Author Topic: Meeting of the Globalists  (Read 757 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Meeting of the Globalists
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2023, 02:58:47 AM »
Rope is the only cure for such goings on.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2023, 09:51:56 AM »
....Bohemian Grove, Free Masons, Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Bilderburgers, Hellfire club and many others throughout the centuries, have been accused
    of being perhaps much more dangerous than thay really are.  Accused much, proven little..beyond being "secretive"; something akin the
     Rotarians, OddFellows and white supremacists I presume.

It is easy to acccuse secretive clubs of all kinds of things, since thay are sworn to secrecy...or in the case of the Odd Fellows, or as I see it, the 
    white supremacists..since I doubt those "clubs" even exist as any kind of an organization.

It was by this method that King Philip IV (France) and Pope Clement V..conspired and destroyed the knights Templar..so as to grab their wealth.

Shucks!  I could rail against "the Martian and Venusian unity club"..and I would likely find no Martians or creatures from Venus, who will defend
  Their organization....simply because it doesn't exist.

I would suggest that this is just one more attempt at trying to redirect attention (Re..  Deflecion) from the Biden crime family follies..

Now, when you talk of real influence, weilded by the likes of Klaus Schwab or George Soros, along with the below link to powerful corps;

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2022/about

The WEF is an organization that greatly affects our lives..and they do it in an extremely negative way, both for now and for our offsprings' futures.

..And the Democrats are playing right along with them..

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 10:11:09 AM »
Disagree. I've got 2 lifelong friends that were 32nd Degree masons, and an 85 year old uncle thats been a Mason for some 60+ years.

The 2 friends resigned from Masony saying they didn't believe they could be Christians and free masons at the same time. You'd have thought they'd shot the pope the way their lodge reacted.

As for as my 85 year old uncle I've seen him brag about getting traffic tickets dismissed, an charges dropped on Mason by Mason prosecutors and judges.

Ever seen a masonic lodge with windows? I haven't. Their belief system is you have to believe in a higher power, but its not required that it be the Christian God.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2023, 10:18:31 AM »
Disagree. I've got 2 lifelong friends that were 32nd Degree masons, and an 85 year old uncle thats been a Mason for some 60+ years.

The 2 friends resigned from Masony saying they didn't believe they could be Christians and free masons at the same time. You'd have thought they'd shot the pope the way their lodge reacted.

As for as my 85 year old uncle I've seen him brag about getting traffic tickets dismissed, an charges dropped on Mason by Mason prosecutors and judges.

Ever seen a masonic lodge with windows? I haven't. Their belief system is you have to believe in a higher power, but its not required that it be the Christian God.

I didn't say the Masons were spotless, it just seems they are being accused of having much more control of international issues than they truly do  possess.  Rotarians, Moose, Elks club and others, tend to favor other members over strangers .  That's just the nature of clubs..and yes, a  Christian
  may have a conflict of conscience, if he were a member Mason.

Some claim the deepest inside knowledge is not shared below the 33rd degree.  Do you think that is so?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2023, 10:39:05 AM »

I didn't say the Masons were spotless, it just seems they are being accused of having much more control of international issues than they truly do  possess.  Rotarians, Moose, Elks club and others, tend to favor other members over strangers .  That's just the nature of clubs..and yes, a  Christian
  may have a conflict of conscience, if he were a member Mason.

Some claim the deepest inside knowledge is not shared below the 33rd degree.  Do you think that is so?

You a Mason?

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2023, 11:10:38 AM »
I was one for several years but quit. Not because of anything I saw going on there but just didn't have time for it. Was working a full time job, going to college full time at night and trying to manage a young and growing family. Just wasn't time for masonry as well.

Now admittedly I only went thru the first 3 degrees of masonry and have no clue what it is like beyond that. But knowing a lot of folks who did go on as far as 32nd degree and what kind of people they were, I just don't buy all the things attributed to masons.

I sure never got help from any fellow masons on anything and in fact got screwed over worse by some than by anyone else.

Based on my time with them it is not and has nothing to do with religion.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Dee

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2023, 12:31:51 PM »
Never was nor never wanted to be one. But I  know they cater to each others needs on occasion.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2023, 05:37:00 PM »
Never was nor never wanted to be one. But I  know they cater to each others needs on occasion.

Based on my personal experience while I was a member, I think it more accurate to say SOME cater to other's needs some of the time. But yes I've heard such stories of folks who were helped by other masons. I NEVER EVER not once was tho I was screwed over by a few.

You will not see me stand up for them but I won't put down all either. I sure never saw the stuff conspiracy folks complaint of about them but as I said I only went to the 3rd degree. But I knew lots of folks personally who were 32nd degree including dad. I sure can't imagine any of them being involved in the stuff folks say about them in general.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2023, 06:25:28 AM »
....Bohemian Grove, Free Masons, Illuminati, Opus Dei, the Bilderburgers, Hellfire club and many others throughout the centuries, have been accused
    of being perhaps much more dangerous than thay really are.  Accused much, proven little..beyond being "secretive"; something akin the
     Rotarians, OddFellows and white supremacists I presume.

