Author Topic: Equal under the law  (Read 330 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Equal under the law
« on: June 28, 2023, 03:35:01 PM »
What does the Constitution say about equality?
No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Equal protection under the law is one of the biggest lies being told to Citizens of the USA. If you or I had committed crimes Hillary Clinton, or the The BIG man and his son has committed, you and I would spend the rest of our lives behind bars. Money and power talks....everything else walks.

Money is the barometer of a society’s virtue. When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion–when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing–when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors–when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you–when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice–you may know that your society is doomed.

Ann Ryan :Atlas Shrugged"
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Equal under the law
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2023, 03:54:27 PM »
You should live in a state where the federal government has invited the world to invade.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2023, 04:07:43 AM »
Trust me, I feel for the southern border states, but this problem doesn't stop in them. Sorry states ran by Leftist sleaze bags like the one I live in (Or) should be coming to the aid of our border states, but won't because they are ran by anti American NWO  and in our case degenerate leftist types who want to see this country overrun by the hordes until we are no longer a sovereign nation. If conservatives cannot regain control of these communistic Democrat run state's, there is no hope of turning the Federal government around.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2023, 04:53:36 AM »
Agreed

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2023, 02:02:25 PM »
Equality in the USA is equality of opportunity

Everything should be merit based
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2023, 10:40:01 PM »
Florida has its Cuban exodus while Texas, et al, have their watersheds from Mexico and Canada.  The Wannabe Communists do not want to acknowledge that the weak and debased will be the first to be eliminated.

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2023, 12:41:18 AM »
The weak are running the country.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2023, 07:54:37 AM »
the weak ones are the voters that put them in office. if the democrats were weak they wouldnt have been able to create this kayos. first rule of fighting is never underestimate your enemy's.
The weak are running the country.
blue lives matter