Author Topic: Bidenomics !  (Read 659 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Bidenomics !
« on: June 29, 2023, 01:02:14 AM »
  Sleepy Joe now boasts of Bidenomics...

"Bidenomics...... means 10% for the "big guy".

"Bidenomics .... means navigating the economy as well as Joe navigates a stairs" !

Let's hear it for Bidenomics !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Bidenomics !
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2023, 04:59:13 AM »
Also means lowest unemployment in 54 years

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2023, 01:18:49 AM »

WOW!!   You sure drank the Koolaid...!
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2023, 02:17:20 AM »

Where are these numbers

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2023, 02:29:18 AM »
After his boyfriend he pulled em out of his ...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2023, 02:43:43 AM »

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2023, 03:03:41 AM »
Joe’s bidetnomics has increased the regulatory cost 10k per household and if re-elected will be 60k if it continues growing at the current rate, if Trump were in office there would have been a positive 21k per household... nice to see fagodactyl being ignored... What I mean by that is he/she is being trolled in return instead of debate :)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2023, 03:12:50 AM »
Doesn't look ignored to me. He got what he wanted. Responses.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2023, 05:57:41 AM »
The SC shot down his pay back plan on student loans, a start. Now if we could get the Scarecrow to stop giving away billions in foreign aid we might avoid another Great Depression. I'll be happy if we're just in a recession a couple years from now.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Online DDZ

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2023, 12:23:17 AM »
The SC shot down his pay back plan on student loans, a start. Now if we could get the Scarecrow to stop giving away billions in foreign aid we might avoid another Great Depression. I'll be happy if we're just in a recession a couple years from now.

I doubt the stopping of foreign aid and the continuous flow of money to Ukraine will stop since the republicans are all for it also.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2023, 02:21:54 AM »

I doubt the stopping of foreign aid and the continuous flow of money to Ukraine will stop since the republicans are all for it also.
I'm sure your right. Ever since Eleanor Roosevelt and the UN right after WW11, this country has been giving money away, and amazingly, in the last 3 decade's or so, so many of our ''politicians'' have had their bank accounts magically grow to sizeable sums.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2023, 02:27:09 AM »
The unemployment rate for Joe Biden's economy is very deceiving.  What about the "great resignation"?  Lots of young people don't want to work.  What about the 50% of people under 30 who still live at home?  The gen z kids or zoomers want to work on their terms.  At home, or have their cell phones with them at all times at work.  There is a huge need for engineers, scientists, doctors, nurses, factory workers, people who will work 40 hours a week.  There are fewer workers today actually working than before Covid.  Many have dropped out of the work force.  What about all the homeless people on the streets in California, New York, Oregon, and Washington.  How come they are not working. 

Also, what about the extremely high inflation?  Those numbers are deceiving also.  People don't buy new cars or new homes every day.  How about using the cost of food and gasoline, as well as clothing that people buy every day or annually.  Food has gotten very high and there are shortages of certain foods occasionally.  Why, people should be back at work in these supply chains?  Covid put out of business many mom and pop stores and gave this to the internet giants. 

It has been figured that Biden's mandates and regulations are costing each household about $10,000 a year in taxes, inflation, and cost increases due to the regulations. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2023, 02:35:08 AM »

It also apparently means that the Biden crime family..has pulled down $40 million graft, from the CCP..among others!

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/house-james-comer-joe-biden/2023/06/30/id/1125517/

Then he hands over $200 million to WHO (World Health Organization)..the gang that exacerbated the Covid mess.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blinken-un-us-will-200-million-to-who

..Hmm, wonder how much of that comes back to the Bidens?

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2023, 04:34:34 AM »
Some are giving him a good report card!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/bidenomics/

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2023, 04:48:37 AM »
“    ..Hmm, wonder how much of that comes back to the Bidens? “

Hmmm, wonder how much of that windfall he contributed to the Koch brothers?
  https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/29/politics/koch-network-fundraising-trump-ads/index.html

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2023, 04:57:00 AM »
Some are giving him a good report card!!

https://finance.yahoo.com/bidenomics/

Yes..Yahoo..'splains it !

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2023, 05:01:23 AM »
“    ..Hmm, wonder how much of that comes back to the Bidens? “

Hmmm, wonder how much of that windfall he contributed to the Koch brothers?
  https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/06/29/politics/koch-network-fundraising-trump-ads/index.html

The Koch bros likely have their own sleazy operation to collect cash.  They seem to be nothing more than servants of the Rinos anyway.. which are only about three stair steps above the comie-leftists..

It would do the nation a favor, if they went to their dream Utopia, somewhere on a distant star..and took the Commie-leftist with them.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular

Offline magooch

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2023, 04:40:52 PM »
The unemployment rate for Joe Biden's economy is very deceiving.  What about the "great resignation"?  Lots of young people don't want to work.  What about the 50% of people under 30 who still live at home?  The gen z kids or zoomers want to work on their terms.  At home, or have their cell phones with them at all times at work.  There is a huge need for engineers, scientists, doctors, nurses, factory workers, people who will work 40 hours a week.  There are fewer workers today actually working than before Covid.  Many have dropped out of the work force.  What about all the homeless people on the streets in California, New York, Oregon, and Washington.  How come they are not working. 

The homeless aren't working because most of them are worthless druggies and somehow they get enough handouts to keep them alive.  The local officials will not enforce vagrancy laws because there isn't enough space in the jails. 

In one of our nearby towns, they closed the local bum camp down as it was a filthy dump.  Then after a costly cleanup they managed to come up with six million dollars to build a whole bunch of tiny individual sleeping units where these bums can stay for free as long as they keep the place semi clean.  The local do-gooders make sure they are fed, so why should any of them clean up and become useful.  Meanwhile local industry is crying their eyes out for high wage skilled workers.  Many of these jobs pay up to and even over $100,000 per year plus benefits.  Nurses in this area make almost as much as doctors.  One grandson has chosen this route and he has been hired by a hospital for pretty good wages and they paid off his six years of college.

Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2023, 04:50:35 PM »
Another leftist gives Biden credit????  ???  ???  ;)  :-*

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/biden-has-trump-beat-when-it-comes-to-the-u-s-economy-so-why-isn-t-he-getting-credit/ar-AA1dixmc?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=910afe64b91e442baaa178d987c040d3&ei=19

"Trump beat  on the economy"    Please...it's hard for an old man to get up, after rolling on the floor..laughing for 15 minutes straight..

Trupp..gas $1.89 to 9$2.00    Biden Gas..$360 to $4.25

Trump..Eggs..$.88 to $1.25  Biden..eggs.  $1.89 to $5.00

Those are just samples, let's not kid ourselves, anyone who shops, can see prices going up almost weekly.  That is money picked from the 
 pockets, savings accounts or retirement accounts of everyday Americans..by Biden's policy of printing un backed, fiat money.  ..And thus, making every dollar worth far less.

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2023, 06:41:31 AM »
The biggest driver of eggflation was the worst outbreak of avian flu ever. Do you think Bidenomics had it manufactured in a Chinese lab?

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2023, 11:05:43 AM »
The biggest driver of eggflation was the worst outbreak of avian flu ever. Do you think Bidenomics had it manufactured in a Chinese lab?

SHEESH !!!   It's not just eggs...it is EVERYTHING we hire , lease, buy, trade or bargain for....