Author Topic: I may have Biden's policies figured out..  (Read 643 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
I may have Biden's policies figured out..
« on: September 06, 2023, 12:30:01 AM »
  We have long wondered just how Biden has arrived at his policy  decisions.  Most of us may have been puzzled, trying to figure them out, since
  as president of the United States, nothing in his decisions seems to add up as positive for the USA.

For example.. 1) Flooding our borders with illegals.  2) Leaving enough weapons and gear in Afghanistan, to equip an army.  3) Allowing the
  free flow of the most dangerousn drugs. 4) Encouraging th esex and gender confusion among youngsters. 5) Putting America in a very deep debt.
  6) Endorsing queerdom and perversion into our military. 7) ..and on and on  ad infinitum..

So how do we figure his policies?  That's easy...just ask yourself..  What would China and the CCP have him to do to America?

...'Splains it all, quite adequately  IMO...
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
Re: I may have Bioden's policies figured out..
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2023, 03:26:19 AM »
It’s definitely someone else pulling his strings. Doing everything opposite of what this country really needs. Someone needs to find that snake and dispose of him/her/them.

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2023, 04:15:21 PM »
 He's been a paid off politician since day one!! Never been in the military, never held a job in the work force he supposedly represents. And at this point in time, his mental capacity is next to zero. Sad part, there are still people that believe he's doing ok. Today he walked out of a ceremony after pinning on a Medal of Honor before the ceremony was over. moamonkey is right. He doesn't have a clue as to what he's doing, just a puppet, reading a teleprompter, and mumbling a few words here and there.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline gene_225

• A Real Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 04:34:59 PM »
Maybe "Dave" (staring Kevin Kline & Sigourney Weaver) could take over and run the nation for us. In My Opinion, all politicians are crooked if they started poor and ended up rich.

Offline DDZ

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2023, 02:19:04 AM »
Congress does have to vote on these policies, no?
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Online magooch

Re: I may have Biden's policies figured out..
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2023, 05:20:02 PM »
No, the Congress does not get to vote on Brandon's policies--unless it requires funding, or some other authority from the Congress.
Swingem

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2023, 01:00:01 AM »
  He does much of his dirty work, by way of "executive orders".  Using executive orders to undercut congress is generally considered as a "cheap shot"..

https://www.quora.com/How-do-executive-orders-expand-the-power-of-the-presidency
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline TrumpWon

• A Real Regular
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2023, 09:28:58 AM »
Executive Orders by president.  Your boy has almost as many in one term as Obama had in two. He’s the “ cheap shot” champion on a per year basis :)

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/statistics/data/executive-orders

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2023, 12:26:25 PM »
Executive Orders by president.  Your boy has almost as many in one term as Obama had in two. He’s the “ cheap shot” champion on a per year basis :)

Correct! One main difference! His orders were to help the people of this country. Not send 18 billion(?)-I lost count, to Ukraine. Gas price's were under $2/gal. Biden's first order, shut done the pipeline. Gas is close to $4/gal now, expected to hit $5 by the end of the year. Trump tried to get the border wall thru, Democrats said no to the 4 billion he wanted. We've had an average of 70,000 fentanyl deaths a year since he ordered no more construction of the wall. And, their actioning off materials that were not used, who's getting that money??  And now, the governor of New Mexico has issued, all CCW permits and open carry will be suspended for a month, because of the crime problem.  Next time you open a can of worms, better think twice on what crawls out.
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2023, 01:39:37 PM »

Executive orders are OK, so long as they help the American people...more than the Chinese Communists !
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline DDZ

« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2023, 01:56:10 PM »
No, the Congress does not get to vote on Brandon's policies--unless it requires funding, or some other authority from the Congress.

Yeah, we saw how much constraint congress had in funding to Ukraine. Also with Bidens anti inflation act. Also hasn't been much noise from congress when Biden is implementing these policies. kind of tells me most of them are all for them. 
Those people who will not be governed by God will be ruled by tyrants.    Wm. Penn

Offline DDZ

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2023, 01:36:28 AM »
Last week Biden stopped all drilling in Alaska on federal land. At the same time he stopped all transportation of LNG by train.  Where is the displeasure from congress over this? There is none. They are as quiet as church mice.

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2023, 02:51:45 AM »
Last week Biden stopped all drilling in Alaska on federal land. At the same time he stopped all transportation of LNG by train.  Where is the displeasure from congress over this? There is none. They are as quiet as church mice.

Gasoline isn't costly enough at near $4 per gallon...and then too Russia can only fund their "Ukraine project" if they have plenty of of petroleum
   money coming in to do so..

BTW Joe;  Have you refilled the strategic oil reserve which you sold to the CCP for pennies on the dollar?

Offline Mule 11

« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2023, 03:13:20 AM »
Well, some leftie should be along any moment telling you that your wrong and don’t believe your eyes with their new Orwellian math.