Author Topic: Florida School Deputy Found Innocent Of All Charges  (Read 336 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Florida School Deputy Found Innocent Of All Charges
« on: June 30, 2023, 01:25:22 AM »
Broward County Deputy Scot Peterson Thursday was acquitted of all felony charges for failing to act during the 2018 Parkland school massacre. A jury deliberated 19 hours finding him not guilty after weighing evidence that led to his being charged with felony child neglect and other charges for failing to act during the massacre.

Boy that verdict oughta explode the brains of all those "I wasn't there but! Rambos" out there.

Seems a 5 year investigation, and "an introduction of all the evidence" revealed that everything was not as it appeared.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/parkland-shooting-florida-sheriff-deputy-acquitted-1.6893248
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Florida School Deputy Found Innocent Of All Charges
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 02:39:22 AM »
Must not be against the law to be a coward...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2023, 03:29:35 AM »
Must not be against the law to be a coward...

Or at least not rise to a felony level !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline DDZ

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2023, 07:24:17 AM »
LOL! Yeah they found that Hunter only broke a minor law that got him a parking ticket. Just saying those supported by tax payers, or politicans generally are not under the same justice system as normal folk.
I think everyone saw the videos released by now, and pretty much know what happened.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2023, 10:04:50 AM »
LOL! Yeah they found that Hunter only broke a minor law that got him a parking ticket. Just saying those supported by tax payers, or politicans generally are not under the same justice system as normal folk.
I think everyone saw the videos released by now, and pretty much know what happened.

Apparently not. Video snipits heavily edited do not a verdict make.

ALL EVIDENCE both from the prosecution, defense, and witnesses were brought fourth, and an innocent verdict by a jury of his peers was rendered. The same trial by jury for Kyle Rittenhouse rendered a not guilty verdict and as I recall you were quite pleased. Are you suggesting a "two tiered justice system" is a necessity? Guilty AFTER proven innocent in a court of law is your idea of proper justice?[

Hmmm

Online Casull

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2023, 11:24:41 AM »

ALL EVIDENCE both from the prosecution, defense, and witnesses were brought fourth, and an innocent verdict by a jury of his peers was rendered. The same trial by jury for Kyle Rittenhouse rendered a not guilty verdict and as I recall you were quite pleased. Are you suggesting a "two tiered justice system" is a necessity? Guilty AFTER proven innocent in a court of law is your idea of proper justice?[

Hmmm

Agreed!
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2023, 12:05:19 PM »

Hmmm

I'm not suggesting a two tiered justice system is a necessity. What I said is there appears to be a two tiered justice system in this country anymore. T here is so much corruption in this country anymore, and it has filtered down to even local levels. I try to look at things through the eye of common sense. Just based on the time it took to take out a single gunman, that was in a classroom shooting kids tells me there was a major screw up. Not many people see it any other way. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2023, 12:27:46 PM »

Hmmm

I'm not suggesting a two tiered justice system is a necessity. What I said is there appears to be a two tiered justice system in this country anymore. T here is so much corruption in this country anymore, and it has filtered down to even local levels. I try to look at things through the eye of common sense. Just based on the time it took to take out a single gunman, that was in a classroom shooting kids tells me there was a major screw up. Not many people see it any other way.

Agreed, also I dont recall wanting the coward prosecuted? I believe our children deserve to be protected and they are not by any measure...

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2023, 12:41:34 PM »

Hmmm

I would say the major screwup was todays public schools live in lala land. How many kids have to get killed before parents and school symptoms say enough is enough. Why would it make everyone feel better if a police officer, or police officers get killed because school systems refuse to do the obvious?

HARDEN UP SCHOOL CAMPUSES WHERE THESE KID KILLERS CAN'T GET IN IN THE FIRST PLACE. EVERYBODY LIKES TO HOLLER "COWARDLY COPS", BUT NOBODY HOLLERS  "DUMBASS SCHOOL SYSTEMS".

Everybody saw "limited edited film footage" and immediately started yelling "cowardly cop"! Now, after a FIVE YEAR INVESTIGATION, all the evidence was heard, all the witnesses testified, all the video was watched, "BY A JURY" and the cop was cleared of any wrong doing.

DO YOU WANT JUSTICE, OR JUST SOMEONE TO STRING UP?

EVERY SCHOOL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY KNOWS ABOUT SCHOOL SHOOTINGS. ITS ON THEM.

ITS KINDA LIKE CLAIMING YOU DIDN'T KNOW SMOKIN CIGARETTES CAUSES LUNG CANCER.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2023, 01:40:02 PM »
No doubt the school system is to blame...