Author Topic: Democratic Liberal Aren't Marxists, Or Communists  (Read 585 times)

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Democratic Liberal Aren't Marxists, Or Communists
« on: August 21, 2023, 03:15:55 AM »
I've watched all their propagandist demonstrations, listened to their rhetoric, and their hatred for the Constitution, and Bill of Rights. And I've also listened to the opposing views, and with some help have come to a conclusion of the whole matter.

The democratic liberals,  are actually "REBELS". They are beyond communists, and Marxist. This whole  thing
Is a REBELLION, NOT A TRANSITION. The open borders are intended to destabilize enough of the country to eventually justify an open in your face governmental coup declaring all state governments null and void, and at the present they are in the process of killing any opposition in the election process.

The 1st, and 2nd Amendments are paper tigers that generate nuthin more than talk.

I'm sure that most will disagree, but this is my opinion.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: Democratic Liberal Aren't Marxists, Or Communists
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2023, 04:29:57 AM »
spot on
blue lives matter

Offline Tommyt

• Trade Count: (51)
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2023, 11:30:23 AM »
 I fully agree with you

How can they be Stopped

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2023, 01:38:50 PM »
   ..That's how the Bolsheviks did it in Russia...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Dee

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2023, 04:01:14 PM »
I fully agree with you

How can they be Stopped

Well, some young folks would have to "step up", but given this day and time, I don't think there is much of a chance of that ever happening. We've got a couple of generations of skate boarders, and girly boys in dresses.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2023, 04:47:02 PM »
  I see it as a rebellion of sorts, but going much deeper.  Our rebellion (1776) was much different. It was pure, open, armed rebellion , with the
  opening episode that began in Concord, afte some preliminaries in the Pawtuxet River and in Boston Harbor.

There was no subversion of the British government by the colonists, no compromising their schools, universities, newspapers, or perhaps the
    most remarkable,  our revolutionaries did not surreptitiously take over the British liberal party, as the insane ones have done to the Democrat
    party here.

No, they seem to be taking their marching orders from Saul Alinsky, the now dead mentor to Hillary Clinton, and perhaps Obama.

A couple hallmarks of a Communist takeover.. destroy the family unit and the government takes the children to raise them as government
   directed androids... to serve the Marxist Utopia.

Do we remember Hillary's book.. "It Takes A Village"..  It explains why the village (government) can do a better job of raising children than can
    their parents. 

Have you ever wondered why the Democrats introduced "Head start", for pre school kids?

"Give me a child for the first 5 years of his life and he will be mine forever.  ...Vladimir Lenin

Communists always try to destroy Christians and their churches.. just as we see great hatred for Christians, coming from the left today.

Gus Hall, general secretary of the CPUSA (Communist Party USA), 1942-1946   made the communist sentiments quite clesr..

How often do we hear just such HATRED sputtered by rioting leftists, today?
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2023, 05:14:12 PM »
Whole lot of politicians have done worse than Private Slovik.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2023, 05:30:50 PM »
Whole lot of politicians have done worse than Private Slovik.

Exactly... I know just what you mean..but they still go on as usual..  Even Benedict Arnold was a hero for some time..

Offline Dee

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2023, 05:40:19 PM »
Someone always wants to compare this to that, and way back then to right now. The Biden Rebellion is using natural disasters, pandemics, and an invasion on the southern border, to herd gullible Americans into the catch pens. It hasn't came to shootin folks yet, but if sumthin doesn't change the direction soon, the shootin is just around the corner.

The rebellion has gone into overdrive in Texas and we're watching it get worse every day. The other states complain about overcrowded homeless shelters. They're clueless to what's going on down here. The sheriffs offices are stretched to paper thin. Our sheriff is young, and scandal free, but isn't running for re-election after only 1 term. One term was apparently all he wanted.
2 ranchers friends have said they would support me if I would run. At 73 I assured them that that was never gonna happen.
The nightly news doesn't cover half of what is going on down here, and Bidens doj is after Governor Abbott over the water barriers.
The corrupt federal government is trying to overthrow state governments one at a time,  and they've started with the southern border states.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2023, 08:39:43 AM »
  Often credited to various sources, but this time I will settle for Winston Churchill;

“Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Winston Churchill

Offline darkgael

• Trade Count: (1)
  • The readiness is all. 4049 posts from the “old” gb
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2023, 08:57:51 AM »
  Often credited to various sources, but this time I will settle for Winston Churchill;

“Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.” Winston Churchill
Churchill did say that . He was paraphrasing a comment written by George Santayana: "“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

Offline Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2023, 09:07:53 AM »
“Those with no knowledge are susceptible to the will and influence of others” 

Mule 2023 :)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2023, 04:35:07 PM »

Churchill did say that . He was paraphrasing a comment written by George Santayana: "“Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.”

As I said..various sources..   

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2023, 02:30:24 AM »
Someone always wants to compare this to that, and way back then to right now. The Biden Rebellion is using natural disasters, pandemics, and an invasion on the southern border, to herd gullible Americans into the catch pens. It hasn't came to shootin folks yet, but if sumthin doesn't change the direction soon, the shootin is just around the corner.

