Author Topic: what happened to this law  (Read 219 times)

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
what happened to this law
« on: September 16, 2023, 01:57:37 AM »
https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens  seems to me if states enforced these laws it would stop this. but no, the cross and get a bed and better food then theyve ever had. free clothes, schooling and eventually a free roof over their heads and welfare. how fast would they turn around and go home if they knew nobody will give them even rice and beans and they will have to sleep in the streets or the woods and forage for food. texas trys to stop them but is still guilty of helping them when they cross and what good does it do to slow them in texas when the border is wide open in CA. they can walk in without even putting their mark on a forum. this is a federal law and i havent seen it brought up even by conservatives in power
blue lives matter
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Offline Lloyd Smale

• Moderators
  • Trade Count: (32)
Re: what happened to this law
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 02:10:23 AM »
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mass-migrant-releases-begin-san-diego-border-overwhelmed-youre-free

here you go. this scares me more the texas.  where do you think sex criminals, cartel drug and little girl kidnappers and traficers,  murders ect are going to come in. small amount of border there and theyre spilling out into other states along the border and all over the country.
blue lives matter

Offline Casull

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 09:39:05 AM »
https://www.fairus.org/issue/illegal-immigration/law-against-hiring-or-harboring-illegal-aliens  seems to me if states enforced these laws it would stop this. but no, the cross and get a bed and better food then theyve ever had. free clothes, schooling and eventually a free roof over their heads and welfare. how fast would they turn around and go home if they knew nobody will give them even rice and beans and they will have to sleep in the streets or the woods and forage for food. texas trys to stop them but is still guilty of helping them when they cross and what good does it do to slow them in texas when the border is wide open in CA. they can walk in without even putting their mark on a forum. this is a federal law and i havent seen it brought up even by conservatives in power

The states can't enforce federal law.
Aim small, miss small!!!

Offline magooch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 04:14:44 PM »
It's not about what's legal, or moral, or right.  It's about generating new votes for the communist (Dummycratic) Party.
They know that sooner, or later at least some of their vote cheating will be dealt with and they are planning way ahead.  It's only a matter of time until the commies introduce a campaign to allow illegals to vote.  I think it's already a done deal for local matters in some locales--so said a news item.
Swingem
Agree Agree x 1 View List