Author Topic: Where is the Commander-in-Chief ?  (Read 1073 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Where is the Commander-in-Chief ?
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2023, 01:44:01 AM »
Seems yesterday he was on the TV saying he was sending aid to everyone on the island that needed it.  :-\

A far cry from visiting the people himself.

In any case, he doesn't have to fly on AF #1,...not since Obama spoke of the "intercontinental railroad".

Joe could have just gotten off the train on his way to China, to collect a check from Presiden Xi !

Just a few seconds video.of Obama saying so.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48nip0Rcm7I

And do what? Shut down the airport and most of the roads? Spend a few million for a photo op? Wasting money for political bs is how we got in this mess in the 1st place. ]

OK, so you are looking to argue more...sayonara..

Once again, I have a different opinion, which to YOU means I want to argue.  ::)

What I said would happen, is what would happen. No exaggeration, no sarcasm, thats what would happen. To fly Airforce One out there with the vehicles they use in another plane, and the security required, would cost several million. Streets would be shut down, needed emergency supplies, and vehicles would be blocked, and diverted and for what?
Then they could march the old bastard out and he could mumble a few confused broken sentences, then load up and leave. How would that help, or encourage anyone?

He does at least as much or even more...each time he flies to visit with the Chinese dictator, the Ayatollahs in Iran or the Saudi prince..just to "give away the farm" !

Worth considering.. Last trip to Iran, the Ayatollah told him "NO DEAL"...so the senile old Joe, still handed the Ayatollah $6 billion...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Where is the Commander-in-Chief ?
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2023, 01:46:52 AM »
I agree, but we both know he's an idiot. He's going to Mai today and will cause nuthin but confusion.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett