Author Topic: Tucker Interviews Andrew Tate  (Read 254 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Tucker Interviews Andrew Tate
« on: July 11, 2023, 05:43:10 PM »
Tucker interviews Andrew Tate while under arrest in Romania for "Human Trafficking"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mYh7PHlEQ
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Tucker Interviews Andrew Tate
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 05:02:26 PM »
Awesome interview. Andrew Tate is a very intelligent guy with a lot of common sense. Its understandable why he is hated by the ruling elite.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 05:14:17 PM »
I think I watched enough to get the jist of it. I honestly never heard of the guy so his guilt or innocence is also an unknown for me. Knowing how most governments operate however, I'd tend to side with him.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline NWBear

• Trade Count: (3)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 02:17:07 PM »
Went from Christian to Athiest, back to Christian then converted to Islam.  Also moved to Romania because RAPE laws were less "stringent"... 
Sounds like a great guy...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 02:40:57 PM »
Went from Christian to Athiest, back to Christian then converted to Islam.  Also moved to Romania because RAPE laws were less "stringent"... 

Well nw_hunter, NWBear has a point. I looked him up, and he is, and has done what NWBear said. And we all know what Muslims do with kids.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 04:36:28 PM »

Well nw_hunter, NWBear has a point. I looked him up, and he is, and has done what NWBear said. And we all know what Muslims do with kids.
Don't forget Jeffery Epstein or Harvey Weinstein in there.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2023, 01:55:56 AM »
Right now I believe there is more of a chance Biden raped little kids than Tate did. At least there is some evidence of Biden's inappropriate touching of children, and his showering with his drug addicted daughter.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2023, 04:08:55 AM »

[/quote

The one thing about Tate I noted was, he is fixated on self. Not one of Tuckers best interviews either. He tended to prop the guy up.
Like Dee, I didn't know anything about the guy until this interview.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2023, 05:26:15 AM »
Well, I've done  more research on the guy. He's a media millionaire, and kick boxer of some success.  He claims to be a 3 time world champion kick boxer in three divisions. This is true...sort of! There are many lower level organizations that have their championship divisions. When you get into the better known Orgs. you have Glory "1, and next would be One Championships. Tate has never fought in a top tier org. Tate is a very intelligent, witty guy that knows how to play to a certain crowd. This crowd happens to be young men who feel disenfranchised in todays woke world. His net worth today is 365 million. He damn sure didn't make that kind of money as a average kick boxer! :o