Author Topic: Fulton county georgia..  (Read 662 times)

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Fulton county georgia..
« on: August 26, 2023, 03:21:19 AM »
  If this is Fulton County's map, it sure doesn't look like any county I have ever seen!  It looks more like some hyper gerrymandered voting district..

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Fulton+County,+GA/@33.8540892,-84.4886982,9.5z/data=!4m6!3m5!1s0x88f5ab709867d3d1:0xd7d2418b0ed7c513!8m2!3d33.803396
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • A Real Regular
Re: Fulton county georgia..
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2023, 04:57:39 AM »
Fulton County was created by the Georgia General Assembly in 1853. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Fulton County was the 144th to be created.  The land that was part of the original Fulton County was previously part of DeKalb County. Then, due to financial troubles during the Great Depression, Milton and Campbell counties were added to Fulton County in 1932.  Fulton County also annexed the City of Roswell from Cobb County. Fulton County

https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/inside-fulton-county/about-fulton-county/history#:~:text=Fulton%20County%20was%20created%20by,previously%20part%20of%20DeKalb%20County.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2023, 02:07:34 AM »
Fulton County was created by the Georgia General Assembly in 1853. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Fulton County was the 144th to be created.  The land that was part of the original Fulton County was previously part of DeKalb County. Then, due to financial troubles during the Great Depression, Milton and Campbell counties were added to Fulton County in 1932.  Fulton County also annexed the City of Roswell from Cobb County. Fulton County

https://www.fultoncountyga.gov/inside-fulton-county/about-fulton-county/history#:~:text=Fulton%20County%20was%20created%20by,previously%20part%20of%20DeKalb%20County.

Plus neglect through the years has apparently done nothing to correct the error.  Fulton cuts through central Atlanta, voted more than 2 to 1
   in Democrat favor, so the democrats are playing their "stacked-deck" politics as usual.

https://results.enr.clarityelections.com/GA/Fulton/105430/web.264614/#/summary

When we see the crooked games they play, it should come as no surprise, that many folks would suspect them of cheating, when it comes to election counts.

The somewhat surprising point seems to be that if they were cheating on the count...the whole set of Democrat vote counters must have been
  in on the dishonest game.

Of course, we saw people stuffing those banana republic style voting boxes on the corner..And Stacy Abrams (senate loser) demands that
   signatures on absentee votes, not be verified..

Counties likely drawn by slaver Democrats then...and maintained by slaver Democrats today...'gotta keep them on the plantation'...   Go figure....

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2023, 02:38:15 AM »
Fulton County Georgia is 43% black, 39.3% white non Hispanic (white), 7.26% Asian (non Hispanic), 4.1% white (Hispanic), 2.38%
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2023, 03:45:55 AM »
As of July 7, 2023, a total of 74 cases have been filed challenging congressional and legislative maps in 27 states as racially discriminatory and/or partisan gerrymanders, of which 45 remain pending at either the trial or appellate levels.
The majority are due to Republican gerrymandering :)

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/redistricting-litigation-roundup-0#:~:text=As%20of%20July%207%2C%202023,the%20trial%20or%20appellate%20levels.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2023, 04:10:40 AM »
As of July 7, 2023, a total of 74 cases have been filed challenging congressional and legislative maps in 27 states as racially discriminatory and/or partisan gerrymanders, of which 45 remain pending at either the trial or appellate levels.
The majority are due to Republican gerrymandering :)

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/redistricting-litigation-roundup-0#:~:text=As%20of%20July%207%2C%202023,the%20trial%20or%20appellate%20levels.

Of course, the Biden admin and their cohorts are rooting out any kind of divisive wedge they can find.  It is patently obvious that they are now
  perescuting Pres Trump in an unconstitutional manner. 
   Donal Trump says, basically that..."I doubt that the last election was honest". 

So now the Demon-rats are hauling him through the court system.. for speaking his thoughts   

Freedom of thought & speech... Isn't that what the first amendment is all about ?

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2023, 07:45:21 AM »
I don’t think Biden and his cohorts were around when Fulton county was formed. :)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2023, 07:30:59 PM »
Good write up on gerrymandering

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2023, 07:35:28 PM »

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2023, 02:01:14 AM »
Which party is better at it? :)

https://www.brookings.edu/articles/the-gerrymander-myth/

Stinking "parties" are the root of much of our problems. All Demon-rats and many Repug-nicans are too much "party animals" and greedy hogs, looking to enrich themselves,
  Adding to the greed factor, the Demon-rats seem determined to drag the country downhill into Communism, something anybody with a mere
  smattering of historical knowledge, should be able to detect as pure poison for any nation.

Some foolish "party people", become so depraved that they place "party" above the country. Here is one historian's assassment of George Washington's view of political parties..

In particular, Washington feared that geographic identities would serve as the foundation for the development of political parties. Indeed, this process had already begun with the emergence of the New England Federalists and Southern Democratic-Republicans. While we currently view partisanship as inseparable from the American political process, in the early republic, most condemned parties as divisive, disruptive, and the tools of demagogues seeking power.5 “Factionalism,” as contemporaries called it, encouraged the electorate to vote based on party loyalty rather than the common good. Washington feared that partisanship would lead to a “spirit of revenge” in which party men would not govern for the good of the people, but only to obtain and maintain their grip on power. As a result, he warned Americans to guard against would-be despots who would use parties as “potent engines…to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”

...So many of our founding fathers were both brilliant and prescient....

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2023, 05:03:16 AM »
“  he warned Americans to guard against would-be despots who would use parties as “potent engines…to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”

Sounds a lot like someone who would try to overturn an election.

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2023, 12:43:38 PM »
“  he warned Americans to guard against would-be despots who would use parties as “potent engines…to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government.”

Sounds a lot like someone who would try to overturn an election.

Yes, Washington and Trump are very similar persons..honest, patriotic, America first, ready to root out tyranny.. Trump fits the Washington mold..

He is a warrior (Political)..but don't be a tyrant within the reach of either one...and draw their wrath..

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2023, 12:45:45 PM »
  Here is one of my personal favorites... for obvious reasons.  I had a flag like this, and flew it on the corner of Main st, until the weather finally got it !

Online ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2023, 12:46:32 PM »
  Then there is this one, sure to be dear to the heart  of any soldier or Marine.. or those close to them..

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2023, 01:52:45 PM »
Very similar, especially when it comes to accountability and that “I can not tell a lie” thing.

Online Mule 11

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2023, 02:37:17 PM »
Little faggots never tell lies :)... they never log in under a different name to troll others now do they? You know? The thing...

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2023, 05:45:38 AM »
Hard to differentiate between them ;)

“Brothers, I am a Warrior.”- George Washington

“I have bone spurs “- Donald Trump