Author Topic: ATF Agent's CHILLING Warning: 'You CANNOT Trust Your Government'  (Read 221 times)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
ATF Agent's CHILLING Warning: 'You CANNOT Trust Your Government'
« on: September 14, 2023, 06:28:59 AM »
Glen Beck Interviews John Dodson, the whistle blower who talks about operation fast and furious.
I believe that most in Law enforcement truly believe in the Constitution, and the oath they took to honor it. Just not enough at the Federal level for sure!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtAXCTfDHYU
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
Re: ATF Agent's CHILLING Warning: 'You CANNOT Trust Your Government'
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 06:57:51 AM »
Glen Beck Interviews John Dodson, the whistle blower who talks about operation fast and furious.
I believe that most in Law enforcement truly believe in the Constitution, and the oath they took to honor it. Just not enough at the Federal level for sure!

I listen to Glenn Beck Monday through Saturday mornings, and I think I heard that interview. The ATF is basically created to supercede the Constitution regarding the 2nd Amendment, and is just another tool to denigrate States Rights.
The FBI, CIA, ATF, DOJ, HLS, IRS, USMS, and all the other alphabet government agencies should be abolished and States Rights restored to self governing.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline gypsyman

• Trade Count: (1)
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 07:22:14 AM »

I listen to Glenn Beck Monday through Saturday mornings, and I think I heard that interview. The ATF is basically created to supercede the Constitution regarding the 2nd Amendment, and is just another tool to denigrate States Rights.
The FBI, CIA, ATF, DOJ, HLS, IRS, USMS, and all the other alphabet government agencies should be abolished and States Rights restored to self governing.
100% spot on! Majority of federal agency's could disappear tomorrow, and the average working person wouldn't know the difference. The state's could do a better job just because it's their backyard, not somebody from across the country. Not once when my boys were in school, did I ever see anyone from the DOE. And the money saved could be used by the state's to hire local personell that have a better handle on the situation. Even the EPA would work better on the local
We keep trying peace, it usually doesn't work!!Remember(12/7/41)(9/11/01) gypsyman

Offline Dee

• Trade Count: (2)
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 07:34:19 AM »

100% spot on! Majority of federal agency's could disappear tomorrow, and the average working person wouldn't know the difference. The state's could do a better job just because it's their backyard, not somebody from across the country. Not once when my boys were in school, did I ever see anyone from the DOE. And the money saved could be used by the state's to hire local personell that have a better handle on the situation. Even the EPA would work better on the local

Forgot the EPA, and the Dept of Energy.
You may all go to hell, I will go to Texas. Davy Crockett

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2023, 12:08:47 PM »

"Absolutely" It's the only way this once great nation of ours will ever be truly a free peoples republic again. We must start at the state level, and hold people accountable. Every entity in DC is corrupt, and there will be no help coming from either evil party. It's obvious how afraid they are of Trump being elected again. He is not one of them, so he must be stopped by anyway they can. Anyone in Opposition to them is the enemy. They can handle easily anyone else.

It's easy to do. Hitler did it! He made an entire generation (for the most part) turn on their own friends and neighbors. As soon as he invaded France in 1940, he had them do the same with their Jewish neighbors. It can and will happen again if we continue to go along with this evil crap, that is being thrown at us by our Federal government today.
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.