Author Topic: liberals polluting  (Read 310 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
liberals polluting
« on: August 20, 2023, 02:13:22 AM »
cars put 314 million tons of co2 in the air in this country and half of that is created by libs driving cars. canada on the other hand is mostly liberals and just the fires there created 290 million tons and now add THEIR CARS. theres been a haze in the air just about every day this summer from those fires. I want reparations  ;). why arent we seeing the save the planet global warming people protesting this.
blue lives matter

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: liberals polluting
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2023, 11:02:12 AM »
Who do you want reparations from? The fire? The trees that are burning? The lightning that started the fires? The folks that caused climate change?

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2023, 10:10:08 PM »
nope the liberal canadians that wont spend enough money to put it out that are sending their smoke here everyday. same bunch that screams air pollution is causing climate change but like YOU draws the line of what conserns them at the point they have to open their wallet. speaking of that,. have you bought your ev yet. sure would like to see a picture of you standing next to it at your off the grid clean energy home 8)
Who do you want reparations from? The fire? The trees that are burning? The lightning that started the fires? The folks that caused climate change?
blue lives matter

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 03:07:02 AM »

Demanding reparations from a fire, makes just as much sense as people who never were a slave , demanding reparations form people who never
   owned a slave or ever had anything to do with the evil trade.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 04:30:37 AM »
exactly

Demanding reparations from a fire, makes just as much sense as people who never were a slave , demanding reparations form peoplk who never
   owned a slave or ever had anything to do with the evil trade.
blue lives matter

Offline gene_225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 05:47:57 AM »
I do think that was his (Lloyd's) point!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 05:55:59 PM »
I do think that was his (Lloyd's) point!

mnm Agreed, I justvtried to further clue Trumpy in.  ..But since he/she is already a Biden robot, I doubt that will help either.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)