Author Topic: Has Tucker changed?  (Read 266 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Has Tucker changed?
« on: August 08, 2023, 11:18:52 AM »
  This yoing scholar believes so, and he is not alone..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKgsXTRU-4

For those who do not Youtube; he offers solid evidence that Tucker is truly "getting it", since he began studying the Bible over the last year..
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Has Tucker changed?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2023, 11:51:28 AM »
Oh, and I thought that he went off the deep end when he did not support the U.S. war in the Ukraine? Like most of the cerebral conservatives...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2023, 12:14:34 PM »
Oh, and I thought that he went off the deep end when he did not support the U.S. war in the Ukraine? Like most of the cerebral conservatives...

Note, recent information has the Biden crime family taking $$$ from both the Ukraine and Russia.  We cannot have a great deal of information on that conflict, other than a major power attacked a sovereign state, apparently without sufficient provocation.

I hav enot been following that war closely; do you have some up-to-date information?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2023, 12:56:17 PM »

Note, recent information has the Biden crime family taking $$$ from both the Ukraine and Russia.  We cannot have a great deal of information on that conflict, other than a major power attacked a sovereign state, apparently without sufficient provocation.

I hav enot been following that war closely; do you have some up-to-date information?

Nah, the old info has not changed... Our war hawks/country are behind this war. This would have never happened under Trump... not our war/ not our problem as we have our own, mostly a unprotected border and a corrupt government. Batten your hatches and hang on for the ride... China has the reigns.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2023, 01:53:26 PM »
  For sure, with Trump..that war would never have taken place.  ...And if he is elected again, he will stop that war...