Author Topic: Who is listening to the Republican debate?  (Read 1687 times)

Offline Bob Riebe

• Trade Count: (0)
Who is listening to the Republican debate?
« on: August 23, 2023, 03:44:59 PM »
Interesting and is showing that at least cadidate should be eradicated early.
New Jersey chubs should not be up there.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: Who is listening to the Republican debate?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 04:10:22 PM »
Christi, Hutchinson, Haley and pence need to go home.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline Dee

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 04:25:01 PM »
DeSantis and Vivec are the only 2 I like. Pence is trying to claim Trumps accomplishments as his own. Scott is an "also ran".

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
Ramaswamy Took Soros Money Then Tried to Hide Truth
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2023, 04:50:38 PM »
Ramaswamy Took Soros Money Then Tried to Hide Truth

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/2024-election-vivek-ramaswamy-donors/2023/08/22/id/1131678/

Vivek Ramaswamy didn't tell the truth about the real reason he took money from the family of George Soros.

After criticism for receiving a $90,000 grant from the Paul & Daisy Soros Fellowship to attend Yale Law School, Ramaswamy claimed that he did so only because he "didn't have the money" pay for it.

But in 2011, the same year he started Yale, Ramaswamy reported he made $2.2 million in income, according to his tax returns reviewed by Fox News.

His returns also show for the three years before 2011 he made over $1.1 million income working as a hedge fund analyst.

Ramaswamy's connection with Paul Soros, the brother of the controversial George Soros, has raised eyebrows in Republican circles.

In a recent interview with Real America's Voice, Ramaswamy explained he took the money out of need.

"There was a separate scholarship that I won at the age of 24-25, when I was going to law school in my mid-20s, in my early 20s," he said. "When I didn't have the money and it was a merit scholarship that hundreds of kids win, that was partially funded, not by George Soros, but by Paul Soros a relative, his brother."

Ramaswamy also claimed in the interview that when he received the fellowship a decade earlier George Soros had not "gone of the rails" pushing leftwing politics.

But that isn't true either.

George Soros had been a prolific funder of leftwing causes since the 1990s and was the leading billionaire donor opposing George W. Bush from the early 2000s.

Ramaswamy's campaign spokesperson Tricia McLaughlin gave Fox a similar explanation.

"Vivek won a generic scholarship that hundreds of students win to attend graduate school," she said. "It was funded by a relative of George Soros who is long dead."

"Vivek would have been a fool to turn down that scholarship – Anyone who would have shouldn't get anywhere near the White House doing trade deals."

Still, Ramaswamy appears to be nervous about the association with the Soros family.

The 38-year-old businessman had long touted his Soros connection on his Wikipedia page before he ran for president.

But earlier this year attempts were made to remove the Soros scholarship reference.

In May Mediaite reported that "Ramaswamy himself has made an intentional effort to conceal his own biography, even paying a Wikipedia editor to remove potentially politically damaging details about his past from his page."

According to Mediaite the changes to Ramaswamy's Wikipedia page were made just weeks before he announced his candidacy for the Republican nomination for president.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2023, 05:07:56 PM »
He got the tuition from PAUL Soros, not George, two very different people.
He has been dead since 2013.

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2023, 05:22:56 PM »
I won't be tuning in to more BS from people who claim to be something they are not. The more I hear from Swammy and  as Trump calls him (Di)sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous, I find them saying what they know we want to hear. Typical politicians babble. I intend to vote for Trump in the next election, if there is one. Even if I have to vote for him as he sits in a cell.

If they were true patriots, they would be behind Trump 100% instead of trying to stop him.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Offline Dee

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2023, 05:30:25 PM »
Ill do a little research on this "Paul" Soros. It was an open "scholarship" that anyone could have won, but Ramaswamy won it that year.

Offline Graybeard

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (69)
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2023, 05:34:01 PM »
The point is he took money from Soros that he DID NOT NEED. He was making over a million a year at the time.

Then he lied about it.

That really is all I need to know about him.

Bill aka the Graybeard
President, Graybeard Outdoor Enterprises
256-435-1125

I am not a lawyer and do not give legal advice.

Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life anyone who believes in Him will have everlasting life!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline JeffG

• Trade Count: (5)
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2023, 05:48:42 PM »
I'll wait until the field thins out a little before I start paying any attention.
Young guys should hang out with old guys; old guys know stuff

Offline mcbammer

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2023, 06:07:25 PM »
   We certainly found out who the Ukraine  warmongers are , all of them  except one .  I really didnt see any Vice presidential  material on stage either. 

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2023, 06:56:55 PM »
I watched the number one candidate on X with Tucker. He's basically laughing at the others. Typical self centered Trump talk, but he's right! Even if arrogantly so. I still think he is the only one running, who isn't part of the NWO. He is a Nationalist, and this is the country he is interested in first! JMO.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2023, 10:11:53 PM »
i recorded it and will watch it today.
blue lives matter

Offline Dee

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2023, 01:25:26 AM »
I watched the number one candidate on X with Tucker. He's basically laughing at the others. Typical self centered Trump talk, but he's right! Even if arrogantly so. I still think he is the only one running, who isn't part of the NWO. He is a Nationalist, and this is the country he is interested in first! JMO.

I agree, but to listen to a Trump interview, is to listen to the same thing you've heard before. I hope, and think, he'll win the nomination, and the presidential election, because as a lame duck president, he'll clean house,  but I don't want to listen to him.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Online DDZ

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2023, 02:09:58 AM »
I won't be tuning in to more BS from people who claim to be something they are not. The more I hear from Swammy and  as Trump calls him (Di)sanc·ti·mo·ni·ous, I find them saying what they know we want to hear. Typical politicians babble. I intend to vote for Trump in the next election, if there is one. Even if I have to vote for him as he sits in a cell.

