Author Topic: Who is listening to the Republican debate?  (Read 1685 times)

Online Mule 11

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Who is listening to the Republican debate?
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2023, 01:47:17 PM »
O.K. Now I have to call your opinion BS... do some research... President Trump was cheated by the deep state and compliance by the uninformed like yourself... You must get your opinions from your cnn hole...
I have, and even pro-Trump conservatives SAY, not said, SAY Trumps big mouth turned voters against him.
All the paranoia about deep state , stolen election, is paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep....

Apparently you have not been paying attention to reality... as usual... lay off the pot. You will notice This Time I am quoting you so you can’t remove your statements as in the past when your ass gets handed to you :)...

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2023, 02:27:31 PM »
I have, and even pro-Trump conservatives SAY, not said, SAY Trumps big mouth turned voters against him.
All the paranoia about deep state , stolen election, is paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep....
[/quote]

Bob, many pro Trumpers myself included wish Trump would shut up sometimes with his incessant bragging, but I've never said, nor have I heard any other pro Trumper say he lost because of his mouth.

Your the only one (here anyway) that I recall saying that.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2023, 03:57:03 PM »
Bob, many pro Trumpers myself included wish Trump would shut up sometimes with his incessant bragging, but I've never said, nor have I heard any other pro Trumper say he lost because of his mouth.

I watch, and read, more than just a forum on politics.
Many Journalists/talking heads, have said Trump's mouth has cost him  more than any thing else.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2023, 04:12:08 PM »
Trumps interview with Tucker was watched by 228 million in the first 17 hrs. The debate without Trump reached approx.12.8 mill.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #34 on: August 24, 2023, 04:20:53 PM »
Where was this interview broadcast?

I/we pay too much to watch the channels we have now, not paying more if it is not free.

Offline Dee

« Reply #35 on: August 24, 2023, 04:24:19 PM »

I watch, and read, more than just a forum on politics.
Many Journalists/talking heads, have said Trump's mouth has cost him  more than any thing else.

Examples?

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2023, 04:37:02 PM »
Trying to keep my blood pressure down. Wont pay much attention to what's being said until next year. Trump is my choice, hope for the best.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline O-mega

• Quite Professional
  • A Real Regular
« Reply #37 on: August 24, 2023, 04:44:41 PM »

I/we pay too much to watch the channels we have now, not paying more if it is not free.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/status/1694513603251241143
"Freedom is the sure possession of those alone who have the courage to defend it."
~Pericles~

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #38 on: August 24, 2023, 04:48:42 PM »
   Actual thinking voters, even though they may not like some things Trump SAYS, but they should pay attention to what he DOES,

Any who voted against him or did not vote for him the for re-election...helped tpo elect the tyrants we have in Washington today

I repeat what I said in reply #26;

" So many folks, even on the right, are sounding like snowflakes...just too easily offended.  Yes, I don't  care for some of his 'pet names' that Trump has for some of his opponents, but that doesn't cause me to lose sleep..since sometimes we have to break eggs to make breakfast.

..So, I just don't give a hoot about that, near so much as I am eager to see our economy do better than ever, our traditional values upheld, our
    Constitution respected, and our military so strong and capable..that aggressor nations wouldn't even consider "crossing" us."

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #39 on: August 24, 2023, 06:34:45 PM »

Examples?
Go online and read x number of political sites, or journalist sites and find it.
I am not going to do it for any one, nor do I book mark such sites.

As close as I can get is Brett Baier, Brian Kilmeade,and Brett Hume have all agreed that statements Trumps mouth, and style he delivers, has worked against him, among independent voters, especially in the last election.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #40 on: August 24, 2023, 09:22:45 PM »
well i watched it and saw the bs attacks on each other and very little solid policy changes they would make. that debate was just the type of thing that will weaken us. imo they should have all stayed home like trump. it would be different if any of them actually stood a chance against trump. but if i had to pick a winner it would be desantist or possibly scott they for the most part didnt attack others and just gave there speech and stood on their Christian beliefs without being sanctimonious like pense
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #41 on: August 24, 2023, 10:50:26 PM »

Examples?
Go online and read x number of political sites, or journalist sites and find it.
I am not going to do it for any one, nor do I book mark such sites.

As close as I can get is Brett Baier, Brian Kilmeade,and Brett Hume have all agreed that statements Trumps mouth, and style he delivers, has worked against him, among independent voters, especially in the last election.
hor=Dee link=topic=305065.msg1099834941#msg1099834941 date=1692923251]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Well you've named 3 fox News casters but no Trumpers.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #42 on: August 25, 2023, 12:35:04 AM »

Well its on YouTube. You don't have to pay for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIsemTMgyO0
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #43 on: August 25, 2023, 05:42:00 AM »
LOL, in case you just woke up from a few year slumber Trump didn't lose the election. It was stolen from him.  Waa, waa, waa, Trump hurt my feelings so I'm voting for the Marxists.
That boat sailed years ago, and being whining like a little kid is pointless.

Trump should have won easily, he did not because of his big mouth, simple as that.

Well Bob, you are absolutely wrong about that.  Do you honestly think that over 80 million voters voted for a guy that didn't campaign at all, and has dementia?  Trump did win the election minus the cheating, and there is and was quite enough proof for anyone that cares to actually see it.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #44 on: August 25, 2023, 06:14:29 AM »
The interview with Trump on Twitter (now X) was seen by over 150 million people.  Far, far more than watched the GOP debates.  I noticed that Robert Kennedy Jr using X a lot and was  also interviewed by Tucker.  He claims to be an old traditional Democrat and is against woke policies. 
Opelika Portal

Online Mule 11

« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2023, 06:19:19 AM »
The interview with Trump on Twitter (now X) was seen by over 150 million people.  Far, far more than watched the GOP debates.  I noticed that Robert Kennedy Jr using X a lot and was  also interviewed by Tucker.  He claims to be an old traditional Democrat and is against woke policies.

Actually viewed over 220 million times last I saw to I believe 12 million for the unpresidential debate...
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2023, 09:02:08 AM »

RFKJ is a rabid climate change goof.

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2023, 09:36:18 AM »
I am a Trump supporter, and will write him in on the ballot if I have to. There’s a reason the communists are scared to death of him, and most of the rhetoric about him not being able to win the general election is commie propaganda, imo.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2023, 01:21:35 PM »
I am a Trump supporter, and will write him in on the ballot if I have to. There’s a reason the communists are scared to death of him, and most of the rhetoric about him not being able to win the general election is commie propaganda, imo.

They (whoever the hell they are) said the same in 2016... how did that work out for “ they “ ?
President Trump is who We want to represent us... How is that working out?

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2023, 01:24:12 AM »
I know RFK jr is a rabid climate change activist.  However, he is against the woke crowd of democrats.  He is considered a moderate democrat.  He even claimed to be a old mainline democrat.  I just hope he can get enough votes to knock out Biden. 

Is the earth heating up, probably.  However it is not all man's doing.  The earth tilted 36" closer to the sun this year.  Then you have a lot of solar flair activity.  Then you have the earth's magnetic field weakening by 5% a year and allows more solar radiation to hit the earth.  All these things add up to a hotter climate.  We can't do anything about that.  Burning fossil fuels is only a drop in the bucket compared to nature itself.  Even on volcanic eruption can put out as much carbon dioxide in the air as all of man's activities in a year.

Plant trees, and it helps absorb carbon dioxide more than anything else.  Going electric cars without fixing the grid is crazy.  People in Houston can't even get any of the wind energy from West Texas due to no transmission lines.  Fix the grid first. 
Opelika Portal