Author Topic: Good for Montana  (Read 664 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Good for Montana
« on: July 13, 2023, 02:25:33 AM »
The only hope we have in this country is for the states to come to their senses, and defy the corrupt and anti American Federal government in DC.

Montana just told the Marxists running the American Library Association that is now being ran by a Marxist Lesbian who wants to poison the minds of our children, to go to hell. Montana will decide what books are allowed in our schools. Not some perverted appointee of a corrupt government in DC........ "There is hope"
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/becoming-unbound-montana-leaves-library-association-over-marxist-lesbian-pres
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Good for Montana
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2023, 02:32:35 AM »
Unfortunately, Hollywood seems to be taking over Montana, buying it a piece at a time.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2023, 04:11:19 AM »
still #10 in the country for percentage of republican voters
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2023, 07:46:20 AM »
Hollywood is buying real estate for weekend, and summer homes. They're not residents, so can't vote. Yet!

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2023, 02:27:16 PM »
Hollywood is buying real estate for weekend, and summer homes. They're not residents, so can't vote. Yet!

That's everywhere now
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2023, 02:41:57 PM »
Robert Redford would like to make the entire state a park.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2023, 09:02:45 PM »
yup and montana is one of the best states for a conservative to live. to cold for most of those candy asses to live. there much more of a problem for states like az nm and tx

That's everywhere now
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2023, 08:37:12 AM »
yup and montana is one of the best states for a conservative to live. to cold for most of those candy asses to live. there much more of a problem for states like az nm and tx

That's everywhere now

Are you kidding Lloyd?  The candy asses love cold states.  Just think Minnesota, New York, the New England states, Michigan, etc.  Not to mention our neighbor to the north.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2023, 10:06:41 PM »
there is actually more democrats in texas then any state you listed. look at a map of mich or wis and what you will find is a couple counties in the southern part of the state that are blue and the rest of the state red. seem to be a pattern in many states. even NY and yup even CA. we get rid of our lightweights every year. so many of them youve even made a name for them "snowbirds" we get people here locally from the south buying property because this is a peaceful low crime area that has some of the nicest scenery and summer weather in the country. but we have no name for them because not enough of them make it through the first winter to bother. I feel for the GOOD people of texas and the other border states but you couldnt give me a house to get me to move there today and it gets worse every year. LET IT SNOW!!
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2023, 11:40:04 PM »

Are you kidding Lloyd?  The candy asses love cold states.  Just think Minnesota, New York, the New England states, Michigan, etc.  Not to mention our neighbor to the north.

Your right Casull. Dem democrats like the cold. Here's a breakdown of the majority of democratic voters in the states.
While Michigan barely made the cut, Texas is 5 times more republican than Michigan.
And Texas most assuredly has more democrats than Michigan due to the population of Michigan being roughly 10 million, while the population of Texas is 30.5 million. Also, while Michigan has a democratic government, Texas is republican in majority, so it isn't hard to figure out who's running the show in either state.

That most northerners don't want to move down here, for the most part makes us very happy. ;D

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/most-democratic-states

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2023, 12:54:35 AM »
if its so great down there why are you complaining every day on here on how terrible it is? Nice and peaceful up here. Only thing i here people complaining about here are the tourist and they all go scampering back south before the temps hit the 50's. how could it be that michigan is blue by a couple percentage points and texas is mid 40s for democrats and you pull a number like is 5 times more republican?? at best the difference is in high single digit percentages. theres no state i know of thats even in the 30% range for democrats. would have to bet the way its going in texas today that within a decade those numbers will swap. you may get your wish and texas will leave the union. but who takes over is the real question.  here you go  https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/10-most-democratic-states-in-america-343801/  texas has already not in the top 10 for most republican.  best take care of your own state before you bash one you dont have a clue about. texas has more to fix then any state in the union today with maybe the exception of CA. little hint too, it doesnt get fixed pissing and moaning on the internet. Must be the yankee's fault or maybe the catholic's. Sure cant be the people living there. Kind of reminds me of the liberals blaming trump for everything including a hang nail. ill let you have the last word now. im sure your blood pressure has spiked and i sure dont want you to have a heart attack
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2023, 03:18:25 AM »

Your right Casull. Dem democrats like the cold. Here's a breakdown of the majority of democratic voters in the states.
While Michigan barely made the cut, Texas is 5 times more republican than Michigan.
And Texas most assuredly has more democrats than Michigan due to the population of Michigan being roughly 10 million, while the population of Texas is 30.5 million. Also, while Michigan has a democratic government, Texas is republican in majority, so it isn't hard to figure out who's running the show in either state.

That most northerners don't want to move down here, for the most part makes us very happy. ;D

Your state of Texas can turn blue as well as any state.  When I moved to Oregon in the early 70's it was predominately Republican politically. Then the Californicators started migrating and buying up the cheap real estate. We haven't had a Republican Government since 1990. We haven't had a straight white male governor since 2015. Before them it was a  white two term Democrat that was kicked out of office, and replaced by the female fags.
Last I heard, Texas is getting a big influx from of all places.......Californicate
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2023, 06:29:54 AM »

Your state of Texas can turn blue as well as any state.  When I moved to Oregon in the early 70's it was predominately Republican politically. Then the Californicators started migrating and buying up the cheap real estate. We haven't had a Republican Government since 1990. We haven't had a straight white male governor since 2015. Before them it was a  white two term Democrat that was kicked out of office, and replaced by the female fags.
Last I heard, Texas is getting a big influx from of all places.......Californicate

Did I say it couldn't? Don't believe I did. In fact I've said in several threads, on several occasions that given the number of California,and northern businesses from blue states moving their businesses to Texas its already happened in Austin, Houston, Dallas, El Paso, and other major Texas cities.