It is easy to acccuse secretive clubs of all kinds of things, since thay are sworn to secrecy...or in the case of the Odd Fellows, or as I see it, the 
    white supremacists..since I doubt those "clubs" even exist as any kind of an organization.

It was by this method that King Philip IV (France) and Pope Clement V..conspired and destroyed the knights Templar..so as to grab their wealth.

Shucks!  I could rail against "the Martian and Venusian unity club"..and I would likely find no Martians or creatures from Venus, who will defend
  Their organization....simply because it doesn't exist.

I would suggest that this is just one more attempt at trying to redirect attention (Re..  Deflecion) from the Biden crime family follies..

Now, when you talk of real influence, weilded by the likes of Klaus Schwab or George Soros, along with the below link to powerful corps;

https://www.weforum.org/events/world-economic-forum-annual-meeting-2022/about

The WEF is an organization that greatly affects our lives..and they do it in an extremely negative way, both for now and for our offsprings' futures.

..And the Democrats are playing right along with them..

And so are the traitorous NEOCON Republicans that work hand and hand with them, and that includes a huge portion of the Republican party leaders. I trust NO organization that operates in secrecy.

Online gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2023, 10:15:59 AM »
"I trust NO organization that operates in secrecy."

Amen...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2023, 12:41:27 PM »
Many of we veterans had security clearances, which were necessary to accomplish our duties.  Yes, we worked secretively, but we were not doing so for any nefarious reason.  The reason for secrecy was to keep adversarial foreign forces from gaining that information.

Some industries have secrets they keep very close to the vest.  Surely, Apple, Microsoft, Lockheed and even Lucas oil products, have some secrets, they must keep from the competition.  The world is full of secret keepers...I have heard that even recipies are kept secret..(e.g. Coca Cola).

Yes; over the centuries there have been dangerous secret societies, but I am confident that some secret societies are only "secret" so they can
   harbor a sense of exclusivity..

So as I see it, we perhaps should not  paint with too broad a brush..

Online DDZ

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2023, 01:50:02 PM »
McCarthy isn't the only republican globalist. The majority of them are, along with 100% of the democrats. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dee

« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2023, 03:16:18 PM »
"I trust NO organization that operates in secrecy."

Amen...

Nor do I.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2023, 10:32:02 AM »
Many of we veterans had security clearances, which were necessary to accomplish our duties.  Yes, we worked secretively, but we were not doing so for any nefarious reason.  The reason for secrecy was to keep adversarial foreign forces from gaining that information.

Some industries have secrets they keep very close to the vest.  Surely, Apple, Microsoft, Lockheed and even Lucas oil products, have some secrets, they must keep from the competition.  The world is full of secret keepers...I have heard that even recipies are kept secret..(e.g. Coca Cola).

Yes; over the centuries there have been dangerous secret societies, but I am confident that some secret societies are only "secret" so they can

We're talking about two different things here IG.....You know that!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2023, 12:15:42 PM »

We're talking about two different things here IG.....You know that!

Not necessarily, NW..  I personally believe there are numerous, formerly effective "secret societies' that are no longer as effective as they once were.

When the Knights Templar were at their apogee, they were perhaps the greatest, most powerful secret society ever.  They possessed more wealth than most nations, and were the source of thj bank checking system that we still use today.
  However King Philip II of France, conspired with the pope to destroy them..and seize their wealth. The survivors went underground and later emerged as the freemasons, who did have a modicum of power for some time, but is now just a shadow of itself...as attested by some right here on GBO.

The scandal that erupted near Rochester, caused many to leave the organization, and others to refrain from joining. ..They are not what they once were.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Morgan_(anti-Mason)

There were the Illuminati, the Rosicrucians etc..all rise and recede.  I view many of the old "secret societies" to be akin to the Greek frat clubs,
  holding secrets that are important to them,. but not so much to others.

When Gen Nathan Bedford Forrest founde the KK in Pulaski, TN on the day before Christmas, they quickly rose to power through terrorist tactics, but today what is the klan..  some say, just a bunch of disgruntled losers, and convenient scape goats for BLM and Antifa.. the other terrorists.

I can recall when there were Odd Fellows clubs almost everywhere..but doubt they even exist anymore.  Many, like the Rotary or Kiwanis are not
  "deep secret" clubs, but do hold some things close.  ..But I believe they are more used for business connections.

Then there is the Eastern Star...once a hush group, but basically a social club now.  It seems that if there were a truly powerful secret society, they would already be either absorbed into aor closely cooperating with the WEF !  ..Perhaps, The Club of Rome?