If they were true patriots, they would be behind Trump 100% instead of trying to stop him.

My thoughts exactly!
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2023, 02:24:49 AM »

I agree, but to listen to a Trump interview, is to listen to the same thing you've heard before. I hope, and think, he'll win the nomination, and the presidential election, because as a lame duck president, he'll clean house,  but I don't want to listen to him.

I listened to the Trump interview and I did not here it the way you did, no excessive bragging etc, and if ya didn’t listen to the interview your opinion is useless babble...

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2023, 03:53:25 AM »
   I see Pence is defending his actions on Jan.6 .  Its still unclear to me what  power if any , he had over the  vote count .

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2023, 03:58:21 AM »
i watched it too and didnt see any bragging other then the fact that this country is in much worse shape under biden then when he was in office and i think he earned the right to state that FACT

I listened to the Trump interview and I did not here it the way you did, no excessive bragging etc, and if ya didn’t listen to the interview your opinion is useless babble...
blue lives matter

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2023, 04:05:07 AM »
    Bottom line is all 8 would cave in under the pressure that Trump is currently  under . 

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2023, 04:30:34 AM »
   I see Pence is defending his actions on Jan.6 .  Its still unclear to me what  power if any , he had over the  vote count .

In the interview President Trump said after the election the rino’s and dems changed the law removing that power from the Vice President. Hmmm.

Offline mcbammer

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2023, 04:33:08 AM »

In the interview President Trump said after the election the rino’s and dems changed the law removing that power from the Vice President. Hmmm.
  Thanks, for reminding me I had completely forgot about  that  .

Offline scattershot

• A Real Regular
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2023, 04:57:23 AM »
Waiting for the Cliff Notes version.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2023, 07:02:59 AM »
Almost 200 million views so far, apparently a lot are interested in listening to President Trump... I wonder how many watched pence, ramaswamy, and christy?

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2023, 08:21:34 AM »
Vivek Ramaswamy is the only real challenge to Trump, and one of the few truly defending Trump, but if his challenge to Trump gets to the point Trump feel threatened, Donald Trump will resort to his usual childish rants and insults which why he lost the last election.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2023, 08:45:15 AM »
Vivek Ramaswamy is the only real challenge to Trump, and one of the few truly defending Trump, but if his challenge to Trump gets to the point Trump feel threatened, Donald Trump will resort to his usual childish rants and insults which why he lost the last election.

That is not why he lost the election... you are entitled to your opinion though.

Online DDZ

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2023, 09:34:32 AM »

LOL, in case you just woke up from a few year slumber Trump didn't lose the election. It was stolen from him.  Waa, waa, waa, Trump hurt my feelings so I'm voting for the Marxists.
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online DDZ

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2023, 09:43:26 AM »
Listened to the interview with Trump. He is exactly correct in everything he said. No wonder most hate him. He is 100% against the globalists, and the climate change scam. 

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2023, 09:56:17 AM »
  So many folks, even on the right, are sounding like snowflakes...just too easily offended.  Yes, I don't  care for some of his 'pet names' that
  Trump has for some of his opponents, but that doesn't cause me to lose sleep..since sometimes we have to break eggs to make breakfast.

..So, I just don't give a hoot about that, near so much as I am eager to see our economy do better than ever, our traditional values upheld, our
    Constitution respected, and our military so strong and capable..that aggressor nations wouldn't even consider "crossing" us.

I doubt any on that stage, or ANYONE in the Democrat party, could do those things as well as Trump has already done them.

We need a president who can stand in an eye-to-eye confronation with Putin, President XI or Little Rocket Man...and force them to blink !

Right now, I don't see anyone in that debate lineup, that could accomplish what Trump has done in those various endeavors.

I only saw a few clips from the debate on Newsmax, but one notable statement was when Pence boasted of his political background..claiming,
   "we don't want an amateur" for president.

If he didn't get booed for that, he should have been.  What we DON'T NEED, is more life long POLITICIANS !!  Myself, in conversations with local
  guys in 2016, we all agreed that what was needed, is a hard-headed businessman, who knew how to run a business..

That was Trump, and it seemed to have worked very well !  Meanwhile, conservatives must not fall for the "touchy~feely" crap !
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2023, 11:51:57 AM »
LOL, in case you just woke up from a few year slumber Trump didn't lose the election. It was stolen from him.  Waa, waa, waa, Trump hurt my feelings so I'm voting for the Marxists.
That boat sailed years ago, and being whining like a little kid is pointless.

Trump should have won easily, he did not because of his big mouth, simple as that.

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2023, 12:27:03 PM »
That boat sailed years ago, and being whining like a little kid is pointless.

Trump should have won easily, he did not because of his big mouth, simple as that.

O.K. Now I have to call your opinion BS... do some research... President Trump was cheated by the deep state and compliance by the uninformed like yourself... You must get your opinions from your cnn hole...
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Offline Bob Riebe

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2023, 01:43:08 PM »
O.K. Now I have to call your opinion BS... do some research... President Trump was cheated by the deep state and compliance by the uninformed like yourself... You must get your opinions from your cnn hole...
I have, and even pro-Trump conservatives SAY, not said, SAY Trumps big mouth turned voters against him.
All the paranoia about deep state , stolen election, is paranoia strikes deep, into your life it will creep....