heads for trial...
« on: June 22, 2023, 01:20:44 PM »
  The snake pit says Trump is guilty of taking classified papers home that contained military secrets..

OK, so he goes before a jury..   So how can the jury decide if they cannot see the papers and examine them for a plausible reason to decide how
  sensitive they actually are !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Trump heads for trial...
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2023, 01:27:23 PM »
Are you saying that you don't trust the government's experts?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2023, 01:25:12 AM »
they will be spoon fed the line of bs shummer shiff pelosi and joe will tell the court to feed them. one things for sure there will be MANY MANY times the defense objects and is over ruled
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2023, 02:44:36 AM »
  I don't know, but it seems that in all the trials I see on TV etc., real evidence and b not hearsay evidence MUST be presented.

Just the prosecutor saying something like, "we have good reason to believe bubba shot Leon", is not enough..he must SHOW the evidence.

Remember, Adam Schiff said over and over..such things as, "we have irrefutable evidence"..of Trump's collusion with Russian agents.

Now we find that the only ones colluding with Russian agents, was Schiff and Hitlery.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2023, 02:49:33 AM »
The problems with a liberal judge is not allowing some evidence for the defense, and allowing other than evidence for the prosection..

And honestly a jury is as reliable as who they vote for in government, and which lawyer puts on the best show.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2023, 03:27:05 AM »
The problems with a liberal judge is not allowing some evidence for the defense, and allowing other than evidence for the prosection..

And honestly a jury is as reliable as who they vote for in government, and which lawyer puts on the best show.

I believe this judge was appointed by President Trump and has been over ruled by the appealett court when she ruled on a Trump case before; so possibly not a liberal.

Offline magooch

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2023, 03:37:27 AM »
Well I for one believe Trump will get a fair hearing and trial, but of course I also believe in the tooth fairy.
Swingem

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2023, 03:54:46 AM »

I believe this judge was appointed by President Trump and has been over ruled by the appealett court when she ruled on a Trump case before; so possibly not a liberal.

If you do a little more research I think you'll find that she is an Obama appointee that Trump agreed to follow through with when he won the presidency.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2023, 04:21:58 AM »

If you do a little more research I think you'll find that she is an Obama appointee that Trump agreed to follow through with when he won the presidency.

LOL! Gene gets most of his news from Portland MSN TV stations. They tend to lean a wee bit left. :o
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2023, 02:09:25 PM »
Actually, I don't get TV at all in any way, shape, or form. Mostly I get news from Drudge Report on the computer. Not sure, but I think Drudge Report is not considered liberal, could be wrong on that.

Offline Dee

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2023, 02:13:41 PM »
Actually, I don't get TV at all in any way, shape, or form. Mostly I get news from Drudge Report on the computer. Not sure, but I think Drudge Report is not considered liberal, could be wrong on that.

With no TV I'll bet you get a lot done in the way of stuff that matters. I know if I got rid of mine I would. But my wife would drive me nuts complaining.

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2023, 03:51:59 PM »
Court to be held in Pelosi's ice cream shop
Just to keep the Dem cool look alive

May they all choke on a cherry

Lord please forgive me for my thoughts