Why don't you break away from the pack and react and comment on what I actually said, "instead of what you "think" I meant" . ::)

Online Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2023, 08:14:00 AM »
if its so great down there why are you complaining every day on here on how terrible it is? Nice and peaceful up here. Only thing i here people complaining about here are the tourist and they all go scampering back south before the temps hit the 50's. how could it be that michigan is blue by a couple percentage points and texas is mid 40s for democrats and you pull a number like is 5 times more republican?? at best the difference is in high single digit percentages. theres no state i know of thats even in the 30% range for democrats. would have to bet the way its going in texas today that within a decade those numbers will swap. you may get your wish and texas will leave the union. but who takes over is the real question.  here you go  https://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/10-most-democratic-states-in-america-343801/  texas has already not in the top 10 for most republican.  best take care of your own state before you bash one you dont have a clue about. texas has more to fix then any state in the union today with maybe the exception of CA. little hint too, it doesnt get fixed pissing and moaning on the internet. Must be the yankee's fault or maybe the catholic's. Sure cant be the people living there. Kind of reminds me of the liberals blaming trump for everything including a hang nail. ill let you have the last word now. im sure your blood pressure has spiked and i sure dont want you to have a heart attack

Lloyd, since Texas IS a Republican state AND has three times as many people as Michigan, it could very well be that Texas has five times as many Republicans as Michigan, which IS a democrat state.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline Dee

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2023, 12:22:43 PM »

Lloyd, since Texas IS a Republican state AND has three times as many people as Michigan, it could very well be that Texas has five times as many Republicans as Michigan, which IS a democrat state.

This isn't about facts, its about emotions. Your distracting from the emotional issues. ;D

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2023, 11:42:43 PM »
texas 5890347 voted rep in 2020. 5259126 democrats  thats 52.1% rep 46.5 dem

MICH 2649852 rep  2649852 dem  thats 47.8 rep   50.6 dem

less then 5% difference in the dem/rep numbers. surely a joke to brag that your state is so much more conservative. then as to dees numbers he pulled out of his hat or somewhere else :o texas has twice as many republicans but also has near twice as many liberals. Again no bragging point there. Like i said the way the numbers in TX are going today it might well be blue in 5 years.

https://www.politico.com/2020-election/results/texas/

now thats look at montana which was what this post was about there numbers are
56.9 rep 40.6 dem.  thats as big of a difference compared to tx as there is between tx and MI. add to that its a much more peaceful state with lower crime rates and no mexicans taking a dump on the street which one sounds better to you.?

dee said this is about emotions and he is sure right about one of us. he pulls numbers out of the air and immediately resorts to personal attacks and i just post truth and facts. but what are those words Jack Nicholsen said in that movie?? ;D  he some how thinks hes more special the the rest of us because his ma spit him out in texas. a state flag doesnt make you more of a man or somehow superior to someone else from ANY state. you crap just like us you pay taxes just like us and you work to support your family just like us. Big difference i see is in the black and brown. we can both step out on our porch and see black and brown.  difference is my black and brown are deer and bear, yours? well lets just say pretty much stick to walking on two legs and are MUCH more dangerous. but if thats your idea of paradice you can have it and my share too!
blue lives matter

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2023, 12:53:57 AM »

Casull your an intelligent man and it has to be pretty obvious here who is posting fact and who i posting fiction. I try to get along with the man but stupid posts just push my buttons. I posted facts and he pulls numbers out of his a--. seem alot like a liberal to me. dont have facts? Make something up and Never admit your wrong. BIG difference between dee and my self is im FROM  AMERICA. I fly 3 flags in my yard and there all American flags. my guess is at dees there's only a texas flag. I would fight and die for this COUNTRY  not this STATE. Dee doesnt give a rats a__ about any other state or anything federal unless it applies to texas. still even has himself convinced that texas could survive on its own when all the military bases, soldiers, and border patrol and equipment are pulled out and they have a billion mexicans still wandering around but now dont get fed. that would sure be interesting. Emotional posting ;) every day!! one things for sure is he hit it right on the head in his last post!  but he still hasnt notice the blood running down his forehead. im sure hes already searching for some anti catholic bs thats mostly spread by atheist liberals to take a lame shot at me.
blue lives matter

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2023, 07:16:15 AM »

Casull your an intelligent man and it has to be pretty obvious here who is posting fact and who i posting fiction. I try to get along with the man but stupid posts just push my buttons. I posted facts and he pulls numbers out of his a--. seem alot like a liberal to me. dont have facts? Make something up and Never admit your wrong. BIG difference between dee and my self is im FROM  AMERICA. I fly 3 flags in my yard and there all American flags. my guess is at dees there's only a texas flag. I would fight and die for this COUNTRY  not this STATE. Dee doesnt give a rats a__ about any other state or anything federal unless it applies to texas. still even has himself convinced that texas could survive on its own when all the military bases, soldiers, and border patrol and equipment are pulled out and they have a billion mexicans still wandering around but now dont get fed. that would sure be interesting. Emotional posting ;) every day!! one things for sure is he hit it right on the head in his last post!  but he still hasnt notice the blood running down his forehead. im sure hes already searching for some anti catholic bs thats mostly spread by atheist liberals to take a lame shot at me.

LOL!  Lloyd ...He's just had a little too much coffee! Most on my Texas side of the family like to have about three pots to get started. They tend to get a lil antsy.