The rebellion has gone into overdrive in Texas and we're watching it get worse every day. The other states complain about overcrowded homeless shelters. They're clueless to what's going on down here. The sheriffs offices are stretched to paper thin. Our sheriff is young, and scandal free, but isn't running for re-election after only 1 term. One term was apparently all he wanted.
2 ranchers friends have said they would support me if I would run. At 73 I assured them that that was never gonna happen.
The nightly news doesn't cover half of what is going on down here, and Bidens doj is after Governor Abbott over the water barriers.
The corrupt federal government is trying to overthrow state governments one at a time,  and they've started with the southern border states.

"Hey" Your still able to sit a horse and chase cows all day long. Must be fairly fit at 73. Go for it! Sheriffs are our last line of defense at state level.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2023, 02:40:58 AM »

"Hey" Your still able to sit a horse and chase cows all day long. Must be fairly fit at 73. Go for it! Sheriffs are our last line of defense at state level.

Hey!  I'll  second ^^^THAT^^^ idea !  Go get 'em Dee !  Seriously, I have to hand it to Texans for being on the RIGHT side...at least those outside
   of the big cities...

Offline Dee

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2023, 02:41:34 AM »

My old style of law enforcement died almost 40 years ago. Nowadays they'd put folks like me in jail for the way we handled some of this nonsense. Besides, my phone ain't ringing at all hours of the night. I'm not called out to finish what others couldn't, or wouldn't finish. I can sit in a restaurant and eat uninterrupted, and its been almost 40 years since I've shot at anybody, or been shot at.

Why would I wade back into that mess? :-\

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2023, 02:43:13 AM »

My old style of law enforcement died almost 40 years ago. My phone ain't ringing at all hours of the night, I'm not called out to finish what others couldn't, or wouldn't, 1I can sit in a restaurant and eat uninterrupted, and its been almost 40 years since I've shot at anybody, or been shot at.

Cows are probably better company...and likely more predictable...

Offline Dixie-Dude

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2023, 03:15:19 AM »
Communists want to get rid of any religion, then they want to destroy the family unit.  Then they take over and the government becomes the father, mother, and control everything.  Family is about destroyed now.  Abortion, unwed mothers, trans and gay spreading, dependency on government for food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing.  Get people interested in sports or glued to the TV and no one is paying attention to the take over.  This is just old fashioned communism using what ever it necessary to ensure a take over.  It may be slow, but it is getting worse.  The communists said way back that they would take over one of the political parties, schools, and the media.  Also, that they would get young people interested in sex, drugs, alcohol, and rebel against parents.  They said they would take over the US without firing a shot.  Seems close. 
Opelika Portal

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2023, 04:41:00 AM »
Communists want to get rid of any religion, then they want to destroy the family unit.  Then they take over and the government becomes the father, mother, and control everything.  Family is about destroyed now.  Abortion, unwed mothers, trans and gay spreading, dependency on government for food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing.  Get people interested in sports or glued to the TV and no one is paying attention to the take over.  This is just old fashioned communism using what ever it necessary to ensure a take over.  It may be slow, but it is getting worse.  The communists said way back that they would take over one of the political parties, schools, and the media.  Also, that they would get young people interested in sex, drugs, alcohol, and rebel against parents.  They said they would take over the US without firing a shot.  Seems close.

First commandment..  "...You shall have no other gods before me...".    Communism wants to be the god.  They want communism to be Daddy,
     Mommy, provider and ruler of every facet of all plebians, and millions are just stupid enough to fall for their plan.

The Communist "god" is a very jealous god. For anyone with a smattering knowledge of history, this is patently clear..Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, and L'il
    Kim (Little Rocket Man), have all tried to replace the REAL God, and pursued/persecuted Christians to death, due to that jealousy.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2023, 05:34:02 PM »

My old style of law enforcement died almost 40 years ago. Nowadays they'd put folks like me in jail for the way we handled some of this nonsense. Besides, my phone ain't ringing at all hours of the night. I'm not called out to finish what others couldn't, or wouldn't finish. I can sit in a restaurant and eat uninterrupted, and its been almost 40 years since I've shot at anybody, or been shot at.

Time we got back to the way things were ran 40 years ago. Besides, A Sheriff is a leader. Just hire some young men that still have a pair, and mentor.

I won't mention the county in Arkansas, but a couple of years ago the new Sherriff (Old School) instead of hiring new woke indoctrinated deputies, he hired as many retired LEO'S as he could. My Nephew and nephew by marriage were on his list, and one took the job.

Offline Dee

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2023, 06:05:37 PM »
I think I'm very capable, and qualified to be sheriff here. But I did my duty. 21 years is enough. At 73 my time is over, and I'm honestly not in the mood to listen to the bitchin, or the politics that go with it. I'm not politically inclined to be politically correct.

Offline nw_hunter

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2023, 07:01:37 PM »
I think I'm very capable, and qualified to be sheriff here. But I did my duty. 21 years is enough. At 73 my time is over, and I'm honestly not in the mood to listen to the bitchin, or the politics that go with it. I'm not politically inclined to be politically correct.

I understand that!