Author Topic: Selling America out...  (Read 287 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
Re: Sellin/g% America out...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2023, 02:51:45 AM »
So many politicians and businessmen sell out for the all mighty dollar/yen-whatever!! One thing I learned in the last 2+ years. Since my wife divorced me, 9 years ago, have had to pick up some part time jobs to help with the bills. Last job, still working it when they need me, is delivering caskets. And not all the time, but not out of the ordinary, is seeing dead bodies in the back room of a funeral home, either being embalmed or on the slab, or listening to the cremation furnace at work. Not one, not one single body, had a bag of gold, sack of money, gun collection, whatever, next to them. You can have all the money in the world, but if your not right with the MAN upstairs, eternity will be tough!!
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Sellin/g% America out...
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2023, 04:16:15 AM »
"the man upstairs" I've always wondered who came up with that one.  :-\
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Re: Selling America out...
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2023, 06:29:51 PM »
"The man upstairs"..yes we hear rthat phrase often.  Not near accurate, but I doubt most folks don't mean any kind of disrespect.

"God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.”   (John4:24)

Yes, very true gypsyman, and it comes home even more clear when you see experience what you have seen.

"Just one life, will soon be past. ..And only what's done for Jesus will last."
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List