Author Topic: had a run in with an idiot yesterday. was at the local hospital and some wet beh  (Read 792 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
was at the local hospital and some wet behind the ear college kid (he had a northern mich university t shirt on) told me i shouldn't be wearing my glock t-shirt in public because i offend him. i looked a him and said mayde ill knock you out take your shirt that offends me and send you back to mommy. he went and got a security guard and when i told him my side he told the yuppy if he stirred up any more crap hed have him banned from the hospital and then asked which glocks i owned he didnt have as many as me but did have 4 ;D. Did i tell you i hate that town. its the epicenter of the democrats in the UP of michigan. only time ill go there is to see a doctor.
blue lives matter
Like Like x 1 Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Ranger99

• Trade Count: (1)
Had people call me a skinhead, kluxer, etc.
because I shave my head
I mostly ignore them unless they push it
and don't leave it be
18 MINUTES.  . . . . . .

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
  ..My ..my..he was "offended"..  that is too bad....
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Land_Owner

• Global Moderator
  • Moderators
  • Trade Count: (31)
    • Permission Granted - Land Owner
"How else may I offend you today?"

Just like the little democrat that came out of line and up to me as I was departing a breakfast restaurant in Austin, TX demanding, "Where is your mask?"

"The same place as your bad manners", I replied. "Now get out of my face!"

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
    Wearing a mask in public..a sure way of spotting Demo-robots.... except for a few who may be facing immunity problems by way of chemo or
   radiation treatment.
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
what i never understood were the yuppies wearing masks in there own car. logical reasoning would tell me that if that mask filtered out the virus why would you want to step into your car or home with a mask that was contaminated
    Wearing a mask in public..a sure way of spotting Demo-robots.... except for a few who may be facuing immunity problems by way of chemo or
   radiation treatment.
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline GTS225

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
See.....now, here's the thing.  Far too many folks have no understanding of what the mask does, and who it's to protect.  The mask is (supposed) to filter out the virus-carrying moisture that gets exhaled from YOUR lungs.  They are/were to protect the rest of society from YOU, not to protect you from the rest of society.

No matter how many of you might view the virus as a left-wing conspiracy, accident, or purposeful event, viruses DO happen, and an individual could have been infected and exhaling the potential for death for 3 or 4 days before feeling any symptoms.

Just my 2-pence.....Roger

Offline Mule 11

See.....now, here's the thing.  Far too many folks have no understanding of what the mask does, and who it's to protect.  The mask is (supposed) to filter out the virus-carrying moisture that gets exhaled from YOUR lungs.  They are/were to protect the rest of society from YOU, not to protect you from the rest of society.

No matter how many of you might view the virus as a left-wing conspiracy, accident, or purposeful event, viruses DO happen, and an individual could have been infected and exhaling the potential for death for 3 or 4 days before feeling any symptoms.

It’s been proven that 10 cent mask won’t protect you... That is only 1 thing those for it don’t care or know about it. What it is though is like the chinese govt making their citizens wear ponytails as a sign of submission... History those wearing ponytails don’t know...
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
seems to me its both ways. you sure could catch it breathing the virus in and breathing through a mask in a contaminated environment is going to suck the virus into the mask.. if i didnt how would they protect you against something like asbestos. when i got a staff infection after one of my surgerys they had me in isolation for a week. nobody, even my family could go in without masks and gloves and the had a hazardous waste container right outside the door that they had to immediately remove and dispose of them. they sure werent doing it for my benefit. 

blue lives matter

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
seems to me its both ways. you sure could catch it breathing the virus in and breathing through a mask in a contaminated environment is going to suck the virus into the mask.. if i didnt how would they protect you against something like asbestos. when i got a staff infection after one of my surgerys they had me in isolation for a week. nobody, even my family could go in without masks and gloves and the had a hazardous waste container right outside the door that they had to immediately remove and dispose of them. they sure werent doing it for my benefit. 

You are right Lloyd, when I had RSV last January I was in isolation for a week. I didn't have to mask, but everyone who came in to care for me did and throw àway their masks & gowns each time. That was because the coughing screwed up my heart. They had to control that before the heart rate.

Offline Moleman

Sadly that idiot needed a knuckle sandwich to remind him his wants and wishes don't outweigh the rights, wants  and wishes of others.  Every time I hear an idiot say that they or someone is triggered I tell them that's because they're being childish and are unable or unwilling to control their emotions. That always goes over well.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
The problem with many of todays society. Self centered, egotistical, me-me-me brain dead idiots. They think the world revolves around them, and their beliefs.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter

Heard a lady speaking on Patriot Radio yesterday. Her husband is a doctor..  A couple days previously, she wasn't feeling well..no taste, sniffles,
    temperature up..so she tells her husband, "I think I have covid"..

He replies...OK, so youhave a low grade flu !    ...And that seems about right these days.

Sure, a few people arte still catching the Chinese flu...but over the last 3 years, we seem to have built a modicum of immunity.

No more hospitals filled with Chinese flu patients..no more acute shortage of respirators..but the Commies are still striving to screw up the
   coming election, using the malady as an excuse.

If anybody has not by now, gained some inbuilt immunity, it is likely because they have been sooo "careful"..mask, even while driving alone or wlking the dog..not going within 6 ft of others, etc.

So if anyone here figures they don't want to be near a non-mask wearer's exhalation...it's up to them to maintain a 6 ft separation...

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
All VERY legitimate points by Gypsymand and Ironglow.  Golf clap for you, gentlemen!

Roger

Offline Mule 11

All VERY legitimate points by Gypsymand and Ironglow.  Golf clap for you, gentlemen!

Roger

Florida’s Surgeon General says to not comply with mask mandates and that they have been Proven to be ineffective. Quote “ these terrible policies only work with Your cooperation. How about refusing to participate... “

That’s what I’ve been saying all along. If you need to be protected from any virus or illness at least have the decency to show me you really care by wearing a decent respirator and don’t expect the world to submit to a useless mandate that causes much, much harm, not good... How about a golf clap for him?

Offline GTS225

• Contributor
How about a golf clap for him?

You just did.....

Roger

Offline Mule 11

How about a golf clap for him?

You just did.....

Roger

Nope...

I’ve seen 2 very different definitions for golf clap. One approval, the other condescension. Which are you using?

Offline Mule 11

Thanks for promoting gov propaganda/fauccism. This is exactly the kinda thing that got us where we are today. Golf clap for you...

Offline GTS225

• Contributor

Nope...

I’ve seen 2 very different definitions for golf clap. One approval, the other condescension. Which are you using?

Personally, I only use it for approval.

Roger

Offline Mule 11

Thanks for promoting gov propaganda/fauccism. This is exactly the kinda thing that got us where we are today. Golf clap for you...

In a recent mask study published by the NIH suggests n95 masks may expose wearers to dangerous levels of toxic compounds linked to seizures and cancer...
IMO, just say no... Time to stand up to this lunacy and pull your skirt up and take back yours and your families freedoms.