Author Topic: OK..Air Force vets, airline workers..  (Read 212 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: OK..Air Force vets, airline workers..
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2023, 02:48:31 AM »
Second one in 6 months! Are they not getting the training, or just can't find anyone with any common sense?
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2023, 03:13:11 AM »
Well, I don't fly so, dang, that's bad luck.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline scattershot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2023, 03:58:09 AM »
Second one in 6 months! Are they not getting the training, or just can't find anyone with any common sense?

Jet airliners’ engines are very low to the ground these days, I could see how this happens. You would think training on the hazards would take care of the problem.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2023, 05:55:52 AM »
I would guess one of the first aspects in their safety training is don't dare go near a plane with any of its engines running. Then I would think that common sense would be enough anyway.  Just what kind of training does one need to know that if you get within X amount of feet from a running jet engine you run the risk of getting sucked in?   
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2023, 06:18:58 AM »
According to statistical data, airline pilots suffer from chronic sleep deprivation, drug, and alcoholism. Why would I consider getting on a plane.
Apparently the ground crews are no better off considering they should all know threw past experience and news that a jet engine will eat you if you get close enough.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett