Author Topic: Another Impeachment filed against Looney tunes  (Read 629 times)

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
Another Impeachment filed against Looney tunes
« on: July 23, 2023, 05:46:06 AM »
https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/?s=U.S.+Rep.+Jim+Banks+%28R-IN%29+has+become+the+latest+GOP+lawmaker+to+call+for+the+impeachment+of+President+Joe+Biden

U.S. Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) has become the latest GOP lawmaker to call for the impeachment of President Joe Biden over extensive evidence of a $10 million bribe paid to the Biden family by a Ukrainian energy tycoon. The Indiana lawmaker also called for the first impeachment of President Donald Trump to be overturned, stating that he was impeached for false allegations of conduct that Biden is guilty of.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Another Impeachment filed against Looney tunes
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2023, 06:52:17 AM »
They ain't gonna do nuthin.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2023, 01:29:04 PM »
Even if the House votes to impeach Biden, the Senate has to vote to remove him from office.  Do the Democrats want Harris? 
Opelika Portal

Offline moamonkey

• Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2023, 03:29:01 AM »
The GOP’s too busy playing nice politics. Trying to set a sweet example.

This is about national defense, Biden has been compromised for one thing and an example of dealing with corruption DOES need to be made.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2023, 06:18:07 AM »
Even if the House votes to impeach Biden, the Senate has to vote to remove him from office.  Do the Democrats want Harris?

I doubt it really matters to the Marxist party. The same people that are controlling Biden will be controlling Harris. It will come down to if the democrats what someone that basically can't speak coherently anymore. They have supported him and his anti American agenda so far so who knows.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Casull

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2023, 11:11:15 AM »

I doubt it really matters to the Marxist party. The same people that are controlling Biden will be controlling Harris. It will come down to if the democrats what someone that basically can't speak coherently anymore. They have supported him and his anti American agenda so far so who knows.

That would cover both of them.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2023, 01:45:34 PM »
Its amazing, and disheartening how this country has fallen since the Marxists stole the election for dementia Joe. Not one good thing has happened for this country since that happened.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2023, 02:37:32 PM »
Its amazing, and disheartening how this country has fallen since the Marxists stole the election for dementia Joe. Not one good thing has happened for this country since that happened.

TRUE!

Offline DDZ

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2023, 03:51:29 PM »
Now IRS whistle blowers have documents indicating that the criminal Biden family has money hidden in offshore banks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07GN1CQLqlY
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2023, 04:01:53 PM »
Saw that on the news this evening. I'm skeptical that anything will be done about it, but I think they'll find it to be true.

Offline magooch

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2023, 04:42:57 PM »
The Bidens put that money offshore so they will be sure to have the kind of money they are going to need to ride the offshore railroad from the USA to somewhere in south Asia.  Right?
Swingem

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2023, 04:52:08 PM »
They'll try and put the impeachment off till after the summer break. Couple months of planning. Harris will stand in front of reporters, just like Scarecrow Joey, and read the teleprompter. Come out and say she's not running in 2024. Dem's will pick up RFK jr. and push him. More of a moderate Demmy, but a Demmy none the less. Try and pick up the middle of the road voter they have been losing since 2020.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline orerancher

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2023, 05:34:41 AM »
I think the Democrats will oust Biden and run Newsom with the new York  governor as VP.