Author Topic: The military shortcoming, and why..  (Read 359 times)

Offline ironglow

• GBO Supporter
  • Trade Count: (9)
If you don't want the truth, don't ask me.  If you want something sugar coated...go eat a donut !  (anon)

Offline nw_hunter

• Trade Count: (4)
Re: The military shortcoming, and why..
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 03:26:34 PM »
Like you say.....A typical Biden appointment. Based on idiocracy. Not the best people for the job, but someone based on an agenda to replace the best with people of lower intelligence. I'm not talking about race or gender,but it does help his agenda if they are dark skinned and preferably female or a wannabe. JMHO!
Freedom Of Speech.....Once we lose it, every other freedom will follow.

Offline moamonkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Contributor
  • 478-737-7622
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2023, 04:14:16 PM »
I agree with one comment I read…intentionally destroying America freedom within.

Offline magooch

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2023, 04:56:12 PM »
When a country has a surrender monkey for a Commander in Chief, who needs a strong military?
Swingem

Offline Dixie-Dude

• A Real Regular
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 02:40:59 PM »
They need to get rid of trans people in the military.  For one, if they take hormones, that is expensive and cannot always be available on the battle field or on an extended tour on a ship.  Then they at least need to go back to "don't ask, don't tell" or keep the gays out of the military.  Women in the military should not be on the battlefield.  They cannot carry as much gear as a man, can run out of provisions and ammo because of it.  There are a lot of military jobs that do not require fighting.  25% of women on ships become pregnant.  So they shouldn't be on ships. 

In other words, go back to what worked in the past.  I'm not sure our military could fight an extended war.  In Afghanistan we used mostly special forces going out from bases to do more surgical type missions. 

Then, the conservative kids will go back and join the military and use it to get their education without student loans, or buy a house.  Trying to appease weirdo's has depleted our military. 
Opelika Portal

Offline magooch

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2023, 04:24:50 PM »
You hit right on the problem and that is that we should never plan on an extended war  Our potential enemies should know that if we have to go to war, it will last no longer than fifteen minutes.  And it most certainly will not be fought with ladies and gentlemen nor any kind of ground pounder. 

However, if this country is stupid enough to keep, or reelect brain dead idiots like Brandon as a leader, we're done.  So it still doesn't matter who, or what poopulates our military services.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List