Author Topic: Interesting new book out, by Jamie Glasov..  (Read 259 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
Interesting new book out, by Jamie Glasov..
« on: September 01, 2023, 07:58:21 AM »
    Covers Barack Obama's rise to power and how twisted it was..  It seems I recall suggesting a "Manchurian candidate", way back then.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/barack-obama-the-real-life-manchurian-candidate/

Just reading this review is an eye-opener.  A couple excerpts;

" In 2010, Nyquist recorded an interview with American physicist Tom Fife who lived and worked in Russia in the 1990s. As Fife told the story, he was at a party hosted during that decade by a Russian physicist and his wife, “an apparatchik of some sort within the Communist Party.”

The wife, who had been drinking, explained that America would soon have a black president who had been “groomed” to be just that.

“She said he had a white mother and he had a black African father,” Fife continued. “She thought that this was great because then he wouldn’t have any slave baggage to go along with it.”

According to Fife, the woman said his name was “Barack,” which was Arabic for blessing, and that “he’ll be a blessing for our world efforts; a blessing for world communism.”

The idea that Obama has been groomed by a communist-Islamist alliance is not as fanciful as it sounds. In 1979, Vernon Jarrett, a widely syndicated black columnist then with the Chicago Tribune, reported on a conversation he had with attorney Khalid Al-Mansour."

Another excerpt;

"The opening chapter by John Drew sets the tone for what follows. Drew first met the future president when Obama was a student at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

The Obama Drew meets is a closeted homosexual and an uncloseted anti-colonialist and wannabe communist revolutionary. “There’s going to be a revolution,” Drew remembers Obama saying. “We need to be organized and grow the movement.”

If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline Bob Smith

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
Re: Interesting new book out, by Jamie Glasov..
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2023, 10:07:28 AM »
If only he had mentioned this in the 1990s, instead of waiting till 2010.

Offline Casull

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2023, 10:44:32 AM »

::)
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2023, 01:09:55 PM »

That reply doesn't make any sense to me either, Casull..

Obama was hardly worth considering in 1990.. but according to Wiki, he was busy studying the Communist method of  subversion of a nation..

" While in law school he worked as an associate at the law firm Sidley & Austin in 1989, where he met his future wife, Michelle LaVaughn Robinson, and where Newton N. Minow was a managing partner. Minow later would introduce Obama to some of Chicago's top business leaders.[58] In the summer of 1990 he worked at Hopkins & Sutter.[66] Also during his law school years, Obama spent eight days in Los Angeles taking a national training course on Alinsky methods of organizing.[5

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_life_and_career_of_Barack_Obama#:~:text=Obama%20taught%20constitutional%20law%20at,rights%2C%20and%20racism%20and%20law
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Online Mule 11

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2023, 01:14:05 PM »

That reply doesn't make any sense to me either, Casull..

Obama was hardly worth considering in 1990.. but according to Wiki, he was busy studying the Communist method of  nation destruction..

" In the summer of 1990 he worked at Hopkins & Sutter. Also during his law school years, Obama spent eight days in Los Angeles taking a national training course on Alinsky methods of organizing. He graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991 and returned to Chicago."

I do my best to ignore the wanker...

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2023, 01:23:16 PM »
  Bob Smith of the UK... ought to peer across the 22 miles of channel, and see that even wimpy old France is rejecting the "wokeism" freakos.

https://www.newsweek.com/macron-france-reject-american-woke-culture-thats-racializing-their-country-1634706

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2023, 02:43:50 PM »
Wikipedia as a believable source?????????

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2023, 03:04:49 PM »

Every bit as believable as you. ;)
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2023, 02:45:51 AM »

Actually, Trumpy..since Wiki is a public sourced format, some articles are patently incorrect, while others,   obviuosly written by somebody in
  possession of the facts. Perusing the article, it becomes quite clear that the author has the facts in hand.  A thinking person can often sort
   "the wheat from the tares".

It is no secret, that the Democrats are no longer the party of Harry Truman, or even John Kennedy.  It seems more every week, that they
  are a party of Marxist grifters...and the truth is no more in them than in any other communist.

For instance;  Barack Obama, Ilhan Omar, Kirsten Gillibrand, Bill de Blasio, Beto O'Rourke, Bernie Sanders, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, Elizabeth Warren and Eric Holder are not using their real names..

Nor are they showing their real selves..IMO..  Unless you consider the 'possibility' that 1/1234th of somebody makes them full blood native American.

Yes; Wiki is not a 100% reliuable source, but it is at least 95% more reliable than ANYTHING coming out of the Democrat party..

BTW:  Any comment on wimpy old France rejecting the Democrats deranged and demented "wokeist" theology....yes theology ?